What's new

Moonshine in this eternal light

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Moonshine in this eternal light

B tell the truth by acting on her impusle and kissing the dead lady on the lips and trying to dominate her!

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B, always tell the truth. It's the best way to keep your story straight.

OP
Minerve

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dudes, little and quick vote for everyone around here:

I had some people telling me my CYOA was boring 'cos there wasn't smut...

A. Yes, it could be better if there was more smut.
B. No, I like when there's just bloody adventures.
C. I prefer you do it your way: you wait when there's a REAL reason to give us smut (yeah, for now, there isn't with that character, you should wait either Hel to wake or to go outside fighting monsters).
D. Make your CYOA as you wanted to but if you might give us more smutthan what you thought, it could be nicer.

I had a conversation with these people saying to me guro isn't funny... If you don't know, I was lookin' for a hard CYOA: hard fights, with a lot of blood and easy death, easy ways to lose eyes, arms, legs, etc; and hard smut, big and violent and dangerous creatures raping you isn't nice and could break both your mind and your body easily, resulting in a quick death sometimes (the first spiders could have killed you if they hatched in your belly and even your God might have killed you if you annoyed him while talkin').

1. I hate violence and blood, stop now (at least fights will be hard, though I might try to not cut all your members or kill you that easily).
2. I love bloodshed, be sadistic to both enemies, friends and ourself!
3. Do it your way, it's gonna be fun and if it isn't we'll tell ya.
4. Please, be a nice to the character but do continue.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C2

Smut is fun and the reason why most of us come here but a good ol bloody adventure is sure to have its own benefits not to mention we in the course of this CYOA have been able to make no less then 10 seperate attempts at smutty death goodness if we felt sucidical

OP
Minerve

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep, and do not forget you chose a pyromaniac :D !

And I forgot to say that:

I want to thank the rare but nice people who came here and voted 'cos even if you're only thre or four current customers, it's because of you that I was able to continue.

ArchAngelGundam

Reputation score

D4 is my vote, but I won't, in any way, be put off if you choose something else. It is, afterall, your CYOA.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm... I would say D and either 1 or 4.

I'm perfectly fine with you writing your CYOA how you want, telling the story and whatnot. But I, personally, do not generally like a lot of over-the-top violence or death in an RP. Pain, violent battles and some bloodshed is okay, but limb-loss and the like happening to the player character(s) is to much, imo, and especially when that blood and gory violence is coupled with sex. It's just a major turn off, to me.

OP
Minerve

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you all.

You swallowed your saliva while she turned back and looked at you.

“No, I do not control it all the time.” You avoid her gaze while blushing, embarrassed. “But I might control it enough to not put fire in the city.”

“So, the better choice we have is to kill you, right?”

When your heard the sentence, you jumped on her fight, far away from the table, trying to load your magic powers.

“What a waste… I made tea.”

She was ironic and her cold aura was not allowing you to understand or to trust her completely but there was something in her that was frightening you. Her state of a calm person indicated that she would have not told you if she wanted you to die… Was she a witch or a sorceress or else? The idea of her weirdness began to fade away while you understood she knew who you are when you entered the piece and she stared at you. You have met people like her before: they are either very dangerous or not all. It depends on which side you are.

You both expected any movement from the other for few minutes. When the water boiled, she turned back, not trusting you but not scared by you either. She came with two glasses and sat again still calmly and quietly. It was freaking you out, that dead silence.

But you liked her. You could never really know or anticipate what she is going to do. So, you made your way to the table again and took your glass.

You spent the day with her, quietly. Sometimes, she asked you few questions and you answered; sometimes, you asked questions. You did not learn so many things: these people did not know anything about what was happening. The most they knew, they learnt it from two strangers who hardly made their way so far and never escaped because it was almost impossible to travel the road you took. Only two did: you and Athenry, the whore who insulted your God-lover. But Athenry had an army and you were lucky.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For diner time, the woman, you now called Neige, prepared soup just like she did for lunch.

When the people she had in charge had finished, you ate and when you finished both, she went upstairs to see how Hel was.

