Monster Girl Research (Zoltan)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Research (Zoltan)

When Zoltan reached the balcony, and much before that, he would have noticed his tower was in chaos. Various colors of fumes were venting through his windows, and doorways from his various balconies, partnered by the casual color of smoke. His tower's defenses did not seem destroyed, they seemed to have vanished completely, the only reason for which being the temperance with the magical orb which had been put in place at the peak of his tower.

Other crystals seemed to have vanished as well, when Zoltan arrived, but did not receive the comforting heighten of his natural power. And when he arrived at the balcony, the grey smoke that rose among the other colors revealed itself to have stemmed from a large fire that had started in his room containing the various texts he kept, one of those texts, unfortunately being the one regarding a vague explanation of breaching dimensions. However, rather than burned, that particular text seemed to have been stolen.

And amidst the fumes and smoke, stood a lone, feminine figure, baring nearly see-through, demonic wings, along with the four orbs that helped to keep his tower safe, swirling around her, their force now being added to her own power.

Her back to Zoltan, she heard the woman giggle, "You were gone for so long, Zoltan... I can't believe you left me..." the woman said, with a dark undertone of demonic distortion, vaguely sounding similar to Naznia's own voice, except highly distorted with demonic energies.

She suddenly turned, before Zoltan was faced with her palm, which directed a highly concentrated blast of fire, blasting him, even with his protection, far out of the tower, from whence he came in, nearly breaking through his defense, even though it was such a simple, quick attack.

With his wings would keeping him in the air as he recoiled from the blast, Naznia soon followed him, flying out of the tower, not on angelic wings, but dark, red wings, much like the other succubi's, showing telltale signs of the one who infected her via her physical appearance. Her blond hair waved through the air like river water, her blue eyes glowed with a menacing gaze, and the four colored orbs around her pulsated with power, threatening the one who created them.

"You make me so angry! How horrible of you, to leave me to rot while you played with that other whore." she giggled, flourishing her wings, grinning at Zoltan like a Cheshire cat "For your sake... I hope you fucked her... Because the experiments I plan on performing on you, in return for abandoning me, will be far from pleasurable!" she announced, flaring with the power drawn from the orbs.

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Zoltan felt his chest singed harshly from the pain of that white hot fire tagging him right through his barriers and defenses. He figured that Naznia would come here first. It made sense after all. Zoltan was falling from the balcony from a certainly fatal height. It took a lot of level headed manners to recover from such pain and from this drop but he managed tumbling to a stop near the edge of a chasm from which his tower was perched high to over look the island below. Zoltan edged away his eyes sharp now as he started measuring his options. His wings faded and he could no longer fly.

"I didn't abandon you Naznia. I fought back against the succubus with violence... Much like you use on me at the moment. Sadly I was too late to stop the curse." Zoltan said quietly remorseful. Zoltan had tried everything within his power to stop what had happened to Naznia from happening and failed. Zoltan slipped slightly heading closer and closer to the edge of the chasm.

He had his other artifacts that he had on his person of course but those orbs were going to be a huge advantage and she had his dimensional travel theories so he could not follow through on his plans. Those were going to be hard to pull away. The best thing he would be able to do is retreat in this situation and regroup when ready. He couldn't possibly fight Naznia in this situation. He was hurt, not at full strength for this kind of sorcerous battle and Naznia had his orbs. It would take considerable tactics to overcome that or just raw power.

He edged away his hand clutching his chest from the agony of the impact of her attack. "Thats the succubus curse twisting your logic Naznia, it's not your own thoughts." He said countering her "logic" through the pain coursing through his ribs. He had an idea on how to manage this but it would take considerable time to prepare and now wasn't that time. He needed to get out of the situation. "I can still cure you Naznia... if you would have it. If not then you give it your best effort for I'll chose death" Zoltan was unawares of the lack of land he now had to back up onto. A false step and he would fall from a surely fatal drop this time without any wings to save him.

(I have an escape plan in mind but I wanna get some drama in on this.)

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Naznia frowned, "Like hell they're not my own thoughts!" she cursed, "You knew how little my time was, and yet you still couldn't have done something I easily could have done, were I in my best condition! The only explanation is that you preferred to protect your own pride, rather than save my soul from turning into this!" Her eyes narrowed at Zoltan, "Don't you dare assume I have no idea what happened in there. I may not have seen it, but I felt the threads of magic you both wove. She toyed with you, took you for a ride. She played on your own stupidity, until it was too late for me."

Naznia growled, actually causing Zoltan's own spirit to feel smothered by the power she emitted. "I thought that, as a fellow scientist, you had the abilities and logical mind to help me. And now, for my being wrong, I'll take my anger out on you! Before showing all of those skanks in Heaven just how great of a scientist I really am! I'll turn their whole holy ground into a breeding ground for scientifically constructed monsters!"

