What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ももしば杏子 ] 女騎士リミッシュ ~フェルン奉公記~ RJ169706

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This was announced recently. It's not out yet but there's a short demo.

The story is about the lady knight and the kingdoms prince, the lady knight pretty much acts as the princes bodyguard/babysitter. They encounter a succubus in the castles gardens or something and things turn kinky. Anyway you play as the lady knight but the prince is always in your party too. You do normal adventuring stuff by taking quests from the guild or something.

Here's what I found from the demo:

* There's only one quest in the demo which is somehow dealing with a group of bandits/goblins (not sure which they are) in some caves. When you reach their base, you get 2 choices. Don't attack or attack. By not attacking nothing bad seems to happen and you even get more gold from completing the quest. If you attack, you can't change that decision in the future anymore. If you lose the battle against them you get a H-event, and if you lose it with 80+ lewdness on the heroine, you get a Bad ending.

* Both the heroine and the prince have lewdness stat and what I assume to be 'love' stat. Depending on those stats the characters act differently in different events and of course you can't even activate some events without having the correct stats for them. In the demo there are 3 repeatable events that you can use to increase or decrease some of the stats:

1. In the castle when you change clothes in front of a mirror with the heroine, you can choose whether the prince peeks at her. This reduces the heroines love stat by 10.
2. In the castle when you sleep with the prince with Maid clothes on, they have sex. If their love stat is above 30 or 40, they both get +10 to both love and lewdness stats. Otherwise they get nothing.
3. In the castle if you go to the bath (might need maid clothes on or having done the first quest), both characters love stat rises by +10.

So far in the demo the only way for the princes love stat to decrease is by getting NTR'd by losing a fight to the goblins/thieves.

* There's also some event with a dude who's in the forest by a campfire, but I haven't been able to figure out how to get his event. Likely the heroines lewd stat needs to be high while both her and the princes love stats need to be low. And it's likely NTR towards the prince.

All in all I guess you can expect NTR, loveydovey shota sex and many different kinds of endings and Bad Endings depending on how you play it through. Oh yeah and the CGs get saved when you trigger them so you don't have to play through the game many times to get all the CGs, just savescum.

Last edited by a moderator:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ169706] 女騎士リミッシュ ~フェルン奉公記~

3. Maid clothes is required.
4. If heroine is wearing maid clothes, there's an masterbation event in the collar that will lower the prince's love by 10.

The trigger for the dude in the forest is:
Heroine: no requirements and Prince: 20 or lower love

There's also one with the boy in town with a trigger. His is:
Heroine: 30 love + 80 lewd + wearing combat armor and Prince: 30 love

Neither can be activated in the demo.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3. Maid clothes is required.
4. If heroine is wearing maid clothes, there's an masterbation event in the collar that will lower the prince's love by 10.

The trigger for the dude in the forest is:
Heroine: no requirements and Prince: 20 or lower love

There's also one with the boy in town with a trigger. His is:
Heroine: 30 love + 80 lewd + wearing combat armor and Prince: 30 love

Neither can be activated in the demo.
How did masturbating actually decrease someone's love? :confused:
Is this prince a somekind of innocence and purity fetishist?

The event with the boy, did the stats needs to be exactly that, lower, or higher, or different for each stats?
I guess it was <30Heroine'sLove, >80 Heroine'sLewd, and <30Prince'sLove?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How did masturbating actually decrease someone's love? :confused:
Is this prince a somekind of innocence and purity fetishist?

The event with the boy, did the stats needs to be exactly that, lower, or higher, or different for each stats?
I guess it was <30Heroine'sLove, >80 Heroine'sLewd, and <30Prince'sLove?
You'll have to know the story to get it. Short version, he was attacked by succubus and now has a curse where you pretty much needs to have sex often....I think. Due to him being attacked on her watch, the heroine is now his sex partner until they can break the curse. Because they are having sex every night, the Prince has some confidence in himself, but she masterbates because she's unsatisfied and the prince who spies on her and hears her commits...is shamed.