She went upstairs and you both get out: you needed to see the guards.

You visited a bit the city: almost all the houses were made in wood, except the place where the Lord of the city lived and the guardhouse and the walls. There was a high tower in stone, built as a library and a watch next to the palace.

After a tour, you went to the guardhouse where some people were waiting you.

You looked around and saw that as it was all stone, it could not burn easily: there were still tables, chairs, in some rooms surely beds and a lot of stuff, but you could have difficulties as in that chief office you were all you were facing Neige, a man who looked like the captain of the place and one like the one who ruled the cities and three other soldiers ready. They knew you might be a menace, a very dangerous one: this thought made you laugh.

“Why so many brave men are…”

The chief interrupted you quickly: “Shut up, bitch!” He showed to Neige a chair in a corner of the room and one of the soldier carried one to the center of the room for you which you were ‘allowed’ to sit on.

The lord – or whatever name they gave to him – began: “We do not know who you are and we do not care. Our gate is burnt to breakpoint: it stands still, for now, but it will not last any longer. And if we are all killed, it will be your fault.”

“You should have opened the gate, then.”

The captain ran to you and slapped you. Neige winced to stop him. He was stepping back to his chair, his back turned to you but Neige was watching and it stopped you to do anything silly: she had cards in her sleeve, you knew it.

The lord resumed: “We are not slavers: we need you to at least help us to rebuild it and, because we saved you, you will do something else for us.”

Neige looked at him: “What is that ‘something else’?”

“We are going to take and explore the ruins we discovered last year, in the deep woods.” Neige looked at the captain, overwhelmed by what seemed to be a stupid idea.

“When have you decided such an exploration?”

The lord answered: “Just now, while we were waiting you.”

“No one will follow you there.”

“Actually, yes, the men want to go in there… If this is the place where it has began…”

“It will be surely full of these creatures.”

“If she is that powerful, she might… be able to turn the scales.”

She looked at you: “In battle, do you control your power?”

“Yes, I do. It is where they are the better.”

The lord spoke again: “You now have a choice to make. You three possibilities: you give in, and you join us, at least for two missions, if you want to stay, you will be welcomed; you do not want to fight for us and you try to kill the five of us right here, right now; or you do not want and we will put you in jail.”

“How long?”

“Alas! It is not the matter, Huma.”

“What is it, then?”

She turned to the captain and said: “Show her. Although I still think we should either kill her or free her.”

Neige wanted to kill you? You could not understand what she was saying. The man nodded and went out of the room. Neige showed to you the door behind you, following him: “I told you another one went here and that we put her in jail.”

Her pale face freaked you out and you stood up to avoid her gaze. She, the lord and the three guards followed you. You went through the whole building, to the cave, where the jail was. When the six of us were in front of a cell, the captain opened it and went inside; Neige pushed you in gently and came in with a torch.

Lying at the back of the room, there was a woman, seeming sleepy. The captain woke her and took her by the shoulders and pushes her against the wall.

She was an old woman: you gave her thirty-five or forty. Although you were far more elder than her, you were still looking like a young twenty-three years old woman and you were acting like if you had them – it did not annoy you actually. She was a bit taller than you, maybe five feet and seven or eight inch, so one or two more than you. She had mid-cut black hairs, not clean or brushed. The captain pushed some of them so you could see her devastated face: her skin was covered by bruises and many wounds and cuts. And the rest of her body was looking the same: her breasts and her belly was dark because of the blood and… You did not look at her uncovered sex.

You turned back and faced Neige: “What has she done to deserve that?”

“She wanted to pass through. When we said we would never open the gates, she asked for a duel. She killed the one who accepted.”

“And?”

“She killed one of us, so we jailed her.”

“It is not fair! She won.”

You heard the body falling on the ground: “We fucking don’t care, bitch. That slut has been raped for three month now… But the men are on the knees. I will give them another one with pleasure and smile. You are with us or you are with her.”

He pointed his finger to the woman and you stared at her a bit: she was surely going to die soon, although you sensed she was still alive and fighting and you should not give her a weapon because she would kill you without a thought.

