Monster Girl Research (Zoltan)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Research (Zoltan)

Her upper body to the ground, Ferver rested on her arms, taking deep breaths as she squeezed her belly, pushing all of Zoltan's spunk out of her womb, the white jizz gushing from her pussy, with some trailing down her legs, until her stomach was completely flat, no longer looking as if she were several months pregnant. "You cheated~" she said with a chuckle, "Next time, don't inject so much shit into me!" she demanded of him.

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Zoltan would smile lightly now in enjoyment at her speaking like this trying to recover her hubris as he then says "You didn't seem to complain when I was pumping into you." He would then say "Still I'm glad you were satisfied at the very least. I can probably expect you to come back for more of my... experiments. However perhaps you will want a bath and such before leaving. I have what I needed of you for now Ferver." Zoltan said releasing Ferver from any obligation of staying though he had a feeing she would return eventually, because... where else was she going to find a male version of a minotaur let alone one that could actually make her see stars? He walked towards one of the arrow slits from the tower peering over the island in its view points. "Curious. Why am I sensing intense magic?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ferver rolled over into a sitting position, carrying a grin with her, "Taunt me, big boy," she chuckled, "Just don't forget those are my genes running through ya." she said with pride, a cloud of steam flowing from her nostrils as her grin forming into a toothy smile, reminding Zoltan of how he would have been inevitably crushed by the Minotaurus should he have remained holding a human shape. Although, she hardly seemed to argue that he should have done so, a lustful grin accompanied by the stare of her savage eyes insinuating the truth, no matter how the words may have been taken.

After Zoltan's assumption on her return, the Minotaurus, with another steamy huff, stood on her hooves, and took a rather unexpected stance, "Don't be so full of yerself, human." came a retort, "The fuckin' was great, best I've ever had, but you ain't my type. I only like those little humies that whine about how much it hurts." she claimed, following the statement with a roaring, sadist laughter, clearly preferring to be on the dominating side. "As for that bath you said about, 'less you got a hot spring, I won't be takin' no substitute, what you humies usually use, those tiny buckets."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Despite whether or not Ferver was accommodated, after an hour's time passed (approximately), Zoltan sensed a powerful magical force suddenly appear, seemingly out of nowhere. After looking outside of the arrow slit to investigate further, as well as searching out with more than just his eyes, he found that the source of the powerful force was not only superior to his own, but it was in close proximity! And moving! The only thing, logically, that his mind could deduct from the evidence, was that it was not a spell, but a living being, with highly obvious intentions on approaching his tower.

However, the alien force had to deal with one thing, a magical barrier put around his tower to protect it from would-be monsters seeking to prey upon him while he slept, a good way to gauge the threat of the foe, mainly the measure of it's power, and it's determination to seek entry to his domain.

The answer came faster than he could have predicted. The moment the force came into contact with the barrier, he heard an ear shattering sound of glass breaking into microscopic pieces, which could only mean the crystal magic catalyst he placed was completely overwhelmed from an intense magic blast, and couldn't sustain it's diamond shape. This meant that the approaching stranger didn't even begin a chant to destroy his meager defenses...

Unfortunately, from his point in the high tower, he could not make out the physical appearance of the unknown invader, but it appeared he'd find out soon, when a highly mocking, yet light and gentle, 'tap-tap-tap' came from his main door, echoing through the whole tower. This stranger showed a great deal of overconfident behavior, breaking through his defenses so easily, yet arriving at his last wall of defense, by knocking on the door politely... And the worst of it, should Zoltan wish to mitigate any more damage his possessions make receive, he had best answer the door...

(I'm assuming Zoltan's spell wore off; since, in my own mind, stuff like that would take a constant flow of mana.)

