OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: More survivors?

Regina laughed, "Ha, ha, alright."

She walked over to the TV, shutting it off, making the room fall completely dark as Regina climbed into the bed, sliding under the sheets, and eagerly snuggling next to River, wrapping her arm around the waist of the red head, holding her close. River could feel her breath, rolling down her shoulder, almost like she was excited.

"Oh..." Regina cooed, "You're skin is so soft, it's like cuddling with a pillow! Heh!" she giggled.

Last edited:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River just chuckled softly, feeling the warmth of Regina's breath on her side. She slowly kneaded a knot out of her other shoulder for a minute before settling down. Truth be told, it had been a while since she had shared a bed with anyone, and while still mildly uncomfortable, River found she kind of missed it, ducking her other arm under Regina and around her shoulders without saying a word.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After some time, as River neared sleep, Regina asked in a whisper, "River...? After tonight, if you leave, do you promise to come back?" she asked quietly.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River mumbled out her response, eyes still closed.

"I don't know yet. I... Don't want to get too comfortable, or I won't be able to help against those things outside. Besides... I still have to see what Cal thinks of this place..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Regina was silent for a moment, "... Is Cal your boyfriend?" she asks.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River chuckles some, shaking a little from laughter.

"Gods no. Not anymore anyways, he's my Spotter. I just got to keep an eye on him or he'd spend more time fucking everything with a pair of breasts than anything. I swear, that man doesn't have a brain above his belly button..." She explained, still chuckling.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well..." Regina started, her arm starting to massage River's belly, "He has good taste, I suppose that counts for something, right?" Regina said with a giggle.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River put her hand over Regina's to stop it.

"Good taste? How so? He would probably sleep with the monsters outside if he thought he could survive it." She says, chuckling.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Regina shrugged when River stopped her hand, "Well, he picked you to love, didn't he? I'd say he's missing out, with me cuddling you, instead of him..." she says with suggestion.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Yeah..." Was all River said, seemingly lost in thought.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Regina said no more, falling asleep as she embraced River closely, both of their body warmth comforting each other as sleep took them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Azure was led to her own room, a basic jail cell, the beds were padded with special blankets to make them more comfortable, as Azure felt like she was on a cloud thanks to that, and quickly found sleep as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lin was raped by Daisy.

Just kidding.

Daisy let Lin sleep over in her room, the two slept in the bunks inside the cell...

(And now I can start the next day! :D)

Kayi

Reputation score

(Azure wasn't the least bit tired, she's done almost nothing for the day, she didn't even get to fight the centipedes. *rewinds* Azure requests permission to look around the area instead -_- Since she very much was not ready to sleep.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Azure doesn't need permission, she's alone after Rosemary shows her to her room.)

Kayi

Reputation score

Thanking Rosemary for the room, Azure quietly takes note of where it was so she could return here later and begins to take a walk, exploring the many facets of this strange place that she soon wanted to consider home.

As her trip around the jail continued, she paid special attention, seeking out what this place could possibly have wrong with it, her belief in humanity still shaken after her experiences with Apple Inn.

(Search (and research) the Jail)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Azure walked about the courtyard, looking for anything unusual, the thing that stuck out most in her mind was all of the women couples. Sure, there were some at Apple Inn, but here, they're everywhere. It was uncommon to see a woman, like Azure, just walking around by herself.

Kayi

Reputation score

Finding it curious, Azure looked around for a couple that seemed friendly, talkative to strangers, and just perhaps to know something about the area.

"Hey there. S..sorry to be a bother. It's just I'm new here and..."

She left her question purposely vague, playing meek and uncertain so she could encourage the answers to come naturally from this couple, without leading them on.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As she walked over to the two blonds, they had their heads leaning on each other, they were sitting on a bench, and were whispering quietly until Azure came along.

One of them smiled at Azure, "Oh, hi there!" she greeted.

The other smiled as well, "What's up?" she asked in a kind voice.

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure quietly and meekly repeated herself.

"I.. uhm. I'm new here... and..."

She fidgeted around and held herself meekly, looking fairly uncertain of herself.

"I don't know what to do."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The two women cast glances at each other, then laughed at an unheard joke, seeming hysterical.

One of them, having calmed down, spoke to Azure, "Well, cutie, maybe you could tell us what you wanted to do first!" she suggested, starting to laugh a little more.

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure let out a timid, uncertain laugh of her own, as if trying to laugh at the same thing the girls were.

"Ah..heh.. I uhm... d..don't know. I just notice everyone walking around like this... and... well you've gotta do something to pass the time here, right?"