Come to our world you will come.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Island OOC chat

In all his awesomeness, Ryu has constructed the official map of MGI.

It's been added to the encyclopedia. Check it out.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tassadar asked me this, and I figured I'd post it for you all to know as well.

Tassadar said:
the Harpy race Tiff created(In Dark Gate), who take human or elven mates, also corrupt those mates and thus increase their lifespans
do regular mamono do that?
other than the ones that turn their husbands into incubi
Regular mamono can't do that on their own like your magical DG monsters can. The process is a bit more ritualistic than that, and any female, even human, can do it, although the female in question will turn into a monster as well.

A mamono, or woman who is actually appealed with the mamono's culture, can take their beloved to any decently sized body of water, and use a special beach shell traded for free by Mermaids to summon a Sea Bishop. Once they do, the Sea Bishop is asked to perform the rites of marriage. She blesses both man and woman with her power, binding their souls together, similar to how Prudence's souls are connected. With a monster's power flowing through them, they will both live together for a very long time, and spawn many ambitious little kids, usually.

Other mamono can be a bit more forceful, and evil about it as well. Some mamono hunt mermaids for their blood, and use that blood to force feed their one or many male captives to prolong their lives so that the bad mamono in particular doesn't need to endanger herself again to look for a mate when she can keep her broken mates as they are.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

RJ I think u and I need to come to some sort of a consensus. I actually like MGI and want to play but my ideas don't seem to interest you, and honestly I don't really want to play milky anymore, and yes I know this will be like my third or fourth char if I do. The thing is I want equal parts fun and interesting characters and story and smut.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

So Prudence is already married to herself?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yes and no, Termite. Being married by a Sea Bishop creates a link between the two souls that unites them. This link effectively causes their two souls to become one, even though they're still apart from each other. Monsters can drain energy immensely faster with the man they're married to because of the connection to their souls. Whereas any intimacies they would have had before marriage would involve much more forceful extraction of the soul. Meanwhile, the man, with their physical body, begins to share the advantages of having a magical body as he shares his wife's presence.

Despite losing their physical body, which allowed them to contain their soul, the human and mamono souls function in similar ways, in that they absorb energy into their souls to continue to exist. Humans do it by eating other things in existence, sustaining themselves, while mamono, who's souls are much more powerful, and larger in size, could rely on that same nourishment, but draining the gathered energy from humans amounts to eating a huge feast of enough food to satisfy them for at least a week, and up to several months, depending on the soul.

It's fun and pleasurable too, so there's that merit.

Prudence's soul works exactly the same way. The succubus magic that turned her into a demon to begin with corrupted, and converted her human soul into a succubus soul, but stopped before converting Prudence's human soul completely. Once the soul's interests conflicted, they split from the main body that they were housed in. Pru's demonic soul could form it's own body, but her human soul required a body of it's own. Prudence's human soul and succubus soul are still connected, but they could easily be considered as two separate people. The separation only caused them to have two separate bodies. Their relationship is the same. At any time, the succubus could push her influence over to her human counter part, and turn her into a succubus as well, effectively making the two of them identical.

The two halves of Prudence can join and separate as they wish. However, to become one with each other, the succubus soul would have to devour the human soul. Otherwise, they can only give off the appearance of being one soul by combining into one body so that Prudence has two souls inside of her.

The fact that Prudence's demonic variation did not consume the human half is proof that mamono and humans can coexist, and that is a very dangerous thing to almost everyone. The angels want the humans to be their pure, uncorrupted followers, the religious humans hate anything that isn't human or divine, and the demons want to use humans as livestock, not keep them as friends. Therefore, Prudence is public enemy number 1.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

RJ I think u and I need to come to some sort of a consensus. I actually like MGI and want to play but my ideas don't seem to interest you, and honestly I don't really want to play milky anymore, and yes I know this will be like my third or fourth char if I do. The thing is I want equal parts fun and interesting characters and story and smut.
I'm not really someone who can just take an ordinary person as a character on a grand journey of wonder and magic. If there's going to be interesting story and smut, it's going to have to be created with equal effort on both our parts. It's why so many of the stories here are enjoyable of a read as they are. It's not all me in all my GM glory making those stories interesting. Tass, Blue, Cross, Termite and the rest are awesome as well. If I just wrote on my own, I'm willing to bet that the stories produced by me wouldn't nearly be as interesting as these that were made from the collaboration of our efforts.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A monster girl has her needs.

Ryu Doppler

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What RJ doesn't tell you is the man is actually him in that picture.

He's so masochistic he makes the nice ones frustrated on purpose so that they'll ravage him relentlessly.

Also, that third panel smile gets me every time.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I am a black man.

*Performs secret black handshake with Aika*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Termite is a beast to reply to. I seriously felt like I was in an arena battle with the Kracken, with my only weapon being a deflated green balloon.

That's the difference between us. Termite's a kracken, and I'm a deflated green balloon.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nooo! I don't want to be associated with Clash of the Titans in any way, shape, or form!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I finally made a good post in Kala's thread! Blue said so too!

Yay!

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I kind of like the char I made recently but have also been thinking of making a golem or homunculus character. I just need a good way to make either one different from kala. As they were going to be relatively the same thing possibly.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You really can't stick with an idea, can ya?

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mm... Tenta, you should stick with one idea. It's not like I haven't considered other character types I could be playing in MGI, but the point is to see your character's stories through to their conclusion as best you can.