What's new

Moonshine in this eternal light

OP
Minerve

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Moonshine in this eternal light

Although lightweight, Hel’s body suddenly felt heavy like the air around in the piece.

Neige’s motherly instincts won her inside struggle and she hid the head of the younger against her bust, wrapping her arms around her and whispering her to calm down.

It took Neige her whole night to soothe the girl: neither words nor her hands were able to make her sleep again and by such the magician could not either.

What was her dream about? It was scary for sure… But what has she seen? There was something… magical inside it. Neige was being convinced about that young runaway had gained magical powers during her run in the forest. Good or bad ones? What kind of magic? It would be soon the questions Neige would ask.

But at the current moment - it was the very early morning – she only had to prepare the escape. But… What would happen to Hel if she escaped with the two ones? Huma would have real difficulties to survive and would be a weight to the warrior. By such, to avoid Huma being dropped during the murderer’s run, Neige should come with the two.

But if Neige went with them, what would happen of the town? It would be a death wish. Supposing she does not care: Hel had done nothing to deserve it. But she would be more cumbersome that Huma… Unless she wakes up to fight, fearing too much.

What would Neige decide?
A. To escape with the murderer and Huma but let Hel behind.
B. To escape with the murderer and Huma and to take Hel with them.
C. To stay in town to protect Hel and to make the young one her pupil.

OP
Minerve

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Neige decided to go with Huma because she would not survive without her, not caring at all about this city, full of rats although it has always seemed a peaceful town from the outside, and to take Hel with them because she would not survive either or would be turned and become a bad person as everyone else around.

It was the early morning but Neige heard someone knocking at the door, downstairs. She freed Hel of her grasp, sleeping at last, and went to see: the guards were coming back to take her.

Who will the narrator follow?
A. Huma
B. Neige

Yeah... You've read well, i'm askin' you if ya want to follow Huma who will get raped the whole day ("smut" although i'm not sure if we can use this word to talk about a poor woman gettin' tortured: but after all it's RP) or Neige who will have to help the warrior to get away and to prepare everything.

So yes, ya won't be able to read about both: i'll do that each time two or more important characters are separated.

So both may live important things and you can only interfere on one life. And as i won't spoil: Neige could get raped too or be kidnapped by aliens or werewolves while Huma could get raped by werewolves or aliens and be kidnapped by beers - yeah, cans - and be teleported to Carebears' land and have no smut neither choice.

Up to you :D !

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A.

Its not at all because I want to see how the earrings affect Huma nope.

OP
Minerve

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I may not post until thursday or satursday: i'm moving out and changing my whole life (town, job, food, religion, etc).

Sorry for the delay, i'll try to make a good smut post though (otherwise, i'll put fire and explosions everywhere).

OP
Minerve

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well...

Had barely time to "come" around. Hope I'll finish it before satursday - yeah, i'd like to say "let's make a deal" but I've done too many deals lately: they all finished in the trash, with good cakes which were burnt to death.