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Zoltan indeed had a hot spring within the underground levels of the tower. Built with magic to shape the stone and naturally funnel fresh hot spring waters into and through the artificial pools of stone, Fever would find no shortage of luxury in the ways of personal hygiene... though most of the stuff seemed rather formal. "Fine. Next time I'll humor you by pretending to be a weak human. And I would think the change of pace would be refreshing." He would sit there waiting upon her to finish before seeing to his affairs and tidying up in his laboratory before he felt the strong sensation of magic and his wards breaking one by one.

Zoltan gave a slight smirk and a sigh as people were very eager to trespass. For all of his surprise the transmuter was not panicked. He found it enlightening to see someone trip up his magical "wards" so easily. And the contrast was her knocking on the door. It had to be a monster girl to be sure as no one would be this fierce about things. Besides... There's always the contingencies and its not like it was a last line of defense. He'd be a very pitiful and abused mage to be sure if that was the case. Bracing himself and arming himself with his cloak and assortment of magical tools he heads down the steps towards the persistent knocking and then said with a casual tone of voice "Now then... What was so terribly important that you just had to break through my wards with such reckless force and abandon of anything remotely subtle?" Zoltan played things very close to the vest at the moment as he knew to not take this one lightly.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Upon opening the door, even if only to stop the insistent knocking, what greeted him was a sight Zoltan did not expect. Before him stood a woman with large, white wings on her back, wearing a light, white robe, covering a perfectly shaped hourglass body, wide hips, and large D cup breasts. Her hair was a long, golden color, accompanied by her pale skin, and sky blue eyes... Perhaps a perfect specimen to 'experiment' on, especially since, given her white wings and angelic appearance, Zoltan could immediately, without a doubt, label her as an 'angel.' A rare sight indeed.

The woman had a distressed look on her face. She was sweating, and instead of being an invader who sought Zoltan out, she appeared to be seeking aid, just so happening to find her way to Zoltan's tower, perhaps just by chance. "Please, help me," she pleaded, sounding breathless, as if she were running for the past few minutes, "I-I think I'm... I'm infected with the succubus curse. I-I-I was just doing an experiment, b-but she jabbed me with her tail!" a tear began rolling down her face, as she cupped her hands together, pleading, "Please, you have to help me!"

Truthfully, Zoltan had no means of magical training to assist her. However... The infected angel would make any scientist's day a dream come true, given the opportunity to experiment, and examine her... Although, such course of action would be heartless...

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Zoltan was calm considering how panicked the angel looked and how she was begging. It pulled at his heartstrings for the moment knowing how she had come seeking his help and how it could be used to his benefit if he was willing to cross such a line. His eyes were glancing at her blue eyes and her blonde hair. And those wings... the feathers had to be quite the arcane focus. His eyes soon came to a proper conclusion as he then says. "Do come in. I will have to run a few tests to see what the extent of the damage is and what can be done with this." Zoltan wasn't lying about the fact that he was going to help her even if he didn't know initially what to do at first. He figures that by an examination and a few tests he might discover something. He did find it incredibly suspicious as well that she was stung by a succubi's tale and possibly infected with her curse. Still it was best to not take chances in case he was jumped by the angel. He would lead her down towards the laboratory as he then says. "For safety reasons I'm going to have to bind you to the table in case this curse has run its course to dangerous levels. First off I want you to calmly explain to me exactly what happened. And where you were stung and how you came to this conclusion."

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The angel seemed to relax a little once Zoltan invited her inside, nodding her head excessively, repeating, "Thank you! Thank you!" numerous times over. She made hurried steps through his door, which was promptly closed shut behind her. She turned to Zoltan, biting her lip, and furrowing her brow with worry as she gave a quick, rudimentary introduction, "My name is Naznia, I was trying to see exactly how demons absorb energy through sexual intercourse. So, I caught a Succubus, and... And I thought I had her whole body, and her magic, secured. But, I forgot about her tail..." she said grimly, "That's when... She stuck her tail inside me."

"I could feel the poison pouring into my soul, I can feel it in my body now!" she announced, "Every passing moment I feel like I'm getting hotter... Especially down there." She blushed, "I'm... I'm getting so horny, I know it's only a matter of time before my will is lost..."

