What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Mogura Soft] 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 / The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters (RJ297937 / RJ363824)

dazedanon19

Reputation score

The triangular wooden horse trap familiar from the demo version, with Rikka customized for the thumbnail.

Thank you for your cooperation with the clothing equipment survey in the previous article. It was pretty close, and we're looking forward to the results after the deadline at the end of the month!

To give you an update, I've been working on the release of the game.
I'll be replying to comments sparingly for a while, as things are getting a bit dicey. I will read all your comments and answer your questions as usual, so please continue to comment with your opinions and requests.

We have also upgraded the trial version this month based on your bug reports and requests.
As I announced in the last article, this month will be the last month to distribute the trial version for paid plans. Somewhere in the next month, we plan to start distributing the trial version for everyone to play.

As usual, the number of stages and H scenes has not been increased in this version. If you are looking forward to new stages and sex scenes, please wait until the full version.

Now let's take a look at the changes and additions in this update!

...... and before that
Follower and above only
Save data compatibility with previous versions

Before we announce the updates to the demo version, we have an important announcement to make at .......

The save data is no longer compatible!
Thank you for your cooperation.

When playing the demo version of this game, please delete your old save data, as problems may occur if you play with save data from previous versions of the demo version.

We apologize to those who have played the demo version. We were wondering if we should include a process to make it compatible with older versions, but we decided to allocate the time to respond to your requests. Thank you for your understanding.

The following are the details of the excuses.
We have implemented a specification that makes the names of skills, outfits, and items released as the game progresses stand out in the skill enhancement screen and outfit change screen (the name in the list of implemented items flickers green in the picture book screen).
The main reason for the loss of compatibility is that it was necessary to save the status of each item in order to implement this specification, and the save data format was changed for this purpose.
With the addition of skills, the structure of the skill tree has been changed. One of the reasons for the loss of compatibility is that the order in which skills are learned has been changed, making them incompatible with skills that may have been learned in previous save data.

I think only the individual save files (savefile.sav) are no longer compatible, but there are some other changes in this update that are related to save data. Please delete the common save data (system.sav) and customized slot save data (costume.sav) to isolate the problem.
I think it's possible to play with the old save data, but I haven't tested it yet, except for the purchase information of skills and costumes. We will not be able to fix any problems caused by using the old save data.

Major additions and changes

As this is the last update of the demo version, we have tried to reflect many of your requests. As we will be concentrating on the release of the game for a while, the free trial version scheduled for October will only be updated with bug fixes.
New costumes "Pantyhose" and "Pantyhose & Pants" added

We have added "Pantyhose" as socks and tights equipment.
As previously mentioned, we have also added "Pantyhose & Pants" combined with pants.

New Skills "Counter" and "Just Guard Enhancement" Added

New skills "Counter" and "Backstep" have been added. Both of these skills are related to "Just Guard," which allows you to guard against enemy attacks at just the right moment.

Counter
Pressing the attack button quickly after Just Guard while the skill is already learned will unleash a counter attack.
% buffered
00:02
00:00

The power of the enemy's attack that was guarded immediately before will be added to the counter attack. For some weapons, this will be a thrust attack.

Enhanced Just Guard
When you have learned a skill and perform a Just Guard at the optimal time, you will be able to make the enemy fall back. While this requires more precise timing than Just Guard, it doubles the power of the follow-up attack on a deflected enemy!
% buffered
-00:02

Rikka glows yellow when she succeeds. In combination with a counter, you might be able to pull off a reversal!

Unfortunately, it doesn't work on some enemies, such as golems, but I've tried to increase the number of enemies it works on, including bosses. Unfortunately, it doesn't work on some enemies like golems, but we've tried to increase the number of enemies it works on, including bosses.
New skill "Backstep" added

We have added a new skill called "Backstep".
With the skill already learned, press the walk button (to guard) + jump button to have Ricca step backwards.
She will be invincible for a few frames immediately after the step. The number of frames of invincibility will increase as the skill level increases.
% buffered

Pressing the attack button at the end of a backstep will launch an attack with the same motion as a counter. Incidentally, you can cancel the attack action by backstepping.