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

(Edited for Clarification of character thoughts)

Zoltan counters her argument his voice firm yet patient and steady despite the pain"Clearly you didn't. You did say not to negotiate with succubi lest my soul be taken in turn and manipulated. I did as you suggested and fought back and tried to get her to undo the poison and would have succeeded had I not gotten to you in time. Whether you believe that or not is your choice. But I did everything I possibly could have to save you." Zoltan said not taking all that vocal whiplash as he would then say his feet bracing into the ground.

"I said I would see you cured. I still am going to see that done, I am going to die trying to do it. However that plan is now being delayed." Zoltan steeled himself confronting her. "Even if it means going against the new you to do it, Im going to help. Why? We're outcasts and I see the same emotions running through you. Im going to see you safe regardless of consequence because I still believe it is not too late to turn you back."

"I do not regret my actions, only my failure to save you and the ruination of your work. I'd do it all again save faster if it was possible and without the laboratory's loss... so make your choice now Naznia. But mark me well, I'm not going to go quietly should you still seek this end." Zoltan said sternly full of resolve in his voice. If she was mad then it was in his mind unjustified save for the destruction of her laboratory. His hand gripped his wand tightly readying the stored magic inside the wand for at least one attack on her should she go that route. Zoltan had the wand leveled at her however he wasn't saying anything waiting on her reaction.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Naznia narrowed her eyes, "How stupid you sound! Do you think you're talking to the Naznia you once knew? You're so oblivious to your failure, that you still regard me as if I were an angel? I am far from that, Zoltan, and unlike 'her,' I do not need to be saved, nor will I have any hesitation over killing you. Don't waste your limited time alive over such ridiculous ideals." she told him, before gripping one of the orbs, and charging power through it, not only with enough power to be of threat to Zoltan's own, but combined with the orb's power, to ensure her dominance.

The flow of magic became so great, the orb itself suddenly cracked, threatening to break, while Naznia grinned evilly, "I'll try not to incinerate you completely, so that I can dissect you for my research, and entertainment!" she announced, before crushing the orb in her hand, and directing the fiery blast in a large, overbearing blast towards Zoltan. The blast itself quickly overcame Zoltan's own retaliation, reaching him in a matter of seconds, and crushing the spiritual barrier that rose on instinct, similar to raising your arm to shield your face, before he'd suddenly feel the burden of Naznia's deadly attack lightened greatly, as a familiar face showed itself next to him.

"You can't bring me angels if you're dead, you dumbass!" shouted the succubus at his side, the same red headed demoness from before now beside him, assisting with the shield he'd made to defend against Naznia. And although they were pushed back a great distance, the succubus and Zoltan managed to defend against the attack.

Both Zoltan and the succubus panting from exhaustion, the succubus chuckled lightly, while staring at Naznia, "Don't even bother asking me why I'm helping you, you should already know the answer to that, unless you're a complete dumbass."

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Zoltan didn't fire off a shot at Naznia with his wand or his magic. He actually hesitated to do it. Not just because he was outclassed but he couldn't think of it that way. When the succubus came to help him by adding her power to the shield he was surprised she actually came to help him. Even if it was for her own reasons.

Zoltan wasn't going to pretend this was a winning situation even if this was two against one and she broke one of his orbs. The power behind Naznia's amplification was reduced but not gone. She had three orbs left. And that flame thrower attack was still going. He still had his wand but that wasn't going to be doable in a direct assault, especially when not at full strength. Maintaining the shield against this assault Zoltan whispers to the red headed succubus about the cliff fast approaching behind them.

To use his magic to make his skin turn to stone for a controlled few seconds so the shield could break and he'd be unharmed however the rapidly approach cliff would send him falling off. No illusions, no trick of the eye save for his own personal alteration. However it was going to intentionally back fire. He could fall against the jagged rocks a few times like this and then become "killed by the impact" by timing a second spell and letting the first one be vanquished. He'd survive the tumble thanks to the stone skin magic and the false death spell would make it appear he actually died. She wouldnt be able to physically sense the spell but she might get an inkling that he had cast something. Still by then he would have fallen and it would break after a few moments then the mage would "die". He would signal the red haired succubus by tapping the wand to his wrist when the time came to leave and get behind and under the cliff and dive down beyond visible sight so it looked like only Zoltan was there behind the defense. Zoltan had an idea and it was a simplistic idea.

It was now or never. Zoltan inhales deeply as the cliff nears more close to him and the red head and he summons his magic letting the energies flow over his flesh tempering it and giving it a stone like tint. Tapping the wand over his wrist he spoke the word to release the pent up energy "Granisice!" The spell was invoked and activates a few seconds before the cliff edge comes and Zoltan drops the shield letting it crack against Naznia's might and then the full force comes at him knocking him off the edge of the cliff.