Folding her hands in front of herself, constantly maintaining a stance of urgency, Naznia listened to what Zoltan had to say afterward, which, fair enough, was only his need to strap her down, should she turn aggressive, since his other requests for information were already answered. She raised a nervous hand to her face, while blushing at Zoltan's request. She didn't seem keen on letting herself be bound at first, but soon agreed with unsaid words that it would be best. "Alright, I'll do whatever you want." she declared to him, before pleading once more, "Just... Please cure me!"

Naznia seemed she would do, at this moment of peril, anything Zoltan commanded her to, even getting on her hands and knees, presenting her ass, should Zoltan deem it necessary for her cure...

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Zoltan soon had the beautiful and voluptuous angel strapped to the same table that Ferver had been strapped to carefully adjusting for the wings she had upon her back. Zoltan soon took a few of the more loose feathers placing them upon the table before he would start with a simple blood sample of the angel taken. He was quite polite as well with his work making sure she knew what he was doing before he did it. He worked soundlessly with his eyes fixed upon her the whole time. "If the sensations feel like they might overcome you, warn me and I shall use a more temporary solution to the problem by magically paralyzing your body so you cannot feel anything. You'll be able to speak and such but no pain or pleasure will register. It should work on you well enough since you disrupted my wards which had a suitable side effect of making one more suspect to my transmutations when forced through"

Zoltan would then add as he worked at the desk his eyes peering through a magnifying glass with her blood in the vial as well as a single feather placed over the glass. "What was the name of the succubi you summoned and what happened to her after you were stung." Zoltan would listen to her on these notes taking down all of the facts. "Hmm.. This poison you have is of spiritual nature and of magical origins as is common with succubi correct?" Zoltan soon pulled out a rather heavy looking tomb concerning demonology looking up the information regarding succubi as he wanted to double check the facts he was being given by the angel. All the while Zoltan was brainstorming ways to help her plight. "Also why didn't you turn to your fellow angels for help? Why turn to a human wizard for aid?"

Zoltan's initial idea was to perhaps summon the succubi and promptly pump her for the information needed, one way or another. That would be a risky way to go but it was also the most effective way of dealing with the situation. To go right to the source of the ailment and then interrogate her. Another was to concoct a form of anti toxin based upon the angel condition and the natural resistance to vice found within humans as a form of preventing the curse's spread. Angels were innocent beings from his gatherings and as such they were not prepared for feelings of this matter nor the sins of a demoness coursing through them. Perhaps if she was given such a boon it might build up an immunity to such events. A third option was definitely more cruel and that was to simply inflict pain upon the angel to drive the lust frenzy out of her by means of physical pain. However to torture an angel was probably a very horrible act and would surely invite a world of trouble at his doorstep. Finally the last option in his mind was to take an extension of the curse by means of the numbness curse he had explained to the angel and find a suitable solution alongside her. Yes it involved a pilgramage to find a way to help her but in a place like this there was bound to be something that could work.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Examining the blood revealed no clear evidence of any kind of illness. As far as her physical body and shape, the angel seemed perfectly healthy. And strangely enough, there was no mark on her skin of any puncture, where the succubus might have injected her with the 'curse' she spoke about. Even after showing Zoltan where she was stung, Naznia's creamy white flesh was in mint condition, without a ill sign to be seen. However, after examining her feathers, taking multiple loose samples, which were going to fall out soon anyway, one of them was out of place with the others. Without the use of his tools, Zoltan could clearly see that the wing appeared to be 'rotting away.'

"She didn't tell me her name..." Naznia claimed, in answer of Zoltan's questions, "After she stung me, she told me what she injected inside me, and that I only had so much time before I'd become... Like her." she said slowly, that bit of information no doubt being what caused the angel so much fear.