What do you do, now?

Huma:
Huma's stats:
HP:60,60 / Zeon:350,350 / PP:40,40 / Fatigue:4,4 / Status: Still a bit tired.
MAP:60

Spells:
Create fire: Create one “charge”1 of fire. Until the spell is ended, the flame will continue to be, even if there is nothing to burn, if the flame is able to feed from a support – like wood –, she will continue to burn after the end of the spell. Cost: 30. Plus: +1 charge. Maintain: 1/10(3) Daily.

Move objects: This spell moves inorganic objects without contact. Maximal weight is 20kg. Cost: 30. Plus: +10kg. Maintain: 1/10(3).

Reduce fire: Reduce of one “charge” a flame or the heat. Some sources – like a volcano, the magma or a big fire need to be eradicate with only one spell, else they will burn still. You cast this one on some creatures made by fire, then, they will take 5 damages if they fail a roll. Cost: 30. Plus: -1 charge.

Slow fall: Erase effects of a fall from heights. In game, it decreases impact from maximum 50m – if you fall from less, no damages are done, and else, damages will be reduced. It can touché few persons if their “Presence” is not above 60. Cost: 40. Plus: +10m, +10 presence. Maintain: 1/10(4).

Fire immunity: This spell allows the caster or someone else to be immune to 5 “charges”. By such, if the target is hit by an attack based on fire damages, for each charge, he will take 5 damages less and will be granted of +5 to resistance as a bonus. Cost: 50. Plus: +1 charge. Maintain: 1/20(3) Daily.

Feel the fire: Detect the localization of every source of heat in a radius of 25m. This spell does not give any information about the nature of the source but allows outlining the “charge” and the height. It is even possible to detect the heat of bodies but not of those who do not live – like undeads or golems. If someone wants to avoid to be detected, he will need a roll. Cost: 60. Plus: +10m. Maintain: 1/10(6).

Create sound: Create sounds in a place, less than 50m away from the caster. Cost: 40. Plus: +25m. Maintain: 1/10(4).

Fireball: This spell throws a fire attack of 50 damages, which explodes on a zone of 5m. Cost: 60. Plus: +5m, +5 damages.

Enchant: Give to a place or an object with less than 50 Presence an unnatural nature – a wall will not allow anymore the ghosts to pass through and a normal weapon will be able to hurt them. Cost: 50. Plus: +10 presence. Maintain: 1/10(5).

Fire control: Allows controlling the shape or the growth of a fire which is less than 5 “charges”. The mage can modify some aspects of the flames, such as their color, their form or their smoke’s color. If the spell is cast on a creature made by fire, he can control her but needs a roll. Cost: 50. Plus: +1 charge. Maintain: 1/10(5).

Firewall: Casting creates a powerful wall of fire. Everybody who tries to pass through the flames needs a roll; else he will take 80 fire damages. Taking damages does not forbid getting through. The wall cannot go beyond 2m of both height and length. The mage can use it as a magic shield to block attacks based only on fire, water or ice. He has 300HP. Cost: 50. Plus: +5 damages, +1m, +50HP. Maintain: 1/10(5).

Magic lock: Close a door or a normal lock and increase difficulty to open it. Cost: 50. Plus: +1 difficulty.

Burning weapon: This spell cover a weapon, which allows her attacking with bonuses as fire damages and +10 damages. Cost: 50. Plus: +5 damages. Maintain: 1/10(5)

Magic shield: Create a shield which protects the caster against every kind of attacks, even unnatural. It has 300HP. Cost: 60. Plus: +50HP. Maintain: 1/10(6).

Firewave: Throw a wave of heat which can flame anything. It does 50 fire damages. As the waves are not visible for human eyes, the attacked one need to see magic, to possess a thermic vision or win a roll to not have the malus of “Blindness”. Cost: 60. Plus: +5 damages.

See in ash: Move the mage’s spirit to the past, to see what the cause of the fire is. The caster needs to be inside the ash and he does not have any consciousness for what is around him during the cast. The spell allows to come back maximum hour before. Cost: 60. Plus: +1h.