-What Naznia Sees-

Naznia wouldn't be able to see the spell cast due to the raging flames but she would sense it being cast however it seems fate dealt Zoltan a horrible hand for the empowered jet of flame broke through the barrier knocking Zoltan backwards. More then likely Zoltan had tried a counter spell and the lack of concentration to the shield made it break. Zoltan fell down the cliff now no more then a mere ant it seems by the speed in which he fell and she could hear and feel sickening thuds and cracks as he hits the side of the cliff a few times when it veered out in front of him. It was then that she felt whatever magic Zoltan had tried for,flicker and die out, more so she couldn't even sense Zoltan anymore. It meant that.. he was dead.

-What really happened-

Zoltan had warned the red haired succubus of the plot and he fell backwards off the cliff falling at great speeds. Zoltan knew the ground was coming up fast for the wingless mage and he was going to have to trust the succubus to intercept and catch him. Smacking into the rocks was still very painful but at least nothing would be of serious injuries thanks to the spell. The haze of pain made the spell drop when Zoltan was in open air speeding towards the woods below. Summoning the strength to cast this one final spell took to a matter of being to a kind of fatigued state almost like sleeping. Zoltan shuts his eyes and takes his final "breath" with the word "Decius" whispered upon his lips.

Upon that word the yarn of mana that remained within him working to still his heart and support his life in a static point. Between life and death he saw his world shift black as the world fell utterly black as the soul was masked and shackled to his body so it couldn't flee. There was a river below but the way Zoltan's speed was going he was not going to physically survive that unscathed even with that magic in place.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(When I said, 'play dead,' I didn't really mean 'put yourself in a near-death state.' I'll wing out the desired effects in this post, but we really need to tone down Zoltan's actions. Having him do insane things and throw power everywhere makes him seem highly over powered, when compared to the full potential of other players.)

(Also, another note after reading the edit, "Forming a layer of rock over your skin," is much more easier to do, and to understand than turning your skin into actual rock. Please don't go crazy with the metamorphosis thing. Reshaping your body alone is supposed to be extremely taxing, since your altering your biology itself, while still remaining as a living being. As far as I can tell you, it's not even supposed to be possible. So, pweety pwease, chill out with the phenomenal cosmic power. :()

Allowing Naznia's attack to break through, and collide with Zoltan, while forming a protective layer of rock over his skin only just barely saved his life from instant death. Even against the rock, Zoltan did receive several burns that would mark his skin once he would release the formation of rock. And even then, the complex spell over his skin could not have been woven fast enough to entirely protect him, as parts of his arms, and legs were stained with burns. It wasn't such a simple thing, to do as much as Zoltan attempted, in such a short time. As such, his concentration would become staggered by the force that blew him away, leaving the delicate weaves of magic a difficult task, especially so when his body met the downward onslaught of individual curves of earth, outstretched over the water.

Sharp pains would arc through his nerves as a strange force of miracles prevented his bones from breaking. Even with the struggled attempts to keep a sort of stone armor to shield himself, his organs would still suffer the powerful force of the impacts, both knocking wind, and blood out of his mouth.

Soon, the onslaught of the jagged earth would stop, before the deadly fate of the water below showed itself, ready to drown the man who certainly couldn't swim. And right before he would collide with the water, the red headed succubus, in mid-flight, darted downward in an arc, catching Zoltan's battered body just before impact. "What the hell were you thinking, you idiot!" she cursed him, while quickly zooming down along the river, occasionally hailed by the corrupted angel above them. "How'd you think I was going to catch you, if you turned to fucking stone!? You think I'm fat or something!?"

Flying, trying to manage both of their wieght, the succubus cursed, "That didn't even do any good, while you're playing dead, now she's just after me!" she announced. And since she was carrying Zoltan's weight, it wasn't long before the tired. Forced to find a spot of land along the river canyon, the succubus set Zoltan down, trying to rest a moment. She knew that trying to hide her soul's presence, similar to what Zoltan was doing, making his body seem lifeless, would be useless. Naznia knew where she was. And she couldn't move in time to try and find a place to hide.

Contrary to her hopes, the next thing the succubus knew, Naznia landed right behind her. The fallen angel made no wasted time, charging the succubus without a second thought, colliding with the woman ferociously, flying through the air with her, not going far, before arching her arm back, holding the woman by the throat, and slamming a explosive blast directly at her face. The succubus only barely managed to cover her face with a hand, which spun a shield as fast as she could manage. However, this was not enough, as the demoness would soon find her pretty face covered in blood.

The succubus flew back from the blast, her body rolling along the ground, crying in pain along the way, until she stopped on her front, her face to the ground. Her back was suddenly slammed by Naznia's heel the very next second, violently enough to cause her to cry in pain. "Both you and him deserve to die this way, together, just as you were, before I turned into this. It's no wonder, I should have known you two were collaborating together." Naznia reached down, grabbing the succubus by the back of her head, lifting her up to her knees, before directing a finger at her back, threads of magic charging at the tip of her nail, "There aren't any angels were I'm about to send you," she told her.