Then, when asked the next question, Naznia nodded, "Yes... When someone is stung with a succubus tail, they... Change." she said grimly, "They change into monsters... Demons, who only think of evil things! I don't want to become that!" she announced.

Her voice lowered considerably once she was finally asked why she did not turn to her own kind for help. Naznia turned her head away from Zoltan, looking to the stone wall on the opposite side of the room, as if in shame, "Ever since the demons began invading various realms, anyone who is even suspect of being a demon is 'purified' of their soul..."

"... Those who are purified, lose their bodies, and ascend into Heaven... Or, as you humans would say... They die."

Naznia's last words seemed to send an eerie chill through the room, and certainly explained why she chose to run away, instead of seeking help from her fellow angels, lest they 'purify' her for fear of her being a demon.

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Zoltan would look at the feathers for the moment. From the looks of things the corruption process was either spiritual or in his words, magical in nature as the rotting of her feathers, them molting into black wings. Which might make senses if she was turning into a fallen angel or some sort of being like that instead of a succubus. It did give a more radical way to deal with the problem but that might be horrendous to consider for the angel though there was a more merciful option. "Are you aware that your wings are... molting so to speak? Some of your feathers have a dead look to them amongst the pure ones. I believe this to mean that the process has indeed begun however the stage is early. There are a few ways that this could cure your curse or stall it though to be honest much of this is speculation. I have never dealt with such a complex situation before."

Zoltan said feverishly working with the impure feather under a magnifying glass noting several distinguishing marks before he runs it through the ringer with alchemical components. A catalyst initially would be used to make sure the feathers properties would be made into liquid form. Then he would set to work using this vial as the base of an experiment. First thing he tries is a vial of his own blood and mixes this with some of the catalyst and then he does another does with the angels blood he extracted. He wated to see and compare the reactions of the taint with human and angel blood and the time needed for the taint to arrive or not. Zoltan would continue talking to keep Naznia calm in the matter as panicking would not help her.

"First off, this is a spiritual or magical process based within transmutation so I might be able to create a temporary solution to the problem until a more final one is revealed. Your body is naturally unable to deal with this kind of taint because of the fact that your a living incarnation of all that is good and decent. Whatever she has injected you with, it is meant to specifically corrupt your kind. Im going to try and bring a succubus here and interrogate her for some of the information." Zoltan had a very calm demeanor about him as he looked to his summoning circle taking up powdered silver and ivory as the formulas mix. The wizard pours steadily around the summoning circle making a solid line of silver powder with drawn runes made of the ivory in order to restrain and shackle a demon inside the ritual circle. He did this with exactly seven bindings around the circle to make sure that whatever was summoned would remain bound.In the center of the summoning circle he pours a bit of golden liquid into the center which was meant to outline another rune that was meant to discern truth. He walked back over to Nazina talking to her some more to calm her down. He figured he might as well explain his plan of action.

"My theory is what I am testing right now. Since humans have sin, vice and temptations naturally within them mixed in with their tendencies for all that you represent, I believe that a counterbalance of sin, would in theory make the curse inert. There are two possibly ways this could be done. Via means of a ritual to transform you into a human it could halt the process. The only problem is it might adjust itself and try and turn you into a succubus instead of whatever it intends to do to you as an angel. Another plan of action is to see if a formula I am working on will be able to purify your systems. It is made of my human essence and might have the same effect as an anti toxin... course it could also be another catalyst. Either way I do ask you though, what is better? Corruption, purification or becoming something else to prevent this fate?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Listening to Zoltan, Naznia's jaw dropped when he admitted he had little experience with an illness such as her's, a worried expression forming on her face, "That doesn't make me feel any better..." she told him. Then, listening further, Naznia shook her head when he proposed a summoning to obtain a succubus, "I don't think that will work... You see, demonic rituals work in a similar way that angelic ones do; You need a dark, evil heart to interact with the realm of hell safely. If you even have a shred of decency in you soul, once you open your soul's inner power to the dark realm... It will do horrible things to you... But, I think I know where the succubus that stung me might be..."