Arcanebolt: Create a bolt of pure magic which does 40 energy damages. Cost: 60. Plus: +5 damages.

Increase temperature: Increase of 5°C, the temperature in a radius of 1km. Cost: 60. Plus: +1°, +500m. Maintain: 1/5(12)

Feel the sentiments: Detect a settled feeling in another character who is less than 50m away from the caster. This one needs to choose the feeling he wants to see. Cost: 60. Plus: +10m, less difficulty. Maintain: 1/20(3)

Firemine: Create a mine of fire which explodes when the caster wants in a radius of 10m. It does 80 fire damages. The mine can stay anywhere. Cost: 80. Plus: +5 damages, +10m. Maintain: 1/5(16).

Huma's equipment:
Brown dress

Once again, you might choose your answer.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Take the cell, lock the door behind you...

They have to learn how to ask for help nicely...

Remind them that the Gates won't hold forever, and even if they DO hold, how long can they survive without trade provisions?

As for there prison manners... I believe a smouldering nutsack is enough to make a person think twice...

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Be very pissed. Take the cell and lock it behind her and say nothing. If not asked politely then no attempt to even help them.

ArchAngelGundam

Reputation score

Take the cell, lock the door behind you...

They have to learn how to ask for help nicely...

Remind them that the Gates won't hold forever, and even if they DO hold, how long can they survive without trade provisions?

As for there prison manners... I believe a smouldering nutsack is enough to make a person think twice...
I'll go with this.

OP
Minerve

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm going to take one or two weeks, for work.

OP
Minerve

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm back... i'll be surely slowed by my work though.

Anyway:

You gazed at these people: Neige was definitely a strange character and, though she might be very “nice” and helpful, you sensed a great danger to stay with her… You knew you will screw up one day or another and being on her way was not a good option: she had some magic inside her even if you did not know if she was a healer or a killer, like you. The soldiers were just men, looking at your chest and… Lower. They were already raping you with their mind and their eyes. The lord seemed to be a calm person and would surely do everything to protect his people, even killing you or letting a woman be raped over and over, for months. The captain was more an aggressive one and you could not stand his hateful and scornful look.

You slapped him very hard and sat near the woman. Surprised, he did not move at first while Neige reacted and pulled him outside instead of letting him in the cell with his sword. She took the keys and closed the door. He began to shout and to try to take back the keys but Neige slapped him once again.

“She made her choice. For now…”

She turned and looked at you: “I will come back every day, a bit after noon. Do not kill any of the men who will enter the room or I will not be able to save you. What they did to her, I do agree, is sadistic and worse than animalistic… Still she pays for every life she crushed because she had killed many, many people, more than you. And she murdered some just for her pleasure.”

“I will tell them to not touch you tonight, but please, be careful. I know your kind. I know how to help you, to cure you…”

You laughed: “Die. You six, just die.”

The warrior raised his hand to beat Neige and he would have done it if she did not turn back and walked away. Instead, he insulted her. The lord kept quiet a bit. Then, he spoke and the other one stopped:

“Enough. Neige is surely right. We should kill that woman soon. For that night, tell your men they should not touch the young lady. Now, go back to work, Uzt.”

The well-named “Uzt”, the chief, tried to throw an arrow with his eyes but as he could not, he just went mad at his soldiers and they stepped away.

The lord said nothing and stayed. He dared glance at the almost dead woman and then faced you: “Take care and think a bit before doing something terrible, please. Good night.”

And he followed them, the door of the jail made some noise. And you waited in that silence and that darkness. There was no one to watch you: you were alone, in a cell, with a living-dead person… How annoying.

You waited like an hour and at the end of the hour, your eyes were accustomed to the dark: one weak torch at the entrance was not enough.

“They will come soon. Be prepared, duck, hide your mind somewhere far away: you will get your revenge when we will escape in one week or two.”

You jumped scared by that throaty murmur, echoing around you.

“You can talk?”