In the next blink of an eye, Naznia shot a thin blast of fire straight through the succubi's back. The thin blast was powerful enough to go right through the demon's body, causing the demoness' eyes to widen with shock as one of her vital organs was destroyed, blood leaking from her mouth, before she collapsed to the ground. It wasn't enough to kill her instantly... But, that was clearly what Naznia desired, a slow, painful death.

With the succubus dying, and Zoltan supposedly dead, Naznia turned, flexing her wings, while staring at Zoltan's body. She snarled, "... You betrayed me... And now you'll pay for it in hell." she spat at his motionless body, before readying herself for flight, "Those are my thoughts." she announced, before lifting herself with her wings, and using the current of wind to accelerate away from the pair of bodies next to the river.

After a time, Naznia's presence quickly disappeared, giving Zoltan the cue to release the spell, and allow himself to move about. At the current point in time, chasing Naznia would be tantamount to finding a needle in a haystack. The only one who, according to her claim, that could locate Naznia, was the bleeding Succubus, laying on her face, not far from where Zoltan was set. She made no motion from where she lay, quietly dying on her own. Right at that moment, intervention would be necessary to repair her damaged organ, or else Zoltan would lose the only best chance he'd have at ever seeing Naznia again.

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How could she have possibly seen over that huge torrent of fire. Zoltan had thought for sure that Naznia didn't see the red haired one. Secondly she should have dropped him low on the ground and then she would have been able to get away from Naznia through the trees and such which would have cut the line of visibility between them. Then she could have used her succubi magic or such superior illusion magic capabilities to hide herself.

Nor did he had enough power for remaining conscious and hiding his soul like that. A spell that was Living Death was necromantic in nature and it was a lesser spell since it puts them into a literal death like state. Hiding multiple souls like that and whilst still remaining conscious was a much higher and stronger magic and at that current state Zoltan would have literally drained himself completely of mana and then really died from it. There was no way it would have worked out that way.

His right arm had a harsh swell at the forearm covered in second degree blisters, his legs singed with the hair burned off as well as light first degree burn marks, and his chest blackened with a horrific bruise and a good few trickles of blood forming from his mouth. Which was only through that magic he survived all that.

When he came too with a sharp intake of air and a grimace of incredible pain, he crawled over in agony pulling out a second vial from his robe with a reddish tint to it as he uncorked the vial and poured it down the red haired succubus' throat realizing she was one of the few chances he was going to get at finding Naznia. At the same time Zoltans hand had her hand over her throat using minor magic to manipulate her into swallowing the potion so it could take effect.

The healing potion he gave her should work in stabilizing her body and mending the serious wounds and damaged organs.. Unfortunately Zoltan only had that one available so he couldn't use another potion of similar power on himself. He'd deal with the pains and scars and he grimaces in pain. He figured it was best to make a precaution just in case and he pressed his lips to the succubus' own letting her absorb some of his spiritual energy to keep her alive whilst the potion works upon her. The potion isolates the organ, sustains it and repairs the damaged tissue and renews the skin leaving her unblemished and unmarked as typical of magical healing.

The spiritual energy she extracts from Zoltan would probably be enough to keep her more active and stable. he drew away now feeling ice cold at the moment from the mana drain he felt and from the burns. He'd bear it but he was probably not going to be able to do much in this state rather then walk painfully. He didn't have his abundant mana pools at the moment and wouldn't recover them until he could rest or leech some kind of mana from a powerful source. That would have been his tower but that was gone now. Regardless, with the potent healing potion healing the organ and mending her skin and the donation of Zoltans own energies the succubus would survive and Zoltan could plan something to deal with Naznia.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Fixing a few things as I go.)

Given the succubus received a fatal wound, no medicine on earth would be able to heal the gap in her body. And though they may be called as such among some, 'health' and 'mana' potions were quite unlike those depicted in other universes. Mana potions contain what's known as soul extract, which, when consumed, adds potency to an otherwise worn or weak soul. The potions for healing are poured over the wounds themselves, rather than ingested. The chemical reaction to the open wound, for lack of a better term, 'commands' the cells gathering around the spot to rebuild the cell structure several times faster than they would have without it. A kind of virus in a way, that does not actually harm the cells themselves, and cannot recreate itself. It's effects are not instantaneous, and the blood loss is too extreme. Zoltan's medicines alone would be of no use to the demon.

This would not entirely prevent Zoltan from performing the alternative, and using a force beyond that of physical nature. Despite how his body would likely be unable to move, the two things that remained mostly unharmed were his soul and mind, which could just barely concentrate enough, once he'd close his eyes, to create the threads of magic that would sow themselves into the demon's open wound. And, similar to a doll, would be tasked with the purpose of sowing the demon's wound shut, recreating lost parts of her organs, rebuilding her body where her cells could not. And for the rest, her outer layer of skin, after managing to repair that which would keep her alive, his healing medicine could be applied, thus allowing his mind to rest, now that the demon's life was prolonged.

