What's new

Moonshine in this eternal light

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Moonshine in this eternal light

C - But preferences to piercings instead of nipple cutting. Nipple piercings that have chains on them that can make her be lead around <3. Maybe also on her clitoris >:p

If not then B - Just cuz.

OP
Minerve

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry... But i'm a starter at ero writing and i'm pretty awkward, mostly 'cos of my lack of english vocabulary and 'cos I had to not did a too much ryona stuff with blood everywhere.

So, here are 11 Word pages ><

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You jumped on your feet quickly. You knew it was the worst idea ever but you did it anyway.

You were jailed, without any weapon except your magic – but magic is limited in use while very powerful – and you had to fight five well-trained soldiers totally drunk. And they were so close you could not throw some fire balls because of the explosion. Damn you, stupid animal!

You loaded your magic while they were entering the cell:

Do not approach.

Of course, they laugh. Three of them were too much drunk to understand you were trying to threaten them but two heard. (Will test: only two win) The first bowed:

Me lady. What a great pleasure. Could we not even try to sit beside you and your lovely friend?

Never! Step back or I will kill you!

He turned back to say to his companions: “Then, just fuck that bitch.

They laughed again but none moved. (Intimidation: only one is able to fight this turn) The one who talked turned back again and run to try to punch you: he failed, crossing his legs and fell on the ground, and he grabbed your left feet while his friends were laughing out loud. (He rolled 01, though he has a bonus of 110 in attack => Epic fail)

So, you casted your spell and touched his back. (Auto-hit, damages*2: 100 fire damages, Epic critic [kidney destroyed, he’s able to stay alive for 7min]) He was still move, couching and waving his arms, screaming and struggling against the darkness and the flames on his back. He rolled along the ground to put out the fire. But before he dies, his friends jumped on you and they wanted to care of you in a particular manner. (Intimidation: three of them are able to fight now)

Anyway, as you are not such a big threat, they needed only one punch: you faded out immediately, unable to defend yourself. (Stunning attack: he rolled 217 while you did only 57, and he dealt 16 damages but with a critic so you pass out)

(Though it was totally stupid, you gained 6 more points for Eriol’s Trust: if you not die, you’ll be able to have a new power)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When you woke up, you were gagged and bound to the wall of the cell. Where was that damn warrior? She was surely able to kill the four of them. Survival. She was cunning and not stupid: she wanted to kill all the men of the town, not only these four, and for that goal, she had to be alive. Why have you not followed her counsels? Being raped is not something you want let happen, but is it better to be dead? Your pride was going to kill you.

You struggled and let out some muffled screams. They were still four and the fifth one was dead, they put his corpse outside.

One stood up and came in front of you. He slapped your face so hard your head banged the wall and you almost passed out again: “Shut the fuck up, bitch.

He yelled at another one: “Taut, what should I do to that bitch? To cut her boobs? Her head? To take her bowels off?

The named-Taut answered: “She could suck your dick, Ran.

Ran turned back to you: “If I take that gag off, will you suck me?

You started crying, whining. Tears went by on your cheeks, but you nodded. (Will test to pass = 10, you won with 20) This time, you were going to try to survive.

They laughed: “Cry, little slut: soon, you’ll be dead and I’ll surely cut your throat myself.

He put down his pants and took his dick to apply it on your face. “Ya like it, right?” Another one came and ungagged you while the third undid his pants too. The fourth came with his sword and torn off your clothes and, as you were still struggling, he made some cuts on your body.

Hey! Look at her perky tiny tits… There is nothing to eat.

She won’t see any difference if we cut them.

Suddenly, one pinched your nose and you had to open your mouth to breathe. One dick entered your mouth and you began sucking it: he was thrusting it all the way in and you had nothing to do, except playing a bit with your tongue and trying to breathe sometimes. It was hard and disgusting, smelling and tasting bad, tasting fish and smelling sweat. He finished on your face; you had to close your right eye because he ejaculated on your nose.

They were still laughing.

They unbound you and extended you on the ground. Then, the three last guys, pants down, penetrated you at the same time: one lied beneath you to have your asshole and the others kneeled to have both your throat and your vagina.