Zoltan's various offers didn't seem to appeal to Naznia well at all, except for the obvious one, which was her previous request. "Corruption!?" she exclaimed, "Why in Heaven would you ask me such a thing! And if I were changed into a human, I would not be allowed into Heaven ever again! I would have nowhere to go!" she shouted, the echos of her voice carried through the room and it's surrounding hallways...

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Zoltan would place two fingers over her lips to silence her outrage. "I am saying such things because there is a very real possibility that the remedy might not work. Or if I cannot get to it in time. And you could very well be forced to make such a choice. I am not going to leave you without any say on the matter. Secondly your screaming will not help matters at all." He took his fingers off her lips his eyes literally staring a fierce hole into her angelic eyes. "Now tell me where you think the succubus is... calmly." A shrill whistle picks up in the air as he approaches the catalysts and the experiement of the powdered tainted feathers of the angel when mixed with her blood and another mixed with the blood of a human. He would wait to see what the finds were.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Naznia blinked several times over as her lips were met with Zoltan's fingers. "I'm sorry..." she apologized for her shouting. Then, she readily agrees to tell the location of her succubus, nodding her head at Zoltan, "I found her flying a way opposite of a cave I remember being along the side of the mountain range, not far from the coast... That must be where she came from..." Naznia claimed. Which was, truthfully, vague information. This meant a rather difficult choice for Zoltan; He would either have to unbind Naznia, so that she could show him the way faster, or go himself, for his own safety, and leave Naznia within the sanctuary of his tower.

Both choices had an up and down. Naznia is, at the moment, on a timeline before the infection takes over her soul. Traveling alone, without Naznia may take longer without direction. So, it's much more likely that it will be too late to cure her when he comes back. Then again, if she turns during the trip, Zoltan will be defenseless outside of his tower, which is 'built' to support his magic casting efforts.

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Whilst Zoltan contemplated such things he did realize that inside the tower he was without a doubt at his strongest currently within the island. After all it was built to amplify his already considerable power. However this did not mean he was utterly helpless outside within the wilds of the island. After all how else could he have possibly established himself as a significant power among the isles inhabitants considering that he was "just a human" and he got that a LOT during the island. He had to arrive on the island with nothing but himself and what he could acquire during his youth. Granted he would not be at his absolute, but none the less he was not nearly as helpless as someone would claim. Zoltan came to what he felt was a proper conclusion in time.

Gathering his wands, he sheaths them within the bracers underneath his traveling robes, placing an amulet around his neck and two rings upon his hands, one on each finger. He would gather vials of potions and tucks them into his belt pouches and sleeves. Taking a rune dagger he sheaths it in his belt and finally looked over Naznia's robes. He contemplated a few contingencies in his mind however morally he found himself unable to break Naznia's trust even though it could cost him much. None the less he had a few more ways he could figure out ways of surprising others. He walked over to the table unstrapping the angel from it and allowing her to dress back into her full garb. "Naznia, you will have to come along in this hunt for the succubus. I will need your guidance in finding her and best pray that we do for if we do not... well I won't say. We shall go by the air, its the fastest way to travel. Can you fly with your wings still?" Zoltan asked grabbing hold of a oak staff inlaid with a prism within a serpents mouth.

Zoltan also had his own personal thoughts on the matter of demon or celestial summoning and from past experience he had learned that no magic is naturally good or evil by design, only its actual user dictates that, no more then how perfect a weapon may be its ultimate flaw lied within the hands of its wielder. The conceptions she talked of were based upon the natural outsiders source of magic. Granted she was magical but she was also an angel and naturally biased. Still he kept that to himself, and since he didn't wish to freak Naznia out any further he didn't press the matter vocally.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Naznia quickly stepped down from the experimental bed she had been resting on, before grabbing her robe, and pulling it over herself, covering her nudity in one smooth movement, as if being nude before Zoltan did not bother her at all. Once she was decent, Naznia looked to Zoltan, giving him a quick nod, "Even though my wings are rotting, I can still fly, although..." she folded her hands in front of her, as if regretting what she was about to say, "I cannot support both of us... I might have been able to, if I had my strength. But, I feel so weak, and vulnerable, that I don't think I can support your weight..."