I've adjusted it so that it's faster to run normally than to backstep continuously. However, this may be reversed when you are heavily equipped or in a frozen state (such as when you are hit by Wraith's breath).

In this demo version, the skill descriptions are still in Japanese, even in the English version. We'll fix it before the full version.
New Skill: "Aerial Weak Combo Up/Down Derivative

A new skill, "Aerial Weak Combo Up/Down Derivative" has been added.
After a weak attack in the air (attack button without directional input), you can perform an upward or downward attack by pressing the up or down + attack button at the right time.

The downward attack is different from the other attacks in that it causes Rikka to stand still in midair and then fall with great force. If you launch it when the ground beneath you is an abyss (a hole in the terrain), you will almost certainly fall to your death, so be careful. ......

The attack derived from the bottom of the screen is a stylish falling slash when equipped with a sword, and a thrusting attack when equipped with a spear. The falling slash is a multi-stage hit that increases in power as it falls, while the thrusting attack is a single hit that is consistently powerful.

% buffered

A series of attacks combined with a falling attack. Combo variations have increased.

With the addition of the "Weak Combo Up/Down Derivation" skill, the up/down derivation of the ground weak attack combo has been made an independent skill as "Weak Combo Up/Down Derivation".
Changed the behavior of Eris.

% buffered
00:08

In addition to a pure DPS boost, this will be useful when encountering enemies in situations where Rikka can't attack, such as while hanging from a chain.

The interval at which Eyris will automatically attack enemies has been lengthened to match this change. Since burst attacks are only performed by auto-attacking, you should now be less likely to have your combos interrupted.
Added customization items.

Added "Eyebrow angle" to face adjustments, "Breast depth" and "Nipple length" to chest adjustments, and "Allow facial scars" to other adjustments. We hope you will use them according to your preference.

Related to customization, I added a process to replace the shading texture around the chest with a special texture when the chest is made smaller. I think this will make the breasts look more like tiny breasts!
Added new items

Crystal of Self-Harm" and "Fairy Strengthening Spellstone" have been added to the items that can be purchased on the crystal conversion screen.
The "Crystal of Self-Harm" reduces Ricca's hit points by half when used. The "Fairy Strengthening Spell Stone" will prevent Eyris from attacking or recovering when in possession of it.
This is a demerit item, so please use it when you are in a bind or collecting H-scenes.
Added free camera mode to the costume change screen and the picture book screen.

A function has been added to the costume change screen and the picture book screen that allows you to control the camera in the same way as you would during an action game pose or H scene.

The camera can be operated in the same way as during an action game pose or H-scene, so you can check out your customized Rikka from a variety of angles and sizes!

With the addition of skills, we think you can now fight in a different way than before.
To make up for the loss of save data compatibility, we've increased the initial Magic Stones a bit, so we're happy to have you play with a fresh start!

Other minor updates

This is an excerpt from the bug fixes that have been reported and that may affect playability. For other changes, please refer to the "01_UpdateDetails.txt" included with the demo version.
Added elements

Added "Transparent" to the 3D H scene attacker's custom drawing settings button.
Added a button to the 3D H scene to switch the character the camera is looking at.
Combo attacks can now be performed by holding down the attack button.
Added specification to increase the unleash gauge by holding down the left and right buttons.

Fixed/changed elements

Items that can be redeemed for magic stones on the costume change screen and crystal conversion screen are now released as the stage progresses.
Pause operation after death (other than death by falling) or after clearing a stage will now switch to free camera mode.
Fixed a bug where the footstep sound played when barefoot would sound like the footstep sound when shoes are equipped.
Changed specifications so that all weapons can be guarded in midair (the "Red Flame Assault Spear" was impossible to guard in midair).
Faster guard release after just-guarding.
Changed processing so that button presses during a hit stop are accepted after the hit stop is released.
After successfully guarding, attacks from the opposite direction can now be guarded for a short period of time.
Changed the parts that break at each stage of costume damage.
Added vibration to the gauge when the left and right buttons are triggered to increase the unleash gauge.
Added animation to the color of the names of newly added items on the crystal conversion, costume change, and skill screens.
Changed the save slot UI for costumes to increase the number of save slots from 7 to 10.
Changed the structure of the skill tree in the skill enhancement screen
Restricted "Metaball Liquid Drawing" in the settings screen to be configurable only when using NVIDIA GPU
Implemented a process to update the resolution list in the settings screen for multi-monitor environments.
Expanded the number of outfits that can be selected on the outfit change screen in R15 mode (all outfits can now be equipped as long as the nipples and genitals are hidden).
"Adjusted the animation of the goblin captain's thrust attack (increased the gap before the attack starts)
Added solution to "OVRLipSync.dll loading problem" in 04_Troubleshooting.txt