You did not like any of them: they were rough and slapping you all the time, they even spit on you while the fourth was biting your nipples. The shaft pounding your rear was a little one though pretty big; the one in your vagina was more of a ‘normal’ kind, though it was annoying and disgusting; the cock in your mouth was really painful: it was a long one, like seven and half inches, it was not in a good position too, as your head was reversed and he had difficulty to put his member in, and, more than all, he was trying to put it all in your mouth and to reach your throat.

You wanted to vomit, especially when the man who ‘facialized’ you before, the named-Ran, started to punch your belly. But you contained yourself.

Soon, they came, not at the same time though, but the three of them ejaculates in you. You were able to bear children and it frightens you. You swallowed the sperm you had in the mouth and the man kissed you happily.

They put their pants back and, before leaving, they all molested you.

When they left, you looked at the woman: she had seen all and said no word: was there any word to say?

You were in the middle of a little cell, beat almost to death, broken and hurt – all your body was feeling pain – and full of jerks’ semen and covered in saliva. You spit too, to try to erase the memory of the kiss.

You knew that others were coming. It was not finished yet and they would surely try to kill you soon. Maybe the woman could help you to get out before.

For few hours, none came inside the jail again. The woman spoke to you once: she asked your name and gave you hers, Slena. She insulted you, saying that because of you, she could not work for days maybe, unless they put you in another cell: she could work all the day instead. Otherwise, she thanked you because now, she could have at least few days of “holydays”, not being raped and beat. She warned you again to never say a word and to just keep their faces in your mind: “They shall pay. It’s just that it won’t be today or tomorrow.”

Then, she shut her mouth and never spoke again.

A moment later, came the chief and six other men. But they did not kill you… As Slena wished, they moved you into the next cell and they brought a table.

Every man in town was invited to fuck you the following night and day and many came. Of course, Neige couldn’t come to see you.

The day after, many came back, the invitation surely still extended.

For two days and two nights, you were fucked, raped, beat, covered in semen, saliva, dirt and blood. At the end, you looked like Slena, unable to move – though it was only what she showed to them – and bruises all over your body. Your left leg was broken and they even took a mace to really break your arm: could you ever do anything again with your member?

You tried to count the faces: you memorized thirty-six faces, maybe more but you could not count more than forty-four: maybe eighty men came to see you during these two days and these two nights. But none of them gave you any pleasure. Even if you could have had, there was at least always one soldier, with a stick or a whip, to hit you and annoy you.

Your nipples have been bitten so hardly and so many times, you do not know if they could ever feel anything else anymore; your holes were now so lose you could fuck a pole arm and your mouth could not feel the taste of any meal: the salty taste of all that semen and the saliva, even the pee – some peed on you and three in your mouth –, you shall never forget them.

The third day, Neige was bid to care of you. She went with food, water and bandages. She gave a bit to Slena, though she did not care or try to help her, or even to see if she was inside the cell or digging a tunnel.

She looked at you, laying on the table and sighed loudly, almost complaining. She took your arms and pulled you until you may lean against a wall. She looked at her arms, now dirty.

The bastards… How…

She looked at you and took a glass: “Drink, it is water.” You drank, not easily though. After that, she tried to help you eating bread and a soup: it was even more difficult as you did not want to chew or to swallow. It seemed like if an hour passed when she gave up, after half of the food in your stomach.

She stood there, sitting beside you, gazing at you, saying no word.

After a moment, she asked you: “Why have you killed that man? You could have created a wall of flames to protect you and that woman.

Of course, you were not able to talk so she waited a bit and resumes:

I could not help that woman, although she did not deserve what happened to her… I will not be able to help you either. At least, I could maybe give you a tool so you could try to escape but… Outside, I am not sure it will be better. Maybe I should kill?

Then, a voice echoed: “Ya really want to help her?

Who is talking?

The other prisoner.

I thought you were not gone… I was right.

Yes, and I will escape soon, especially if they punch her instead of me. The sooner the better for me; but she’ll need some heal and I’ll need my weapons and my armor…

Your weapon, surely… Your armor, it is going to be really difficult but I may try. Could you hide your weapon in the tunnel? It will be easier for me if I give you piece by piece.