Only twitching a little during the process, the succubus still appeared unconscious even after Zoltan finished healing her. Then, provided a misunderstanding of how succubi function, he leaned over the red haired demon, and kissed her... Only to see her eyes open at the feeling of an unwashed man over her, kissing her lips. His soul was not taken from him, however, he seemed to steal a fare share of her dignity, as she did not react kindly to his advances.

Tearing herself away from him, the red haired demon grimaced as she crawled away, while wiping her lips with her arms in a repulsed manner. "Disgusting! If you ever do that again, I'll kick you where it hurts!"

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That did it. "I just very well could have left you to die and instead I tried to donate a fragment of my essence to you, ungrateful demon! That kiss wasn't pleasant on my end either!" Zoltan felt absolutely furious even through every ounce of pain he was feeling. Everything that had happened, Naznia's plea, his failed attempt, the retribution of no good deed going unpunished, the loss of his tower and livelihood. Everything he had was in there and now it was all gone. He came here to get away from selfish pricks but it seems they were hell bent on following him to the ends of the earth. But this outburst from the succubus is what broke his temper. He felt so enraged hat she had the nerve to act like this despite everything he did saving her from death.

A long drawn out silence came as he then exhaled slumping back onto the tree his hands clutching at his ribs as it hurt to breathe due to the ribs cracked. "Look... I'm sorry I got angry. I'd probably be dead right now if you hadn't stepped in but I am not the greatest of healers to pick from. I was desperate alright? Would you have rather me have left you for dead?" Zoltan wished it had been better timed but it couldn't be helped he said quietly. "It's funny. I came here to get away from people asking me for favors and dragging me through the mud and yet it still comes back to bite me in the ass." He didn't even look at the succubus. His anger had become reflection as he was now willing to let everything crash down. His eyes looked up at the burning tower's pillars high above where he fell from. "No good deed goes unpunished. Thats what they say within the places beyond this island. Younger I would try and defy that and constantly be crushed by it. Made be bitter and cynical. When I became a full fledged transmuter and continued to grow in power and reputation, it didn't help matters. Things just got more complicated."

Zoltan said distant like looking at the riverbed his eyes glancing over the water "People came to me with every single problem and worry they wanted when they needed something of me, then they don't want anything to do with a transmuter. Every time I went out of my way it just backfired. After so much ridicule and obvious fear I grew sick of people's company. If they found me beneath them then why the hell should I give a damn. It's not like I would be remembered fondly. You know what would happen if I died? A book would just be made of my works. Some theories and remaining unfinished methods. Thats about it."

Zoltan's hand clenched despite the pain. "When I saw her, I saw the same emotions running through her eyes, the same story. I felt a quiet kinship. I just didn't want her to have those same moments of pain. Yet despite everything no matter what effort I gave it, it wasn't enough. And my history came full circle." Zoltan leaned back just sitting there. He didn't expect or asked to be understood but after all this he needed to let go, watching his tower burn under the rivers reflection's.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The succubus at first looked at Zoltan with scorn as he responded to her lack of immediate appreciation, but after changing tone, and speaking words of explanation and apology, she turned her head away, twisting her lips a little, saying nothing as he felt the need to talk, while taking the time to crawl over, and slump against the same tree he rested against, laying her head just to the right of him, within arm's reach.

Once Zoltan had finished, a breeze would blow a bit of her red hair, sending some strands to tickle along his arm. She reached her hand up to catch the loose strands, while scratching her head, and sighing with attempted relaxation. "That's the first time someone apologized to me, while having every reason in the world to want to kill me..."

Folding her arms in front of her belly, the succubus went silent for a moment, before feeling as if she needed to say something in response to Zoltan's self-closure, "I don't really know what I was thinking when I came to help you. Maybe I just didn't want anyone to die, or maybe I figured you'd help me get angels or something..." She licked her lips, taking a quiet breath in, "When you think about it, do we ever truly do things for other people's sake alone? When you chose to help her... Was it really just for the reason that you wanted to help her? Or did you do it because, maybe, if you eased her familiar pain, the same that you went through, you'd be relieved of your own pain? That, maybe, you could look at her, and imagine yourself in her place? Or find some sort of self-pleasure in the fact that you're responsible for her safety?"

"I guess there are some times when people just do random acts of kindness... Like, they don't think anything of it when they do it, and forget about saving someone's life even..." She hummed at the thoughts, looking over to Zoltan out of the corner of her eye, wondering silently if he even related to, or cared for what she was saying. "I'm not hunting for angels because I'm sick in the head, or something... It's just, having sex with an angel for the first time was literally the best experience I had in my whole life. Succubi feed on positive emotions... Pleasure, happiness, content... Anything... And angels are usually nothing but a large collection of positive emotions..."

"A succubi's life, isn't really that different from a leech. I mean, we live off of other people's lifestream. Without souls filled with happiness, a succubus would die of loneliness and depression... It's like that feeling you get, when you've been sad, or angry for a long time... It's kinda like you feel drained. Your whole body shakes, and sometimes you can't even move... But... When we're filled with someone's happiness... We can't help but fall in love with the one we're having sex with... It just feels too good to resist the surge of emotions..."