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

"Already handled" Zoltan would clasp his hands together his eyes shut as he began speaking in some kind of unknown tongue. "Substantia Intus Mihi, Tribuo meus Viscus Pennae!" As mana began to form at his back behind the shoulder blades she saw something somewhat ghastly as his body began to push bones out of it as his body began to undergo a dramatic change. Feathers of a grey coloring with white tipped ends began to forum upon the flesh of the now expanding wings. In time he began to exhale slowly. It looked like a rather painful endeavor and he would exhale slowly his hands unclenching now as he then says "I-I'm okay. Let's make haste." He would open the window to his tower walking out onto the balcony before he launched himself out with the wings taking flight into the air beckoning Naznia onward. Through the air they began to fly onwards and he lets Naznia lead onwards.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Naznia took a step towards Zoltan as she witnessed his pain, but held herself back when he told her that he was fine. Then, she nodded when he announced the necessity for haste, "Alright..." Naznia said hesitantly, watching him as he opened his large window, and leaped out, before leaping out herself, overestimating the healthiness of her wings as she lost her flight for a moment, causing Zoltan to think for a moment that she'd plummet to the ground below, before a rapid series of flaps from her wings managed to soften her landing on the ground below.

Before Zoltan might have descended to check on his angelic acquaintance, he'd notice her wings open wide, about the same time he'd feel her channeling magic. A fierce gust of wind came forth, sending Zoltan, on his own wings, back a little as Naznia soon came soaring upwards, and beyond, riding the magically created current she created to aid her rotting wings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Zoltan, following Naznia for a small duration of time, soon came upon the mountain she mentioned in her explanation. She coursed around it, following the current, staring down at the forest below, ending just on the edge of the mountain. "Here!" she shouted, before suddenly diving down, and landing in a clearing below. Once Zoltan would land with her, Naznia pointed at a large rock that seemed to have a majority of itself stuck in the mountain.

"This..." she heaved a sigh, seeming as if she was worn from the flight, "This is where I was stung... It's also where I do my experiments. I don't research in the realm of Heaven, since... Well, since I'm not allowed to, after one or two 'mess ups'..." she explained. However, there didn't seem to be anything out of place with the rock. Zoltan couldn't sense anything, not a magical barrier, or anything of mystical nature. It would seem quite odd that Naznia would take him to a simple rock, and claim it to be her 'secret' experimental stage...

Naznia, after explaining her reason for her distance from her home, walked towards the rock, placing her fingers in what seemed to be a simple chip in the rock, before giving a heave, and a mighty tug, as a 'fake door' of sorts fell off from the side of the rock, revealing a cave entrance that was hidden behind it.

Very clever, Zoltan might think of her, to use a simple trick to hide yourself from any searching eyes, knowing that the use of complex magics would only make yourself that much easier to find, no matter how many illusion spells you would cast.

After revealing the 'secret entrance,' Naznia seemed about to turn to Zoltan to invite him inside, before suddenly seeming to lose the blood in her face, going pale for a moment, and nearly falling over as she leaned against the rock to keep her balance. Her breaths were short, and quick, and it seemed like her infection was getting worse, especially after using all the magic she did to influence the wind. As she leaned on the rock, Zoltan would notice her molting continue, as several white feathers fell from her wings to the ground, turning to charcoal before degenerating into ash on the ground...

