What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Mogura Soft] 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 / The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters (RJ297937 / RJ363824)

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Most people here that play games with rape like to pretend rape is nothing but a happy struggle snuggle. When faced with a character suddenly start crying in pain and acting like a human instead of a fuck doll, they go "woe is me! This is the most disgusting thing ever!" like no shit, that's how rape is.
Naturally and understandably.
It's the same as with movies with gunfights, or fights of any kind, anything that involves death and murder.
It's pretty normal.
The real thing, even in video, is shocking as hell. In movies, the gunning isn't as impactful.
It's the same thing.

Games with medieval or even contemporary settings are a cute swordfight fest about justice shining too, but irl war is the most horrible thing in the world.
Fire Emblem would be the most gruesome game ever, but all the audience wants is an epic, dramatized, romantic, and toned-down version of the thing.
Sorry, too off topic there. Basically, it's just a fetish/genre at the end like any other, some people like some things, not everyone likes the same things, some people like their shit rough, some like their shit real rough. I don't see anything wrong (or surprising) with that.

Also there's the fact that we were not expecting it, i think. Like when NoR started introducing the death scenes. Maybe it added to that

Last edited:

dazedanon19

Reputation score
I haven't made it very far on hard but I immediately maxed out the lives upgrade because of the struggles I'm seeing from others lol. 10 lives gives a bit of leeway.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there any special achievement or unlock that requires a perfect run that I'll be missing out on if I have any losses on record?

I like ryona myself, but soft ryona. This one is the level 10/10 of soft ryona and/or is already an 11, meaning it's no longer soft. I agree with MrMe on that.
The bit in the goblin scene where I first thought "Woah, it's going a bit far" was when she gets arse fucked and she does the usual trope of "Ahh, they're tearing me apart!" but nothing adverse happens... or so I thought until the next line when the goblin says "Lolz, her anus is bleeding"

Most people here that play games with rape like to pretend rape is nothing but a happy struggle snuggle. When faced with a character suddenly start crying in pain and acting like a human instead of a fuck doll, they go "woe is me! This is the most disgusting thing ever!" like no shit, that's how rape is.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah, i am usually not alarmed at bleeding down there because that's what virgin girl fetish is basically, but it's anal, and to worsen things off i don't like anal, like, at all, lol, not even if it's completely con, lovey-dovey, it just ain't my thing.
Anyway, for me it was the kicks. Basically because they don't get any direct sexual pleasure out of kicks, it's pure violence.

Also i was trying to remember just what was the exact term for these depictions tending towards a little more simulated realistic way of things, but i just can't fucking remember.
There is a term.
In an anime for example there was a scene of an accident and it looked quite.... shocking... someone explained the term and its basically most of the time animations tame the thing, and in that case it looked more gruesome.

Anyway tldr it's a fetish and a degree of it, at the end.
For those of us who enjoy it, enjoy!
For those of us who don't or not as much, time to get serious and go pro gamer!
Time to go for an unsung achievement: unlock them all except the game over one! XD

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Getting through those scenes just had me thinking how horrible the PTSD poor Ricca will have in the aftermath of the story. And the mental horror her sister would have with the memories of all the terrible things she did to Ricca and others while she was a monster, I do not think there is a therapist in existence that could help process that, fucked for life.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Also i was trying to remember just what was the exact term for these depictions tending towards a little more simulated realistic way of things, but i just can't fucking remember.
There is a term.
In an anime for example there was a scene of an accident and it looked quite.... shocking... someone explained the term and its basically most of the time animations tame the thing, and in that case it looked more gruesome.
Guro?