They will see it…

They will think it is one of the soldiers. Some have already tried: the chief keeps your stuff as trophies.

I will kill him.

It is not so easy.

I will kill you too.

Why?

Because I am jailed in there.

Why do you not want to kill her, then?

Because she is a mage, she could help me.

She is badly hurt…

Heal her then. Outside, we will have better chances if we are armored and armed: many of these beasts could have not torn my plate armor, it’s why I’m here.

I will try. And I will give you more food: it is better if you are not already dead when you will go out and if you have rations, too.

See ya soon, then. And never tell them about me or that girl will die. And clean her face and her inside, it is the worse. And give her some alcohol to clean the taste.

I will stay here few hours per day: these hours, they will never come to rape any of you.

Slena did not speak anymore, surely already in the tunnel.

Neige did not speak too but tried to clean your face with her sleeves. She gave you water and tried to make you eat a little more. But she had her own problems and could not help you more about your private parts.

She left. She left and soon, other men came back and had their way with you, again. If each man had given you only one bronze coin, you could be rich…

The night and the morning have been “full” and you, “fulfilled”. There was too much inside each of your hole and the dry semen on your skin was like a cloth…

The more they were filling you, the more your mind was running away. Soon, you feel you could fly away and let your body being a corpse without mind, without you.

After lunch, Neige gave something to Slena and brought you again water and food and some cider too. After your lunch, she tried to clean you with the few of water she had:

Tomorrow, they will torture you. They planned to shave you and… To give you what they call ‘jewels’.

Then again, Slena’s voice echoed: how did she to always sneak out of her tunnel without any sound?

Cursed ones? These they give to slaves?

Yes.

You morons have sorcerers?

Counting me, we have two. The second is an old pervert.

What do you do?

A lot of stuff… None could help you.

Fuck! What kind of curse do they want to give her?

I don’t know all the details but… It is going to be terrible.

Silence again… What Neige finished, she asked you: “I knew someone like you before, when I was young. Every time she climaxed, she exploded and burnt everything and everyone around her. Do you the same?

As you did not answer, Slena did: “’Yes’, she told me.

Alright. I will take care of that: if she kills anybody, she will be hung off.

As she said, the day after, the morning, two men came to bring you outside – of course, they put their dicks in your mouth first.

Outside, they were preparing a fest and you did guess you were the main “distraction”. Soon, Slena could escape… But could you follow her?

They brought you in a house, somewhere: you were too disturbed and away to see anything – you were even not able to walk.

Neige was waiting outside, it is all you could say for sure.

Inside, an old man explained to the guards and to two women what was going to happen: he was going to pierce some parts of you – your two nipples, your bellybutton, your clitoris, your tongue and your ears – and there was a strange piece he was going to put in your asshole – you were trying to focus on the noise of the wood in the fireplace, burning slowly and cracking and being destroyed.

They put your back on a table and bound you; they gagged you and gave you alcohol. The old man was ‘nice’: she showed you every piece he was going to ‘give’ you.

It has been painful moments: piercing has been well made though.

He pierced your nipples: on the left one, you had a simple crystal on a steel rod, on the right, you had an obsidian ring. That pervert bound a lightweight-silvered chain to each of them.

He pierced the skin just under your bellybutton to put a little steel rod again but with a pretty sapphire. At this moment you felt something was feeling wrong on your chest but you were unable to see what.

He pierced your clitoral hood and put a ring with a big ruby.

On your tongue, he has made a little silver rod with a little emerald ball.

For yours ears, he had two strange rings, decorated with amethyst.

To finish the work with piercings and stuff, he took a large ring made in what seemed to you glass – he did not explain – that he put in your asshole, which was quite annoying instead of creating pain.

At the end, he took a feather and some paint and painted a strange symbol on your belly.

He drank a bit of cider, offered to the guards and to the women who helped him and then, explained to you what torture tools they were.