Known bugs and requests

I've reorganized the list of known bugs and requests from previous articles, and listed the items that have been lowered in priority or not addressed in this game due to man-hours, game balance, or other reasons at the bottom. The items on the top are not necessarily supported.
Requests

Action game screen
Climax elements (I'd like to include audio since it's already been recorded)

3D H scenes
I would like to have a rikka point of view in the H scene.
Cross-sectional drawings (I'm still working on it)
I'd like to see a cross-sectional view (I'm working on it) ・Animation names spoil the content

Customization
Different design of lewd crest
I'd like to be able to set the color of the costume in more detail (like just the ribbon on the sword).
A mechanism to separate the costume from the parameters.

Requests for costumes
Costume sets/clothes
Kunoichi costume
・Sailor suit
Puella Magi Costume
Costumes for Haruna
Tentacle Clothes / Tentacle Armor
Bikini Armor
Spats and sportswear
Holy knight costumes with armor only
Cowgirls
Wedding dresses
Sister's clothes
Swimming suit
Swimwear (bikini)
Erotic tops and micro skirts

Individual parts, etc.
Cleaver
Fox ears
Glasses and eye patch
Collars
Choker
Lace gloves
Pants with a thicker waist (dumb-looking)
Petticoat
Garter bands
Tabi (socks) and waraji (straw sandals) for miko costumes

Other requests
I can't control the game properly with PS4.
I want a Chinese or Korean version.
Please make it available on Steam.
Low priority, items not to be addressed

This is a list of requests that have been given a low priority or decided not to be addressed due to reasons such as game balance or man-hours. We will consider the items listed here when we decide to make a major update after the release of the game, or after the next game.

Costume change screen
I want to customize more than the limit of each slider.
We are planning to deal with this unofficially in config.txt, but for the sake of isolating the bug, we will not deal with it until the bug is settled.

Customizing the width of the waist
Hair length customization
Customizing the length of the top of the head
This is a low priority due to the large number of man-hours required. We will revisit this after the release.

Customize the belly.
I want to grow a two-piece penis.
I'm not going to do it in this game because it would go through a lot of things.

H scene
Turn on/off the drawing of blood from a broken gourd.
I'm not going to do it for the sake of reducing man-hours.

H scenes with new situations
If it's a new position, we can implement it, but new situations will require scenario creation and voice recording, which will cost a lot of man-hours and money. We will consider it when we decide to make a big update or DLC.

We would like to be able to switch between clothed and semi-clothed.
This will require a lot of man-hours to check and adjust so that the appearance does not deteriorate between the clothed and unclothed states.

Turning on/off the belly button in H scenes
We can't turn it off because there might be something stuck in the belly.

The ability to save and play back the camera in ATD.
I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not.

Action game screen
When the Hellbeetle larva appeared in stage 3, it blew upwards when I attacked it.
We have discontinued the investigation because the bug was not reproduced. This may have been fixed by changing or fixing other parts of the game.

A combo that mixes a weak attack and a strong attack.
Due to Rikka's two-handed stance, if you don't prepare a transition motion between motions that have significantly different poses, the poses of the arms and hands during the motion transition will be visibly distorted. If you want to make it possible to go back and forth between weak and strong combos, you will need to prepare a lot of transition motions.

Display of remaining time for enchantments
I don't want to increase the UI in the game, so I'm thinking of forgoing it.

I want a guard cancel skill (a guard version of the jump cancel skill).
I don't want to add more UI in the game.
I'd like to see a manual way to recover from landing down after blowing up.
Lengthen the grace time for combos.
More time to complete combos.
It's not necessary in this game due to game balance.