As for the stats:
Heroine: 30+ Love 80+ Lewd
Prince: 30+ Love 0+/- Lewd

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You'll have to know the story to get it. Short version, he was attacked by succubus and now has a curse where you pretty much needs to have sex often....I think. Due to him being attacked on her watch, the heroine is now his sex partner until they can break the curse. Because they are having sex every night, the Prince has some confidence in himself, but she masterbates because she's unsatisfied and the prince who spies on her and hears her commits...is shamed.
Wow, that makes me think it was even wierder how that could decrease the prince's Love. Prince's Confidence, Faithfulness, or Loyalty maybe, but not Love... The Heroine is essentially just demanding the Prince to give her more "intensive" love...

Or maybe this is simply happen because of game mechanics that the game has only two non-battle stats: Love and Lewdness, so decreasing Lewdness in that kind of event is even more illogical and maybe i just being stubborn and analysing things too much. :eek:

May i ask one more question? Is the Prince wimpy, or is he just unconfident (In non-sexual circumstances)? Are there any potential for the prince to become much more matured man, from your own knowledge?

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, that makes me think it was even wierder how that could decrease the prince's Love. Prince's Confidence, Faithfulness, or Loyalty maybe, but not Love... The Heroine is essentially just demanding the Prince to give her more "intensive" love...
No, she's not. She's basically having sex with him out of duty and taking responsibility for failing to save him but she also feels good during it too (unless she has 20 or less love). The problem comes in that he's a kid and still not use to sex so he climax and he's done. She isn't fully satisfied but doesn't make a big deal out of it because she understands this. She finds an opportunity to comfort herself instead. However, he ends up peeping on her and finding out. So the love lost is more from her hiding the fact instead of just letting him know. Faithfulness and loyalty makes far less sense because they are not a couple and she's proving her loyalty just by having sex with him.

Or maybe this is simply happen because of game mechanics that the game has only two non-battle stats: Love and Lewdness, so decreasing Lewdness in that kind of event is even more illogical and maybe i just being stubborn and analysing things too much. :eek:
Yeah....decreasing lewdness while watching a girl masterbate? Would make absolutely no sense at all.....unless she was just bashing him the whole time. Which she does not, even at 20 or less love. She pretty much says he's no good and proceeds on. Hmm...I think your analysing isn't bad, just you're doing it in the totally wrong direction. But this is due to you not playing the game to see it for yourself. Play it, use a translator, and you'll get it a lot more than my words can tell you.

May i ask one more question? Is the Prince wimpy, or is he just unconfident (In non-sexual circumstances)? Are there any potential for the prince to become much more matured man, from your own knowledge?
Yes you can. Ok question answered, have a nice night!

Seriously though, the answer two both of those are : He's just a kid.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Remind me again what NTR stands for and what it means? I'll go sit in the corner...

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i think its netorare and means to drag someone emotionally away from someone else. for example someones performs lewd actions on a wife to drag her away into prostitution so they make the wife "their own". i guess it can also involve blackmailing.
its like breaking the mind of a woman.

Last edited:

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Remind me again what NTR stands for and what it means? I'll go sit in the corner...
There are 3 NTR

Netorare-Your a guy and you got a lover and some one else takes your girl

Netori-Your A guy and you like this girl but shes taken so u go out your way to make her yours.

Netorase?-If we base this on that manga your a guy u got a lover and you actually want your lover to fuck with other guys or you get off seeing your wife have sex with others

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There are 3 NTR

Netorare-Your a guy and you got a lover and some one else takes your girl

Netori-Your A guy and you like this girl but shes taken so u go out your way to make her yours.

Netorase?-If we base this on that manga your a guy u got a lover and you actually want your lover to fuck with other guys or you get off seeing your wife have sex with others
You missed one, I can't remember the name but it's basically when you play/watch/read as the girl being taken away from her lover. Though, to be honest it gets mixed up a lot with just plain cheating. Those are the ones like what CircleGYU makes.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You missed one, I can't remember the name but it's basically when you play/watch/read as the girl being taken away from her lover. Though, to be honest it gets mixed up a lot with just plain cheating. Those are the ones like what CircleGYU makes.
What about the NTR kind where you either a guy or girl, making/scheming/adjusting someone's else dearest to be stolen by someone else but not you? In a sense you're masterminding a devious plan to help someone (maybe your close-friend or peers) Netorare-ing somebody else. This NTR is not always about brainwashing or corruption.

