More survivors?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: More survivors?

(Mostly what I listed, but you can say she uses whatever else you have in mind, it's not important.)

Upon inspection, Azure noticed several people in the gym were eying her up like candy, it occurred to her that she could walk out of here with just about any girl in the room, of all different hair colors, she had a large list if she wanted to see just what's so special about these, "hermaphroditic" women to their full extent.

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure sighed to herself... This was why she hated the gym everywhere she went. She already wrote off every girl that was gawking at her so strongly while she was working out, finishing her last set and heading off to the showers to wash up.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Azure saw what she heard about as she striped, then walked into the showers, there were just as many, "normal" woman as there were hermaphrodites, in fact, upon counting, she'd learn that there are more normal women than the, "changed" ones, in the showers at least.

Kayi

Reputation score

It wasn't the right time to keep asking women about these things, even if she couldn't help herself from staring at a few of the women's 'extra parts' a little longer than was appropriate while letting the water wash over her body. The longer she lingered, the more other questions came up to her.

At the same time, the more questions that came up, the more overwhelming it all felt. She couldn't get her discoveries out to the people, the more she learned the more useless it all felt.

Azure turned her shower off and just lingered there, leaning against the tile wall and sighing to herself.

"What am I even doing out here... I could have stayed home and been getting drunk at that bar I like while all of this was going on."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Many of the women in the showers were pairs, some even holding hands. Almost every, "Special" woman was with a normal girl, their attention payed to them, and not to Azure, as they left her alone as she leaned against the wall.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin even having fun with Daisy still cannot stop thinking about her Sister, a day away from her already fills her heart with worry. And these games isn't really taking her mind off of this subject, so around lunch she asked Daisy if there was a shooting range or anything she can do to train with her guns.

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure left the showers and dried off, grabbing her things as she left and dragging her feet as she walked off. She just wanted to get back to that room and rest some now.

(Stealthy stealthy. Pity Azure got passed off so easily. Guess she's going to bed alone tonight since she's feeling isolated (and paranoid))

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Daisy shook her head, "Nope! Weapons aren't allowed in, but you can train your shot on the monsters outside anyway! So who cares about wasting bullets on a dummy?" Daisy giggles.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Stealthy stealthy. Pity Azure got passed off so easily. Guess she's going to bed alone tonight since she's feeling isolated (and paranoid))
(She had the opportunity twice, and passed both up. Too bad, so sad. :p)

Azure quickly found sleep, then awoke the next morning, restored, and ready for action.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin sighed, she thought of another way to calm down, or get distracted.
She had always went to practice shooting when she wanted to blank her mind of a moment, focusing on shooting with the steady crack and bangs the other guns make, it calms her.

"Hm... is there anyway I can (improve her dex)?"
(Cause I seriously don't see how she can do it.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Dex is about reflexes, speed, and skill, so playing video games, having sex, and fighting should raise it.)

Kayi

Reputation score

(She had the opportunity twice, and passed both up. Too bad, so sad. :p)

Azure quickly found sleep, then awoke the next morning, restored, and ready for action.
(She got an offer with Rosemary, who was a wordless random NPC with zero personality, or a bunch of girls that were viewing her like a side dish instead of a partner for fun. I'm sure she felt really eager to go off with one of those choices.)

(btw, did her training actually do anything for her?... also. What about her constant training in the field?)
(btw2, is she going to be given an opportunity to change?)

Azure slowly rolled out of bed with a lengthy sigh. Her muscles ached a bit still, but she was sure it would go away soon enough. A growl in her stomach reminded her that she hadn't eaten since she left on this mission, deciding to go look for the place's cafeteria.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

(pst RJ, make Daisy tell Lin something.)

Kayi

Reputation score

(pst, zero. He already replied to that line of questioning once, she's just going to say the same thing again. Daisy's idea of training is going out and killing monsters.)

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

(Um... I am looking for something along the lines of "Well I guess you can *insert things here*)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River finally opens her eyes, looking around and letting out a long sigh when she realizes Regina was still cuddling her, with a hand resting on her breast. She carefully moves it, then extricates herself and climbs out of bed, trying not to wake the other woman.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Daisy nods, "Ha, ha! Stupid question! All you have to do is (Improve your dex by the ways I mentioned)"

Regina shifts in her bed, "Morning, River," she says on the verge of a yawn, putting her hand to her mouth as River crawls out of bed.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((Well, so much for getting changed while she was still sleeping :/ ))

"Morning. Mind keeping your eyes shut for a sec, I need to change again." She asks nonchalantly, grabbing her armour from the peg she left it.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin thought for a minute. She wants something exciting, but what would be exciting in a Prison?

"You guys got basket ball or something here? I want to work out a bit."
(There should be some courts in a prison right?)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lin plays basketball heaps, she feels a tiny bit more dexterous.

Regina laughed a little, "You mind if I watch?" she asked with a smile.