What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ももしば杏子 ] 女騎士リミッシュ ~フェルン奉公記~ RJ169706

LadyAlisa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ169706] 女騎士リミッシュ ~フェルン奉公記~

mega.nz/#!DoYkhIhT!v-ZgdsJW1W6-lEBRBBcwdjPA26agNtSVUjb7xfBfWlg

From 4chan. I've dled and I've only started playing it now so still not sure if it's legit or not.

momoneyc4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dude thank you really!:D
But you have to get that link out of here. I don't want you to get in trouble. Shota and Loli games are against the rules here.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the share.Damn that dragon is hard to beat.Anyone has any ideeas how to beat it except for grimding for lvl up?

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's not really NTR, shota doesn't care about her majority of the time and just wants to fuck the girl whenever he wants because he can order her to do whatever, doesn't care if she gets fucked by someone else either

momoneyc4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not really NTR, shota doesn't care about her majority of the time and just wants to fuck the girl whenever he wants because he can order her to do whatever, doesn't care if she gets fucked by someone else either
I think the shota does care who bangs her in the sense he doesn't want others playing with his 'toys'. When you lose to most dungeon bosses (keep in mind I've only competed the first 2 dungeons) the shota is screaming for your enemies to stop the rape.

Side note: I don't think they are bugs, but they are differently exploits. If you want you can spam the bathing scene to increase the love for both of them at once as many times as you want.
In the same token, in 2nd dungeon (the forest one) if you lose to the dungeon boss they will take the girl away you and you have to get her back. However at that time you can still sleep at the tent with the other adventures and the shota will bang the big boobed woman. Also when you go through the shortcut towards the boss it will ALWAYS give you a scene where the bandits are doing the girl which in turn increases her lust stat. All of these are spam-able.

Last edited:

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do I get past the slime in the forest? I assumed my game was bugged because I loaded an older save and I got by somehow

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Not bad, good art and lots of scenes, a pity they're all packed together in a pretty simple and short game.
Also NTR is just "I didn't raise the love meter enough so he doesn't care", everything else is just game overs at bosses.

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any idea what to do at underground sewer?
The door blocked and i can't find any switch or anything.
edit:
Goddammit it's classic pull the lever to open door a but close door b

Last edited:

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How did you get past the slime in the forest? I legit think my game is bugged

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the forest, go and take the shovel (or is it stick?) to dig a patch-like ground.

Sewer, look for silver amulet, you need it for the door.

OP
D

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm having trouble with the sewers.

Can't get the door open, dunno anything about silver amulet. There are a few places I can't get to because water blocks the way. I tried using the lever but nothing seems to change.

EDIT: Ok, maybe the lever allowed the door to open this time. Probably fucked it up when I first arrived to the lever, I used it multiple times.

The way to do the sewers could be: Go up to lever, use it once. Go the other way until you come to some porticullis, behind there is a switch which affects the water. Get all the loot. Go down the stairs that appeared.

BTW, is the sewer boss a game over no matter what?

Last edited:

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Now how to persuade the dragon.

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got the thing to dig, but I grabbed the shovel before I met the slime so thats why I think my game is bugged

OP
D

D-D

Reputation score

Ok right now I'm curious about a couple of things:

1. What else can you do with the dragon other than fight him? The other two options don't seem to do anything.

2. How to Pub. Bunny suit where?

3. The yellow slime and barrierdoorwhatever behind it in the forest. What does it want?

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I could change into the Bunny suit at the inn mirror, but I couldn't do anything at the pub. Also I can't get past the forest, the slime doesn't do anything and I can't get passed the rock even tho I have a pickaxe

OP
D

D-D

Reputation score

I could change into the Bunny suit at the inn mirror, but I couldn't do anything at the pub. Also I can't get past the forest, the slime doesn't do anything and I can't get passed the rock even tho I have a pickaxe
Right... I didn't think you would get the bunny suit from using the mirror. At least that's out of the way now.

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I still have no way to beat the forest I think my game is broken

OP
D

D-D

Reputation score

What forest? The one with bandits? You just have to beat the bandits to get that quest done. The yellow slime is a separate thing.

I just got through the yellow slime. It might have to do with the heroines and princes love levels.. Right now I have all the values maxed and the slime let me through. It could be something else too though. Another possibility is that talking to the dragon lets you go past the slime.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Right... I didn't think you would get the bunny suit from using the mirror. At least that's out of the way now.
I got the bunny suit by sleeping with the prince with both their love at around 60? 70? I can't tell because I didn't try it till they were both at 100 Love.

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

What forest? The one with bandits? You just have to beat the bandits to get that quest done. The yellow slime is a separate thing
I think so its the third quest, I walked to the right and got a pickaxe and stuff, but I can't break the rock to go farther into the woods