(To make short:
Hel gains:
Right nipple: Lactation [her breasts are able to lactate if squeezed]; Bigger [Hel’s boobs are gaining few sizes, for now, Hel is in D and will be in DD at the end of the day and they will grow bigger for few days]; Breasts sensitivity [Hel will lose 5PP each time someone plays with one of her breasts]
Left nipple: Nipples sensitivity [same as the breasts one but she will took 10PP instead, not cumulating]; Milk fertility [if any non-mature creature, like a baby, human or not, drink her milk, he will grow quicker, if it is an adult, human or not, he will become stronger for a while and may come addicted, if it is not human, the creature will have some bonus too]; Pheromones [she will secrete some pheromones which will attract humans to her, sexually, of course]
Chain: Tasteful milk [Hel’s milk is tasteful and is sustaining: she is able to feed herself with her own milk, though it’s less sustaining than real meal like a bunch of bread]; Able to carry eggs [some creatures will be able to lay eggs in her breasts when they will be bigger and as long as the eggs are small, ‘cuz they’ve still got to pass through her nipples, like in FairyFighting].
Bellybutton: Fertility [Hel is able to bear children more easily and creatures’ children/eggs will birth more quickly]; Known fertility [creatures will know and see that Hel is able to carry their children – it can be helpful, varying on what kind of creatures, protective or not]
Clitoris: Sensitivity [10PP if played]; Juices flowing and fruity [Hel’s cunt will always secrete juices – wet panties :3 –, and more, her juices are tastefully fruited, what can attract a lot of creatures or insects]; Dogs’ addict [Hel is going to get addicted to Dog’s sex… each time she will see one, she will have a hard Will test to win either she will fuck the dog, even in the middle of a street, in front of people]
Tongue: Enjoy semen [Hel will take 20PP if she tastes semen]; Eager [Hel will be more helpful with oral and will love facials]; Piercing on tongue [of course, the piercing will give more pleasure to the dicks’ owners]
Ears: Not known yet to Hel and for now, to you too.
Ass: Suitable [the ring in Hel’ hole is able to expend if anything comes in her ass: it will be a bit painful for Hel the first time; though there are limits, a giant dragon won’t be able to fuck her if its cock is as big as an human…]; Plug [the ring will be like a plug: semen and eggs will stay in her ass, it will be ‘unplugged’ when needed, if something tries to come inside for sex use]; Slime fertility [if Hel has semen in her ass, the semen, instead of drying will change to semen slime and, when big enough, will get out – for Fuck’s sake indeed]
Belly tattoo [when Hell will have sex, she will not be able to use of her magic – in battles you’ll be ‘fucked’ then]
Experience: 75xp
Eriol's Trust: 6TP (it will be Trust Points)
[I told you about them before])

After the talk, they brought you outside. Neige was waiting you in her home where they throw you. She was alone to bring you back in the bed she gave you for your first night in the city.

Neige was crying a lot: “They were nice: they gave you one night alone here.

You suddenly felt it was the time to ask her something:
A. Mercy (means death)
B. Else (she might be horny and asking for lesbian sex)

I will edit soon her sheet... Just let me breathe a bit...

OP
Minerve

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Should I understand you want the character to ask Neige to clean her pussy with Neige's tongue ?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Should I understand you want the character to ask Neige to clean her pussy with Neige's tongue ?
Mmmm no. Beg her to clean her pussy out of all the filth that has taken root. (Also, any pregnancy checks >:p?)

And maybe a bit of fisting.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B.

OP
Minerve

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi...

As some of you saw it: i've been depressed for months - years actually - and went on this forum. I've tried to make a CYOA and after some IRL troubles had to stop.

I'm coming back to it now and with lot of changes:
  • Better English
  • More updates
  • Shorter updates so you'll be able to read, to understand and to make choices
  • More story
  • Less dumb sex
  • More detailed sex
  • Better fight system - although still a lot of spells.
For this update, the only change is the ability to control the secondary chars but the story is the same (damn the last update seems idiot to me).

Clean, my inside, please…

Neige, who was usually quiet and calm, jumped on her feet and walked in the room. After a while, she spoke:

I am sorry… I… I can… not…

But your mind went blank.

Neige looked at Huma: she felt asleep, almost dead. “What have they done?” she asked to herself. She knew some about this punition but the last sentence had been made about thirty years ago: before the monsters came in North, when she was only a child.