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Zoltan lands swiftly his wings folding behind him with ease. The fact of simplistic uses of subterfuge is not unheard of though such things also come with drawbacks of the mundane items in used. Regardless things were not so good for Naznia as it seems that her use of her magic was making the curse or poison take its toll on her. More then likely it was draining her divine energy and replacing it with whatever the succubus injected into her. Be it sin or unholy energy it was hard to tell. Zoltan would turn her about and makes her look at him as calm eyes peered on with intensity. "Stay with me Naznia. Look at me!" As he talked to her he took out a small vial of azure blue liquid and uncorks the vial. It was a mana regeneration potion. A typical staple of any wizard and Zoltan was no exception. Usually very good for getting some well needed energy back. "Drink this. Should take the edge off your body." Pressing his fingers over her lips to part them he pours the liquid down and coaxes her to swallow it. The potion was quick to act giving her a swift boost of mana to help her recover some of her power which was sure to be needed to keep her aloft. "Naznia, can you keep going?" Zoltan said with quiet concern edging into his voice.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After drinking the potion, Naznia leaned against the rock, sliding down on her back to a sitting position, before holding her stomach with seeming disgust, "Artificial soul essence!?" she exclaimed, as if speaking of a particular type of food, "How could you feed me such a nasty thing!"

No doubt a shared opinion among the other monsters that Zoltan would eventually study, creatures, and even angels seem to prefer the 'real thing' when it comes to things such as the essence of a soul. Things such as Mana Potions would give wizards like Zoltan himself a decent emergency boost of power, but even among humans, who don't feed off of energy gained from intercourse, drinking too much of the potion could be hazardous to the soul...

However, Naznia did seem to have obtained some of her strength back, despite her complaints, "Listen... In my condition, I doubt I could really be of help to you if we encounter that succubus again..." She lowered her head, "Knowing her, she'd likely use me as a shield... And I wouldn't want to be such a liability on you like that..."

She raised her hand, pointing at the passageway down, "My chamber is below, perhaps the succubus is still strapped to the table, where I left her not long ago... Please, let me rest here while you take care of her... If we're going to fly back to your tower, I'll need all the strength I can muster..." she explained to him. Although her real reason for wanting to stay behind was perhaps obvious to Zoltan... She was afraid of the succubus, afraid that she might end up in her clutches once more, only to be injected with more of her poison, and have her fate sealed to the life of a cursed demon...

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Zoltan was calm and collected expecting her outbursts of protests due to her irrational fears. Opposed to what many believed there was more then one way to make mana potions. Whilst spiritual essence was usable and possibly gets intense results in some doses there was always mana crystals and other extracts that were capable of replicating the effect. Unfortunately some things just weren't doable at this point in time so one must make due with what he has. So yes he did have to use more questionable methods such as spirit essence for making mana potions though he hated it. Feel always like an easy way out for pathetic alchemists. Due to the high dangers of this place however you need every edge you can get.

Hearing what was said by the angel, Zoltan would check his potions just in case he needed another at the ready. If there was to be conflict he wanted to make damn sure he could survive it. He brandished the wand of ivory inlaid with silver as he would place a hand upon Naznia's cheek comforting her in her reluctance to go and quietly mutters. "I'll take care of it. Just stay hidden and reserve your energy." Zoltan exhales slowly knowing this was going to be a bit of a rough ride. The wand arm remains close to his body his empty hand leading forward it running along the walls. In all honesty, he expected the Succubus to be loose right about now. He was certain it had plenty of time to break free of the bonds if the angel was foolish enough to get stung in the first place.

He still had questions on his mind about how the angel was able to summon the Succubus in the first place considering what she claimed about spirits becoming tainted by the summoning of demons. That was definitely to him a contradiction as angels should be far more vulnerable to corruption from outside forces such as demons if they have not experienced sins. Channeling his courage Zoltan enters the chamber and immediately checks his flanks and then above him within the room to make sure the succubus had not waited in ambush for him. He kept his back to the cavern wall to make sure she couldn't sneak behind him. He scoured the room for the Succubus and the table in question.