"None of us are really that different from each other, when you think about it... We all want to run away from the things that make us upset, to seek the things that please us... It's like we're all chasing the dream of eternal happiness, even if we have to use others to give ourselves height..."

The succubus hummed a little in thought, "I'll keep chasing angels, so long as I live, until the day someone kills me... And I won't be remembered, even in a book, like you might be... I'll just be some whore demon that was hungry for angel's souls, who'll be forgotten when my body decomposes, and rots away... It's not a proud way to live, but... I wouldn't trade my life as a succubus for anything else in the world... I can't explain it, but I'm actually happy as what I am..."

Last edited:

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Zoltan was quiet listening to her as she spoke and contemplated the nature that makes one so charitable. She said that there were motivations that made one do these things. Many would according to what she spoke of be under the guise of doing something charitable only when its beneficial to them. He had to admit that was most certainly true. But was that the truth on why he did all this for just an angel?

Considering these things Zoltan spoke quietly letting his spirit recover from what had happened. "There will always be some sort of self pleasure in such acts. Your soul kind of swells with it when you fufill such a deed. Its possible some do it just for that. But as for why I did what I did for Naznia and went all out was well. I know perfectly well what its like to be the outcast and to be feared. I thought she could be shielded from that if she survived that fate wrought upon her."

Zoltan paused figuring to explain this since she probably never saw the outside world beyond the isles, "Mages have it very bad in the outside world, even with a small voice to add to the masses of religious zealots and god fearing humans. They blame mages for every problem and disaster that befalls them and then organize hunts to track and kill the mage unfortunate enough to be found. And it isn't quick. Quite often mages become errand boys and servants to the common folk out of fear they will be targeted when a hunt begins."

Zoltan leans back on the tree looking over at her now. "Recently a small organization has formed amongst the mages and magic users of the outside world trying to counter those natural prejudices and debates ad the the few who support mages a foothold and logical argument. A lot of people see this as an act of war, especially the hunters of mages and the like. Especially those with power such as nobles and the like. They see us as threats to their reign because of what we can do." Zoltan would then lean back "Its probably one of the better reasons I came to the island. To avoid being hunted down. I could establish myself as a significant power here and perhaps one day return able to put down those who hunt mages"

Zoltan winced in pain obviously feeling the effects of his cracked ribs constricting his ability to breathe. It hurt like hell to be sure but she probably had been experiencing worse. Zoltan had heard of her explanation for why she sought souls and why succubi did what they did and he paused considering it. "But aren't you capable of producing such emotions yourself?" His curiosity had now been piqued and his mind raced with questions on the matter and of course he wanted to know more on it. "Also I wonder, if it is the case that you cannot fuel your own happiness then it is not a cruel joke since the happiness one feels isn't truly your own? It's artificial and as you said temporary."

Zoltan would then add on the matter of how people chase happiness "That is very true. People do run from sadness and anger rather then confront it because they cannot cope or they do not want to continue enduring that emotion. They bury it. And it definitely sounds like how you described your needs." He knew that was commonplace amongst people and had to admit that everyone was guilty of such thoughts. "Still being able to create your own bliss is something that is woven into us. However I think, that it only comes when you endure hardships and get stronger because of it."

Zoltan would struggle to his feet now leaning against the tree "And.. I'll continue my research as best as I can. But as I stated... I have a promise to keep." Zoltan walks very slowly towards the tower though he had to turn his head all the way up. "Naznia is heading towards Heaven... with my stolen research on teleportation and dimensional travel. She's going to turn it into a breeding ground for her experiments. I cannot allow that to happen. Somehow we need to get to Heaven"

Zoltan thought for a moment on the matter "Still... how in the hell can we get there... If the underground safehouse is still intact I could probably salvage some of my notes and the components needed for such a ritual but it might not be enough without the amplifier. I'd need a tremendous amount of energy to pull it off. Some kind of focal point where magic is stronger..." Zoltan paused a bit wondering on something trying to think on how to solve this situation. "A graveyard or similar place where soul energy amasses would work as I could channel it and amplify my abilities safely without perhaps killing myself over it."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The succubus giggled when Zoltan theorized the process involved in her species' feeding ritual, granted her happiness that wasn't her own. "It's not really like that at all. I guess, if you had to look at it that way, you could, but a demon's soul... Can't sustain itself... So when our souls get weak, we start to lose our ability to feel emotions... Last girl I saw that didn't feed for a long time, didn't really even talk... To anyone. It was like she had just... Given up her will to live..."

She sighed, puffing a bit of her hair out of her face, "The real reason why succubi are like immortals... Is because our bodies are made from magic. Instead of organs, food, and water, a succubus like me can live solely by having sex. So, since our souls are being used to hold our bodies together, we're in constant need of more souls to feed on... It's really not that different than you humans eating things like lust fruit, frenzy berries, or even just normal animal meat when you're hungry. We all rely on something to devour to preserve our own existence... And without spiritual energy, everything in our bodies slowly starts to fade away."