This kind of NTR provides you with:
-Suffering of the Netorare-d characters.
-Stealing someone else's dearest affection.
-Happy-Ending(?) for The Stealer and The Stolen, which none of them were you.

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

while i'm not master with this genre :p

i only know 3 types of NTR and 3 sub-types

Netorare, you as guy and your woman in relationship got stolen (girlfriend, wife, daughter, love interest) and you found out they do something they shouldn't

Netori, you as guy stole someone's woman in relationship with or without reason and you do something you shouldn't

Reverse Netorare, you as girl and your man in relationship got stolen (boyfriend, husband, love interest [i not yet found reverse NTR with son]) and you found out they do something they shouldn't

NTR sub-types

NTR type A, hero or heroine willing cheating from you without any external force (drug, blackmail, etc)

NTR type B, hero or heroine forced cheating from you by external force

NTR type C hero or heroine raped in front protagonist and that made protagonist give up with hero or heroine

Source: VNDB, my glorious H-manga, RPG game, and Nukige

also seems like there's new type of NTR (Netorase) but i still don't know what kind of NTR is that

i think if the lover didn't know, it just plain cheating

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Partially true. You don't necessarily have to find out that your lover is cheating for it to be ntr. Reverse NTR is when the outsider female takes the role of Netori and steals the lover guy from another girl, in the perspective of either the guy or the girl that get's NTR'd. Anime sharing has identified Netorare subtypes to the most accurate definition, being that they come from hongfire and spoken with fhc, the guy who first spoke about this craze genre . . This thread should stop all the confusion between NTR sub types (NTR mystery is just a fan favorite thing though), VNDB also follows this.

Boy this thread got seriously derailed huh.

Last edited:

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Partially true. You don't necessarily have to find out that your lover is cheating for it to be ntr. Reverse NTR is when the outsider female takes the role of Netori and steals the lover guy from another girl, in the perspective of either the guy or the girl that get's NTR'd. Anime sharing has identified Netorare subtypes to the most accurate definition, being that they come from hongfire and spoken with fhc, the guy who first spoke about this craze genre . . This thread should stop all the confusion between NTR sub types (NTR mystery is just a fan favorite thing though), VNDB also follows this.

Boy this thread got seriously derailed huh.
Please you havent seen the past threads like ayame or aylia where rather than talk about a game it got derailed for like 2-3 pages xD

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Netorase is NTR engineered by the protagonist I think, like swinging. It's rare but great.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Netorase is NTR engineered by the protagonist I think, like swinging. It's rare but great.
Netorase is just a causative form of the Netoru verb all which end up meaning Netorare. Though people like to use it for a term like swinging, there's already a word like that called cuckloiding.

Last edited:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A H-Game with a good art? With corruption system? And NTR tag to boot?

Essentially the very game that totally up my alley of taste?

Meh, it'll either ended up scrapped, downgraded from the original plan, or being on hold for a long time anyway..

Better not holding my my expectations up... I already learned the hard way, expecting things from potentially great NTR games, only for them to break it up on the last minute.

-edit-

inb4 anyone here a ntrbro?

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A H-Game with a good art? With corruption system? And NTR tag to boot?

Essentially the very game that totally up my alley of taste?

Meh, it'll either ended up scrapped, downgraded from the original plan, or being on hold for a long time anyway..

Better not holding my my expectations up... I already learned the hard way, expecting things from potentially great NTR games, only for them to break it up on the last minute.

-edit-

inb4 anyone here a ntrbro?
HERE!!!:D

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Corrupting a girl away from a shota? I'M IN!! I'M IN!! I'M IN!!

Let's pray to the demons of the underworld that this game delivers... *sacrifices annoying brat from next door*