What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Mogura Soft] 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 / The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters (RJ297937 / RJ363824)

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there any options to hide the RGB focus point/directional arrows? the ones which appear when you move the camera in a scene

JKira

Reputation score
The H content is mostly amazing with great animation, a huge amount of content, and many unique scenarios but I feel like, it could be a lot more varied? I feel like there's too many tentacle scenes, the missionary position is used far too many times, and there's far too much orc/goblin scenes even though I don't mind them. I think the enemy designs are the game's biggest weakness because they're pretty bland. If you compare the enemies to say, Night of Revenge or Guilty Hell. It's not that as creative as it could be.

Also, although I find the animation to be generally great. There is a lot of H scenes that felt awkward with the animation not really doing the scene justice. Like for example, the dog scene or the tentacle scenes in general. It's really strange movement that just kills it for me.
True. In terms of quality as a game, it is probably the best among the r18 ACT, with its combat mechanics and platformer (I feel like playing the God of War). However, the enemy designs are a bit mediocre. Too many Goblin, Orcs and tentacles, the Boss looks too similar to Sauron from Lord of the rings. I personally also hate having too many dialogues during hentai cutscenes. The last defect of this game, I think is it lacks of in combat ryona or grabs (by enemy).

I played Guilty Hell and Night of Revenge, but I have to say, Sinisistar is my favorite. Although formers have better playability, but I really love the art-design and atmosphere of Sinisistar.

mario11561

Reputation score
anyone know how to expand the slider of breast or butt more than 100, like 200,300,... @@

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Is there any options to hide the RGB focus point/directional arrows? the ones which appear when you move the camera in a scene
You have to go to your Paladin Ricca's folder and then "game" folder.
-Open config.txt
-Find "atdAxisArrowVisible"
-Change "True" to "False"
-Done.

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
are you supposed to have longer load times with the uncensor?

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I won't lie, either i'm getting soft or these H-scenes so far (1/3 of the way through) are hella depressing, i can't even find it in me to enjoy some of the H-scenes because i'm just like jesus christ somebody help these poor girls

That being said, the gameplay itself is actually pretty fun. I'm enjoying bouncing the smaller enemies a lot haha, story is decent too even if it's depressing so far (after seeing everything that's happened at the start, i'm hoping for a happy ending for Ricca and her sister lol), definitely a high quality game. I just wished there was a grapple/grab/H-trap gallery or something so i don't need to repeat the stages to look for them, unless that's one of those extra ???? stages you get later on

wendersnaven101

Reputation score
Where i find the skill from stage 21? Thats hella big map, jumping plataform and jump mechanics is huge pain.
Its at the begining of the level. Ater you climb up the stairs, climb onto the chain and drop down on to the second skeleton archer and use the teleportation circle.

PotatoG6

Reputation score
I won't lie, either i'm getting soft or these H-scenes so far (1/3 of the way through) are hella depressing, i can't even find it in me to enjoy some of the H-scenes because i'm just like jesus christ somebody help these poor girls
They're depressing but it's just what you expect from these type of games since rape is the main aspect of it. If it's too much for you then you could always just stop playing cuz things aren't gonna get better. In fact, it only gets worse and worse.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
They're depressing but it's just what you expect from these type of games since rape is the main aspect of it. If it's too much for you then you could always just stop playing cuz things aren't gonna get better. In fact, it only gets worse and worse.
Don't get me wrong, i'm still enjoying it and i did expect it to be bad based off the trial but underestimated how bad it'd be lol, the devs wasn't holding back. Probably because some of the scenes are part of the story that you can't avoid rather than other games where the rape scenes are from losing, i'll still be finishing it for sure

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Don't get me wrong, i'm still enjoying it and i did expect it to be bad based off the trial but underestimated how bad it'd be lol, the devs wasn't holding back. Probably because some of the scenes are part of the story that you can't avoid rather than other games where the rape scenes are from losing, i'll still be finishing it for sure
Understandable. I do agree that it's a lot more hardcore than your usual rape stuff.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
So what does levelling special attacks do aside from the first level to have it? More damage? Buff lasts longer? Lower Cooldown and Mana Costs? All of the above?

Someonewhocan

Reputation score
Uncensored Patch:
Get this ->

Instructions:
Unpack:
1. Open up Asset Studio and click File > Extract File
2. Select `data.unity3d` inside `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`
3. Extract to `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`. Move all data files inside data.unity3d folder into `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`.

Patch:
1. Download the attached file and extract it to `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`
2. Replace the globalgamemanagers.assets file.
3. Rename `data.unity3d` to `data.unity3d.bak` inside `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`

Done.

Lastly, free copy for the first person to redeem .

More free copies for the first 3 people (1 Left!) to PM me who's rep is above 25.
All Gone! :D
Where is the .exe file?

eatthemuffin

Reputation score
How's the yuri content? I see it has the yuri tag and I saw the clips of the spider girl, but from seeing peoples' descriptions it sounds like scenes are few.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I think what makes it so bad is because they are actually focusing on the traumatizing and mental aspects of rape is. Most games it's like oh no I got raped well that in the past and continue as if nothing happened.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What's the monster in the glossary below Mimic and above Stone Golem?

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I still enjoy this game but... god, I feel like it nails the cruelty and damage of non-con and rape all-too well.

A few scenes really do leave me feeling uncomfortable.

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
FFS i really wanted to like this, there are some GREAT scenes, but the timed jumping "boss" event with the laggy inputs and the level design to intentionally fuck the player over killed my desire to play the last 3rd of the game

PotatoG6

Reputation score
How's the yuri content? I see it has the yuri tag and I saw the clips of the spider girl, but from seeing peoples' descriptions it sounds like scenes are few.
There's 40 H scenes in total and about 5 yuri scenes? The thing is that there's only really 1 normal yuri scene while the rest has weird fetishes involved which might not be to your liking. There's 1 futa scene which becomes really weird, 1 scene where it's appealing to a amputee fetish, the spider girl that you listed which becomes pretty weird too, and one where there are girls forcing a sword in the girl. So they're not exactly scenes you would expect for yuri.

FFS i really wanted to like this, there are some GREAT scenes, but the timed jumping "boss" event with the laggy inputs and the level design to intentionally fuck the player over killed my desire to play the last 3rd of the game
I actually agree with this. I pretty much rage quitted because the platforming just annoys the hell out of me in this game. There's so many enemies placed at really annoying spots. I don't think the movement/input feels fluid enough which just makes it frustrating because you feel like the character isn't moving the way you wnat her to move.

Last edited:

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have any tips for the succubus boss fight? She's tanky as hell and not a fan of how hard it is to telegraph her hurtboxes whenever she attacks. Not to mention that trying to knock her down with an aerial seems inconsistent.