She perked her head up when Zoltan mentioned a way to follow Naznia, seeming to instantly have an answer as soon as something was brought up. "We can use the witches to help us." she said simply, "Many Succubus are brought here, thanks to the magic and abilities the witches possess. We can easily breach the realm of Heaven with their services."

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

"There's most assuredly a price to be had with such a boon. But hopefully its one that is affordable." Zoltan rose up keeping himself steady as he then says "We'll have to walk for the moment. Im not feeling so good for flying, especially with such limited mana in me. I have to wait for my energy to recover for the moment." He paused as he was moving as best as his could thankful he could still walk. "How are you feeling...? And what's your name? I don't want to keep addressing you as succubus all the way after all."

It was sure to be a grueling journey on foot to be sure for now and every now and then Zoltan would seemingly create from nothing some kind of colored box puzzle that was constantly trying to solve itself. The reason why he did this was to test how potent his magic reserves were. The closer the puzzle came to solving itself the closer Zoltan would be to full magical strength. However that would not be for some time. That and he would claim if questioned. "It helps keep my mind from becoming dulled with boredom." Zoltan would of course have to follow the Succubus to the witches cove.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Wait," the succubus suddenly announced after standing up, raising her palm to direct it at Zoltan, "Before we go any further, we have to talk." she told him, proceeding to fold her arms over her breasts as she proceeded to speak.

"In a perfect world... I would gladly help you save that angel girl. But, unfortunately it's not a perfect world at all, and after helping you two, what's next for me? I told you I want angel souls, and I meant it. If you form a contract with me, promising me an angel soul to absorb from, I will loyally accept you as my master until you pass on, or until the contract is broken..." She twisted her lips, "I wanna see this thing through... I really do, but I'm still a demon... Nothing's really fair when you live in Hell, and I still have to think about number one, no matter how I feel." she tried to explain. And from her words, Zoltan might gather that the succubus simply would not stop until she could fuck an angel once more.

Letting out a sigh, the succubus combed her fingers through her red hair, adding an answer to one of Zoltan's questions she'd overlooked in favor of things she felt more important. "Roxy... My name is Roxy."

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Zoltan would pause listening to her for the moment his fingers running along his own chin in thought. "Well... I can think of one reason why you'd want to help me contract or not but I'll explain this later. Im going to decide now." Zoltan was going to decide here an now whether or not he should. Naznia in her angel form originally claimed that a pact should never be made with a succubus lest his soul be corrupted. However the situation of going it alone didn't sit well with Zoltan and the consequences of being stubborn were high. All of heaven itself could suffer in this situation if Naznia in her succubus form succeeds in her hostile takeover. Zoltan could not risk such a thing over the thought of binding a succubus into a pact. To him it was for the greater good.

Zoltan would run a finger along his lips sensing they were dry before he spoke. "Very well. I accept. I'm short on allies and time and quite frankly Im going to need the help if I am to stand a chance of stopping Naznia from performing a hostile takeover of heaven." Zoltan would agree to the pact she was suggesting. "Shall we get moving then?" Zoltan would wait for her to lead on to this witches coven and as they would eventually move onwards Zoltan speaks up on the matter she spoke of.

"Were you thinking of number one when you came helping me? Roxy, I'll agree this world isn't perfect but this place doesn't have to be as cutthroat as hell. Not if you don't want it to be." Zoltan said with a gentle edge to him as he wanted to point that out with a delicate tone. "One thing is for sure though. If Naznia is not stopped, there won't be any angels left and Heaven will become a home away from home for any who calls themselves demon." He took out his wand looking it over with an calm manner.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roxy nodded slowly when Zoltan agreed to form a contract, "I'll wait until you've had a chance to recover, before we perform the ritual, alright? I've never really been bound as a familiar before... But I've heard it's pretty exhausting." Roxy tilted her head, "Speaking of which, are you sure you should be walking? You look terrible... I'm not good with healing, either."

When the topic of whether or not Roxy was truly thinking for herself was brought up, she twisted her lips, and looked away from Zoltan, "Like I said, I don't really know why I helped you. It just... Seemed like something I should do." She turned her head back to look at Zoltan, "Hell isn't made up entirely of cutthroats... In fact, I'd say Hell is a better place to live than the human world. It's beautiful, chaotic, and there aren't any laws. Succubi falling in love with each other isn't scorned, unlike how humans look down upon two human women loving each other. And you can do pretty much whatever you want..." Roxy trailed off at the end, her eyes shifting a little as she seems to daydream of the life she had in Hell.

