What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ももしば杏子 ] 女騎士リミッシュ ~フェルン奉公記~ RJ169706

OP
D

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ169706] 女騎士リミッシュ ~フェルン奉公記~

I think so its the third quest, I walked to the right and got a pickaxe and stuff, but I can't break the rock to go farther into the woods
Ah, no you have to break the rock from the other side. Here's what you do:

When you go from town to forest, there's a camp of girls to the left. Go to the right into the next area. In that area pick up a shovel and you can dig in yellow spots that are surrounded by grass. Check all the holes until you find a route that takes you to the right to the next area.

Now just go onwards until you get behind that rock that blocks the way. Break it from there.

EDIT: Ok I did something with the dragon. The first option is to fight him, the second is to do something for him. I found some smaller dragon in the first area near the entrance so I killed it. Either that's what the dragon wanted or, not sure if this is related, I got a bottle of water from the very first forest area you can enter from town, the one with normal blue slimes.

Last edited:

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

At your own mansion

Each time you sleep depending on your custom is a scene
-Warrior -Maid and Bunny outfit

To get bunny outfit both has to have high love then talk to miror but i think u need to also talk to the bunny outfit add on the town

-Prostutution get bunny outfit the boy has 20 less love like then got bunny out fit then girl has like High love for boy, first 2 scene are easy but 3rd one requires you to go to item shop talk to nun
1st Quest
After you beat the Slime boss go to basement on ur mansion while wairing waitress armor for a scene
3rd Quest
If girls lust is 80 above game over, if below you do rescue mission keep going 1 area before them for a scene also when ur alone talk to the peddler there to rest and get a exclusive h scne

5th quest where you take care of a orphanage click the drawers on the basement and first floor if ur lost then on scene pick 2nd option to have a h scene

Another Ending # 1
Fight Fire dragon and lose woman becomes wife of dragon

Last edited:

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

full save when?

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Kinda disappointed, after I saw the oneshota tag I was expecting to actually see some straight shota action. Felt like I got scammed.

OP
D

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ok here's how to get the best ending (Another End N.07):

You need (possibly) max lust on both and 0 love on both. Then go to the towns inn and use the mirror, the prince should be angry and you get 2 options. Picking the first option makes the ladyknight go nude and the prince stays at the inn. Then as the ladyknight go to the southeastern shabby building.

Next about the mysterious yellow slime in the bandit forest:

You probably just need 100 love on both to get past the slime. If not, you should be able to go through when you've dealt with the dragon. At the very least you have to deal with the dragon to get past the second part of this snowy area.

Anyway just go through the first areas ice puzzle, then find your way to the end through the second area windy mountain whatever "maze". In the end you find a room full of mirrors and a mirror image of the ladyknight. You need 100 love on both characters to be able to trigger this event, otherwise she teleports you out.

The last bit is straightforward; shit happens, follow the foot steps. The end. You get some key items that are required for +9 weapons.

Last edited:

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

waaa ntr of this meeeeeeeeeeeeh ,, its like u just whoring the girl losing to get the scenes meeeeeeh ,.

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The girl in this looks really cute, going to try it for sure!

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

is they a way to lower the boy's love

Pingy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

From 4chan. I've dled and I've only started playing it now so still not sure if it's legit or not.
That was me fam, didn't post it here because shota.

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

would there be anyone willing to make a partial of this?

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yo, so I'm not a fan of NTR, hurts me emotionally, but i'm ok with NTR on both sides at the same time i.e. both partners are ok with it(open relationship).

What kind of NTR is this game?

tukixtuki

Reputation score

Yeah I need some guidance. after giving the dragon the bottle he seems to be satisfied. Turned in that quest and got a reward. Now I'm at the snowy place passed the yellow slime character. after getting passed the sliding puzzle my only path is a ladder. Going up the ladder causes the kid to complain about something then we go back down. What do i do to get up there?

Shaele

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a chance that someone is doing a translation of this? (Partial or Full?) The game's art is very decent, and from what I gathered so far from the story the game itself is pretty good as well.