I'd like to be able to view traps in reminiscence mode or in the picture book.
I want to restart from the middle of a stage when I move from the stage selection screen.
I want a training room.
I don't want to increase the number of screen transitions that can cause bugs, so this is a low priority.

I'd like to be able to set the costume on/off and half off in free camera mode.
I'd like to be able to change my outfit in free camera mode.

Skill enhancement screen
Make it easier to understand the changes by skill level.
 (e.g., Sword Throw lv1 (consumes 30) -> lv2 (consumes 20), etc.)
(e.g., Sword Throw lv1 (consumes 30) -> lv2 (consumes 20), etc.) We decided not to include more text because it would increase the cost of translation and make it harder to change skill specifications.

Again, the article has become long and I would like to make it shorter. ......
In the next article, I plan to announce the end of the paid plan. I will close the paid plan by the end of March and post the article.

Support plan subscribers will be able to download the updated trial version. I will make the trial version available for everyone to download on the announcement page within the next month.

By the way, if you are a member of the Holy Knight Plan, you can apply to have your name published in the newsletter. We will close the application process this month, so if you are already a member of the plan and haven't applied yet, please consider it.

If you are interested, please like and favorite us! or favorite us!
DLsite FANZA
TLDR:
* New Version Save Data no longer compatible.
* Clothing Poll still ongoing
* New costumes "Pantyhose" and "Pantyhose & Pants" added
* New skills "Counter" and "Backstep" have been added. Both of these skills are related to "Just Guard," which allows you to guard against enemy attacks at just the right moment.
* A series of attacks combined with a falling attack. Combo variations have increased.
* The behavior of Eris has been changed so that she now attacks with magic bullets when the attack button is pressed. Since the attack is linked to the "attack button press" rather than "Ricca's attack", Eyris can attack even when Ricca is unable to attack.
* Added "Eyebrow angle" to face adjustments, "Breast depth" and "Nipple length" to chest adjustments, and "Allow facial scars" to other adjustments. We hope you will use them according to your preference.
* Related to customization, I added a process to replace the shading texture around the chest with a special texture when the chest is made smaller. I think this will make the breasts look more like tiny breasts!
* Crystal of Self-Harm" and "Fairy Strengthening Spellstone" have been added to the items that can be purchased on the crystal conversion screen.
The "Crystal of Self-Harm" reduces Ricca's hit points by half when used. The "Fairy Strengthening Spell Stone" will prevent Eyris from attacking or recovering when in possession of it.
* Added free camera mode to the costume change screen and the picture book screen.
* Added "Transparent" to the 3D H scene attacker's custom drawing settings button.
* Added a button to the 3D H scene to switch the character the camera is looking at.
* Combo attacks can now be performed by holding down the attack button.
* Added specification to increase the unleash gauge by holding down the left and right buttons.
* Items that can be redeemed for magic stones on the costume change screen and crystal conversion screen are now released as the stage progresses.
* Pause operation after death (other than death by falling) or after clearing a stage will now switch to free camera mode.
* Fixed a bug where the footstep sound played when barefoot would sound like the footstep sound when shoes are equipped.
* Changed specifications so that all weapons can be guarded in midair (the "Red Flame Assault Spear" was impossible to guard in midair).
* Faster guard release after just-guarding.
* Changed processing so that button presses during a hit stop are accepted after the hit stop is released.
* After successfully guarding, attacks from the opposite direction can now be guarded for a short period of time.
* Changed the parts that break at each stage of costume damage.
* Added vibration to the gauge when the left and right buttons are triggered to increase the unleash gauge.
* Added animation to the color of the names of newly added items on the crystal conversion, costume change, and skill screens.
* Changed the save slot UI for costumes to increase the number of save slots from 7 to 10.
* Changed the structure of the skill tree in the skill enhancement screen
* Restricted "Metaball Liquid Drawing" in the settings screen to be configurable only when using NVIDIA GPU
* Implemented a process to update the resolution list in the settings screen for multi-monitor environments.
* Expanded the number of outfits that can be selected on the outfit change screen in R15 mode (all outfits can now be equipped as long as the nipples and genitals are hidden).
* "Adjusted the animation of the goblin captain's thrust attack (increased the gap before the attack starts)
* Added solution to "OVRLipSync.dll loading problem" in 04_Troubleshooting.txt
Costume change screen
We are planning to deal with this unofficially in config.txt, but for the sake of isolating the bug, we will not deal with it until the bug is settled.