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Zoltan would sigh. "Id like to rest believe me but unfortunately I don't think we have that luxury. I'm going to have to wait for healing when I get some magic within me and can cast such a spell or can put together another potion for such a method." Zoltan pressed on but would pace himself with his steps towards the witches coven however long it might be on foot. "If I have time to rest I have time to walk. Still, if there was any natural font of magic nearby to use I could give myself the mana I need once more to cast." Zoltan thought to the thing he might need to take up in order to brew such a potion in time. Whilst Roxy could possibly get these items he had no idea how long it would take and that kind of exposure could be fatal. No, it was better to walk and keep an eye for emerald moss, sunflower leaves and similar plants.

Zoltan listens to her counter upon the fact that she helped him and what she spoke of hell. He shrugged his shoulders "To each their own as far as the beautiful. I'd say there's a bit more chaos in the human world though. Still there is a point there with tolerance of intimacy. Regardless of opinions however I don't believe any good can come of what Naznia plans to do to heaven." Zoltan exhales a bit not certain if she would share that opinion. Well she might, but it might only be because it hurt her own self interests. Zoltan would think on the moments that he spent his life within the realm of humans. He thought to the absolute hatred they shared of him and other mages due to the mandates of the church and those in power, kings, bishops. How many of his fellow wizards were scapegoats to such corrupt beings that manipulated the world? "'Like any weapon, law or chaos' intent is not good or evil until it comes into the hands of those who wield it. Same principal goes to magic.' Thats what my mentor spoke of before. Never did give it much weight until recently." Zoltan said in thought and more to himself before he would then look to Roxy on her daydream still. Out of curiosity he would ask "Mind telling me a bit more about Hell?"

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roxy giggles as Zoltan speaks of things she never heard before, "What are you rambling about, loser?" she asks teasingly, in a tone that meant no offense, "I don't know how things work off the coast, but things like what you're talking about don't exist here. I don't know what a 'font of magic' is, and are you calling your spiritual strength mana?" she chuckled, grinning widely, "You're so weird."

She raises her eyebrow with amusement as he claimed the human world was more chaotic. "You think so? All I ever see in human societies is a bunch of weaklings, all swarming about the streets as they serve whoever is in charge of the town, who is, and I think this is ridiculous, just as weak as their underlings! No matter what, you humans always band together, even when you're fighting each other. In Hell, you're on your own. It's survival of the fittest, where succubi don't hesitate to try and absorb each other's souls. I won't say you can't trust anyone, because you can definitely trust 'everyone' to be out to get you. I think that's what truly makes us stronger than you humans. Your coddled species just can't stand against a succubus who has spent her whole time as a demon, fighting for her life, and gaining respect among other demons by dominating the weak." Roxy smiled confidently, patting the spot on her body where Naznia tore through her, "That wasn't the first time someone poked a hole in me." she announced with a giggle, as if it were nothing at all.

After a moment, she tilted her head, "I'm not saying Hell is really a 'bad' place, although it might be to a human. We just... Live differently than you do. But, it really is a great feeling to know you're still alive, after living in Hell for a long time... The feeling of triumph over all the dangers Hell presents is like none other... And above all, every demon's dream is to become a Demon Lord, someone of unquestionable power... And once I absorb enough angelic energy, by the time you've lived the last years of your life, and my time serving you comes to an end... I'll return to Hell, and destroy a Demon Lord myself, crowning myself as the new ruler of her domain..."

Roxy explained her story and desires in a dreamy tone, as if she were naught but a girl that dreamed of the stars, and the power to hold them in her hands. She had dreams of obtaining grand power, and just like most demons, she won't stop for anything until her aspirations are fulfilled.

Laughing Hyena

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

"Just simple terms that I am used to. I suppose a place where spiritual energy gathers such as a church or a cemetery was something too much to hope for." Zoltan moved on pressing in the direction mentioned by Roxy as to where this witches coven was to be. Zoltan would shake his head at the remark that humans were soft or the like but says nothing on the matter. Not right away at least. His mind was looking over the details of his current situation on how to replenish his magical reserves. Sure his spirit was infinite by nature and concept but overtaxing it was a bad idea. He had used up a lot during those back to back onslaughts.

"Even the weak can become strong. Perhaps that is what humans best represent." Zoltan said in contemplation about her opinion on humans and the fact that she trusted only herself and that everyone else would see her dead. "Maybe that won't be such a case in later years." Zoltan said simply before he listened to her on her dreams and aspirations. Sounded pretty standard for a succubus with such aspirations. "What would you do with that power though?" Zoltan asked which was probably something few could ever answer straight away since... well few ever think far enough to where they actually have power on "what do I do now?"

Pushing through thickets and the woods it would be for some time before he spoke again and perhaps that silence can get very awkward. "Regardless I'm going to live for a very long time. Far longer then most human beings will. Assuming I survive all this stuff that is happening now." Zoltan would push back a branch with his right arm feeling a bit better but not by much. "I know what I would do with all that power though. Make a magocracy, my own kingdom and country, isolate it by making it capable of flying over the heavens, make it so that all humans of this kingdom would be knowledgeable in the ways of magic, and thus no preachy church or such would hold sway over a mage's life ever again. Well... that how I would wish to go. Seldom do things ever play out like that in reality."