“And I can move, I can fight, I can kill and I am so pissed they will never understand what will happen to them when I will cut their throat and open their belly. They spitted too much on me to see they can’t break me: I’m as resistant as stone and as sharp as steel. They are stupid lambs and they will die, badly, for what they did to me. They broke the rules and raped me. I will cut their dick and they will have to eat it, they will die, choked by their nuts pushed so deep in their throat they won’t be able to breathe again, even to scream or to cry their mommy.”

“You are escaping?”

“Yes. The jail ain’t so far from the wall. I’ve begun to mine three weeks after they throw me here. I needed time to get how and when they come. I’m raped like thirty or forty time a day but they often come when they are five or six. In a few moments, they will be five to pass the door but one will not do it, he will watch and kick me: he lost his dick the first time he went here. I bite it off when he asked me to suck him.”

“So, shut up, especially about me. If they touch you, do not harm them… I know it’s hard but it’s better to be punched than being dead. You will be able soon to give their punches back.”

“Neige and the lord should have told them to not touch me.”

“They will anyway. Uzt is of my kin… He doesn’t care about rules: the end is his aim and he will do whatever to reach it. He wants to protect the city and some happy men, fucking young pretty girls, is better than old virgin who can’t fight. He will let them do.”

You didn’t answer.

“I am a spell caster: I burn everything.”

“Do not burn me, please, unless you do not want to escape and to survive.”

“I often put fire by accidents.”

“…”

“When I have sex, I explode and burn and kill and destroy everything around me.”

“…”

“Fuck! Couldn’t you say that before they jailed you here, with me!?”

“I…”

“Now, shut the fuck up! Come at my side, they must not see the hole I dug. They’re comin’.”

Few minutes passed. You freaked out. It is not the first time you are raped: once before, five thugs robbed you and, as you were travelling alone, they raped you. But you killed them all. Now… If you dare touch only one, you are going to have troubles and to be executed. Why have you acted so quickly? You did not even think and you are in trouble.

After what seemed a son long awaiting, they came: five men, drunk, swords at their side…

What do you do?
A. Submit to events but if they don't try to rape you, just wait.
B. Submit to events but if they don't try to rape, defend that girl.
C. Fight but if they don't try to rape you, just wait.
D. Fight.

OOC:
She gained 4 points in Eriol's esteem, bringing her to 14/100 (at twenty, she'll gain something nice... or not) for that totally stupid comportement
(yeah, dudes: it was stupid ^^ ! You'll be raped and kill if you murder these guards and if you don't, you'll be raped by them and surely by monsters soon, and surely die xD !
, though it's fun and that's why Eriol liked it.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

B - Glare at them and let the temperature increase, signfying danger flames. Intimidation followed by killing them if they do not give up.

Last edited:
OP
Minerve

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B - Glare at them and let the temperature increase, signfying danger flames.
You mean "intimidation" or "kill them"?

For B, please, say in what you wanna do ('cos she might try to punch them too, though she's gonna be kicked quickly).

For A, she'll struggle and C/D, she'll kill them anyway.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(A)

Choosing B screams overprotecting in tandem with recent events

And besides... You can still let out SOME agression... There drunk Theyll think shes getting into it if she... Say, buck at an opprotune time to slam him against the cell walls?

OP
Minerve

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dudes... I've rolled dice and... That's a BAD END: you killed one and as they were five, the four other ones raped you and hurt you until you die. Of course, the woman didn't move.

So, it's another vote:
A.] Bad End, anyway. You'll pick another character - the black sorceress is dead, the two rogues are alive, though one is outside the city, and the paladin is in the jail with you - currently.
B.] Just give her some scars, like that woman in Eastwood's Unforgivable.
C.] "A bird" - or a butterfly? - "came and sang so well the four angry soldiers fell asleep nicely and by such, she was able to live agin!"

P.-S. : if ya play dumb, it's not really my prob' but if ya die, ya die. I'm just givin' you another chance. But be aware: if you pick C, she might still be badly hurt or have nipple or arms cut. Dice will win anyway. They're stronger than you.