Speaking of Guro, should I be worried about the white fluffy puppy?
I have... bad memories
1640661397026.png

BaldrSky

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey Guys

I have somehow the Problem that my Game crash always on first stage in the Church scene, the Goblin attacked the town, and flew into the church where i get beaten by the Goblins, then i get a black screen (I guess he try to loading the H-scene?) and then the game Crash

Someone with similar Problems?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Did you apply the uncensor patch?
If so, I'd guess you've done it wrong

Oh btw, for those of you going "Why am I suddenly dying in one hit, why is her armour breaking so easily?"
It's because you're bad at reading and bought the Skull Crystals that apply their effect just by carrying them, as their description says

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
All these vanilla-fags traumatised by scenes of actual rape and violence, where's I'm over here in the cultured corner wishing that the dev had actually used more varied monsters in scenes (with some actual H) like the wyvern, raincaller, etc. Dunno, probably says something that orcs and goblins are kind of stale to me at this point. Hopefully stuff is added in the updates that the dev was talking about.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Guro?

Speaking of Guro, should I be worried about the white fluffy puppy?
I have... bad memories
View attachment 42350
I know that dog,
And count me in, if something happens to the doggo, i'm going to obliterate that fucking...um, whatever the final boss happens to be, not there yet.

And nah, captain, non-humanoid enemies/tentacles/etc are overrated

PotatoG6

Reputation score
All these vanilla-fags traumatised by scenes of actual rape and violence, where's I'm over here in the cultured corner wishing that the dev had actually used more varied monsters in scenes (with some actual H) like the wyvern, raincaller, etc. Dunno, probably says something that orcs and goblins are kind of stale to me at this point. Hopefully stuff is added in the updates that the dev was talking about.
I don't get why people are so weak toward the rape scenes when there's plenty of far worse ones. The rape scenes in this one are really unrealistic and tropey. It's like people experiencing the rape genre for the first time.

Like, Ricca gets raped and it's mentioned how she feels good from it and then it shows her cumming from getting raped. She then gets raped by 20 goblins and is able to just move on from that situation like it's no big deal. It's just comedic with how unrealistic it is so I don't even know.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah, that's true, i was thinking the same thing.
That sequence was a little disbelief suspension breaking, so to speak, "disbelief suspension" quotation marks.
And to the other thing, well, obviously, there are way more fucked up hentais out there.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Too many h-games made people think that rape = "oh no, tee-hee, I don't fully consent mr monster but you do you I guess, I'll forget all about it 5 minutes after"

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Too many h-games made people think that rape = "oh no, tee-hee, I don't fully consent mr monster but you do you I guess, I'll forget all about it 5 minutes after"
Yea I agree. Too many doujins and games go that route.

A pic from a doujin I like:

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
So the game got updated. Based on the patch notes seems they made some difficulty balance and tweaking to the crystals on game-over; maybe won't lose everything upon game-over now?

PotatoG6

Reputation score
So the game got updated. Based on the patch notes seems they made some difficulty balance and tweaking to the crystals on game-over; maybe won't lose everything upon game-over now?
Do you have to redownload the entire game each time whenever a patch releases? Because that seems so inconvenient.

I just want more different humanoid monsters with regular dicks and none of those tentacle stuff. I just want to see the usual sex positions with no awkward weird movements. That's a huge reason why I like orcs and goblin scenes because the animation are just great for them.

Honestly, for variety they could've used the big giant zombie for something, use the goblin boss for a scene, and hell, give the skeleton boney dicks to fuck Ricca.

Last edited:

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
I am going through a training arc. No way I'm downloading the new patch, I will beat this on hard all the way through without switching difficulties...eventually!

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Do you have to redownload the entire game each time whenever a patch releases? Because that seems so inconvenient.
Unfortunately that's how it is for DLSite. I've seen one or two devs who tried to share separate update patches on their Cien before, but only because their games were really huge. As of now, I don't see this dev having any updated Cien post on patches so I presume he's following the 're-download updated game from DLsite' norm.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Damn that's exactly the kind of fix I was hoping for but from my experience people don't reupload games with minimal patches unless there's a huge content update.

alexice

Lurker
Reputation score
does anyone have new uncensored patch for v1.02
I try the same way before, but failed....