Customizing the width of the waist
Hair length customization
Customizing the length of the top of the head
This is a low priority due to the large number of man-hours required. We will revisit this after the release.

Customize the belly.
I want to grow a two-piece penis.
I'm not going to do it in this game because it would go through a lot of things.

H scene
Turn on/off the drawing of blood from a broken gourd.
I'm not going to do it for the sake of reducing man-hours.

H scenes with new situations
If it's a new position, we can implement it, but new situations will require scenario creation and voice recording, which will cost a lot of man-hours and money. We will consider it when we decide to make a big update or DLC.

We would like to be able to switch between clothed and semi-clothed.
This will require a lot of man-hours to check and adjust so that the appearance does not deteriorate between the clothed and unclothed states.

Turning on/off the belly button in H scenes
We can't turn it off because there might be something stuck in the belly.

The ability to save and play back the camera in ATD.
I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not.

Action game screen
When the Hellbeetle larva appeared in stage 3, it blew upwards when I attacked it.
We have discontinued the investigation because the bug was not reproduced. This may have been fixed by changing or fixing other parts of the game.

A combo that mixes a weak attack and a strong attack.
Due to Rikka's two-handed stance, if you don't prepare a transition motion between motions that have significantly different poses, the poses of the arms and hands during the motion transition will be visibly distorted. If you want to make it possible to go back and forth between weak and strong combos, you will need to prepare a lot of transition motions.

Display of remaining time for enchantments
I don't want to increase the UI in the game, so I'm thinking of forgoing it.

I want a guard cancel skill (a guard version of the jump cancel skill).
I don't want to add more UI in the game.
I'd like to see a manual way to recover from landing down after blowing up.
Lengthen the grace time for combos.
More time to complete combos.
It's not necessary in this game due to game balance.

I'd like to be able to view traps in reminiscence mode or in the picture book.
I want to restart from the middle of a stage when I move from the stage selection screen.
I want a training room.
I don't want to increase the number of screen transitions that can cause bugs, so this is a low priority.

I'd like to be able to set the costume on/off and half off in free camera mode.
I'd like to be able to change my outfit in free camera mode.

Skill enhancement screen
Make it easier to understand the changes by skill level.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh damn so seems like we probably won't be able to see traps in the gallery? Or at least it'll be low priority so we'll just have to remember the stage and rerun it if we want to see the H-trap again?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That is nice, making it possible to make the heroine THICCC.

Devorax

Reputation score
I haven't been excited about a hentai game in a while, especially one with gameplay that's pretty fun and an interesting story as well. I'm looking forward to the official release!

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
And by then it will be further postponed, guys, but that's okay, let's just be patient.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well I mean that's still within the timespan of their previous hope of getting it done before the year is over, so it's not that much of a surprise.

Ivris

Lurker
Reputation score
I've once again, found got the 0.9.3.0 demo through hentai-sharing and trying to do the uncensor myself. I have finally foind the actCharacterVColMosaic in resources.assets (yeah it moved there). But now a question or 2 for @dazedanon19

1. for replacing all the values for colMask, do I just change ever value on the the line that has the words ColMask to 0? for example, the shader asset has a line, "1 string m_Name = "_VcolMask"" and "1 string first = "_VCOLMASK_ON"", do I change that 1 to a 0?
2. There's a bunch of line that listed as "0 SerializedShaderFloatValue colMask" with 2 lines below it and 1 has has a 1 leading it (written as "1 string name = "<noninit>""). is it safe to leave that alone, or do I also change that 1 to a 0?

EDIT: I just went and gave it a try, but it didn't work. So I think I got the wrong file?