Neige stared at Huma’s nakedness. Her round forms and her soft though bruised skin were kind of beautiful; her red lips wide open, her blue eyes hidden behind her shut eyelids; her dirty scarlet hair, stopping at her shoulders. It could have been worse: they did not shave her or hurt her more.

Neige shut her eyes: she was attracted as hell to this woman… But Huma was dangerous and Neige could not have or think about sex without remembering her first and last troubled experience.

How could she take care of Huma? Will she remember her wish? Will she feel the difference? Hel was sleeping in the same room: would she hear or see her “cleaning” Huma?

A. Clean her completely.
B. Clean only her skin and her hair.
C. Do nothing and try to prepare the escape.
D. Try to come back at your late peaceful life

The D-option could make you change the character.

Second vote about the pregnancy (and realism):

1. Pregnancy check: do not care of reality as long as it makes some funny stories.
2. No check: don't care about reality, just bothered by human pregnancy.
3. No check: care about reality.

Last edited:

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B

So this is alive? Woot what changes in general are you doing to the Combat system?

And to the 'God' Point system.

OP
Minerve

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Combat System: Will be more attractive mostly. It's gonna be more about the way I write them than the way I throw the dice.

God Points: Nothing will change. I like it the way it is currently. Just don't try to max it anyway: could kill the char(s). The current main character is dumb, not the players :D

Edit: I forgot to answer:
Also, any pregnancy checks >:p?
Well. Should I assume it's not real and that by such, although she's human and she'd have been impregnated by human semen, she could give birth in few weeks? Because it's not realistic lol.

I'll ask you to make a second vote:

1. Pregnancy check: do not care of reality as long as it makes some funny stories.
2. No check: don't care about reality, just bothered by human pregnancy.
3. No check: care about reality.

Last edited:

nightshade99

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B and 1.

So glad to see this CYOA continue. I also wish life gets better for you.

OP
Minerve

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Neige opened her eyes and went down the stairs to take a bucket full of water and a towel.

She took the candlestick and stared at the water: there was something in this water.

Underneath the town was a giant spring which gave them for centuries water, good and pure water. But three months ago, an old woman died. Militia asked Neige to investigate: they found a lot of blood splattered around her. It seemed that something hatched out of her belly. Neige found a beige sticky small tentacle roaming on the house’s floor. A bit after this “incident”, they found tentacle tadpoles in the well’s water. Since, they use some of her magic powers to “clean” the waters but Neige had never been convinced of a complete efficiency.

If she runs away with the murderer and Huma, what would become the town? This was her drama… protecting a town she hated so much she could never hate anything else.

She climbed the stairs and came back to Huma. She kneeled beside the bed and washed her, starting with her feet and her legs. She shut her eyes when she had to clean Huma’s crotch and her little red bush although she felt some excitation rising in her mind and her heart beating louder and faster.

When she finished her work, after about maybe an hour, she was tired and lust invaded her: she began by kissing Huma’s hand then she smelled her arm: it smelled bad as she spent the last days in her dirt and the semen.

The weak light of the candle was making the shadows of the room dance and Neige could only admire the soft shades on her the body that lied in front of her: the little dancer who swam around the breasts of the magician had something of magic, of surnatural and Neige surprised herself approaching her lips toward the woman’s bust when she heard a heavy cry followed by some kind of a fight.

The light and the shades looked suddenly frightening: Hel was dreaming and it was not a sweet dream!

Neige ran to the second bed and woke the young woman who jumped on her, wrapping her arms around the neck of the healer.

What’s Neige’s reaction?
A. Soothe Hel.
B. Ask her what she saw.
C. Cast a spell to make her sleep again.

Two things to know: people don’t use magic unless it’s necessary (like in battles or to heal a heavy wound) and if magic often helps the caster it’s not always a good thing to practice it on people: when healing, there may be some bad hits followed secondary effects.

Third one: of course, C may mean that Neige will come back to Huma’s body or not. Why?

Because of the same reason you may only pick one choice. Hidden reason of course *laughs*.

I took note of the second vote, don't worry.