Last edited:

dazedanon19

Reputation score
I've once again, found got the 0.9.3.0 demo through hentai-sharing and trying to do the uncensor myself. I have finally foind the actCharacterVColMosaic in resources.assets (yeah it moved there). But now a question or 2 for @dazedanon19

1. for replacing all the values for colMask, do I just change ever value on the the line that has the words ColMask to 0? for example, the shader asset has a line, "1 string m_Name = "_VcolMask"" and "1 string first = "_VCOLMASK_ON"", do I change that 1 to a 0?
2. There's a bunch of line that listed as "0 SerializedShaderFloatValue colMask" with 2 lines below it and 1 has has a 1 leading it (written as "1 string name = "<noninit>""). is it safe to leave that alone, or do I also change that 1 to a 0?

EDIT: I just went and gave it a try, but it didn't work. So I think I got the wrong file?
So you're looking for `colMask` not `VcolMask`. It's going to look like this.
1633838983061.png
Just change the float val to 0 like it is in the image. Do that with all instances of `colMask` and then follow the rest of the steps and you should be good!

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Dev's poll on wanted clothing result is out on the Ci-En.
Winner is "school clothes".

So now he's having another poll to determine which kind of school uniform make for the MC "blazer, sailor, corset...." You can even input a non listed option as long as you put a description in the comment section of the Ci-en thread.

Also turn out that most answer where really close to each others, so the dev took the school uniform because it was a few vote ahead (and mostly because it as easier than the next items - Kunoichi, magical girl - so just might be others clothes as DLC / patch if he feel like it much later).

Anyway, time to go vote for your favorite guys.

edit :
Original result & new poll :

Result
どの服装備が実装されると嬉しいですか?

• 16%

女子校生の服

• 15%

くノ一装束(女忍者の衣装)

• 14%

魔法少女の服(フリルでファンシーな感じ)

• 7%

ハルナのコスチューム(ボツ企画の魔法少女衣装)

• 8%

ビキニアーマー

• 6%

体操服&ブルマ

• 5%

ランニングシャツ&スパッツ

• 10%

エロティックなトップス&マイクロスカート

• 9%

逆バニー

• 10%

アイドルの衣装

Google translation :
Which clothing equipment would you like to see implemented?
16% School girls clothes
15% Kunoichi costume (female ninja costume)
14% Magical girl clothes (frilled and fancy feeling)
7% Haruna's costume (Magical girl costume planned by Bot)
8% Bikini armor
6% Gym clothes & bloomers
5% Running shirts & spats
10% Erotic tops & microskirts
9% Reverse bunny
10% Idol costume

New poll :

好きな制服のタイプを教えてください

ブレザー
セーラー服
セーラーブレザー(セーラー服の襟が付いたブレザー)
ボレロ(短い丈のジャケット)
ジャンパースカート
コルセット(乳袋がある謎制服)
その他(コメントで教えてください)

Google translation :
Please tell me your favorite uniform type

blazer
Sailor suit
Sailor blazer (blazer with sailor suit collar)
Bolero (short jacket)
Jumper skirt Corset (mysterious uniform with a milk bag)
Other (please let us know in the comments)

vote & full ci-en thread

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Damn, R.I.P. Magical Girl
Well, she kind of has vibes anyway what with the transformation and the red brooch near her chest/neck

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I mean, it might just be translation, but it seems as if the dev will still do the magical girl and ninja clothes.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I would like to prioritize the implementation of "school girls' clothes" that won the first place in the number of votes. The reason for giving priority to implementation is that it takes less man-hours to create than "Kunoichi Costume" and "Magical Girl's Clothes", which have similar numbers of votes.

Once again, could always be a faulty translation, but I'm reading this as he's doing all three eventually. Plus, given his previous posts, I think the dev himself is partial to the magical girl stuff anyway.

shinn3956

Reputation score

Once again, could always be a faulty translation, but I'm reading this as he's doing all three eventually. Plus, given his previous posts, I think the dev himself is partial to the magical girl stuff anyway.
reading ci-en post, its true he will do kunoichi and magical girl clothes too. its because highest poll is school uniform, he prioritized its first to be maked.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Demo has been released for everybody on the main DLSITE page.

Updates for this month include bug fixes and the ability to set the color of the left and right eyes separately on the costume change screen.