What's new

More survivors?

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: More survivors?

(Can there be a forth member? If not, sure. Or else I might invite someone to join)

Kayi

Reputation score

(I suggest we just re-open applications to join since we don't know who's on or not.

Azure Watson signing in. Fast post speed, available for the next 3 or 4 hours (maybe a bit longer).)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I suppose It's Shrike and Zero, I'll wait for them to log back in before this mission commences.

Kayi

Reputation score

(well at this rate the mission won't happen until tomorrow again.)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((Sorry, had a meeting, couldnkt post. Back on now, River's in :) ))

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

((*salutes* present and accounted for :) ))

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Upon seeing everyone present for the briefing, the maid walked over to the three girls, then proceeded to tell them the details.

"There are groups of women going about the city, similar to us, and have been looting nearly the whole city dry. As you may know, we are always in constant need of supplies, and these women obviously have more than they need.

"We don't know if these women will be friendly, and their presence in this city, given the amount of creatures running amok, is highly suspicious. You are advised to confirm their intentions before socializing with them, and it is recommended you attack should they not comply.

"You objective is to find a way to get them to share their loot with us, peacefully, or no, that's up to you."

She looks to the three girls expectantly, "Questions?" she asked.

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure strummed her fingers together for a moment, as if pondering, though she quietly knew exactly what she wanted to ask.

"What more do you know about this other group? Do we at least know where they're based around? Do we know of anyplace they haven't raided yet that we could stay in wait for them? ... Do we know anything at all about them?"

She had a fairly good idea who this other group was, but didn't want to say anything about it. She wanted to see how much the director's lackeys were still trying to hide.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin is drinking a cup of coffee

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Why are we assuming they're hostile?" River asks. "It seems to me that we would stockpile as much as we can as fast as we can as well, they just beat us to it. If we beat them to it, would they think the same as us?"

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin sipped some more coffee.

"We just need to be careful, thats all. We should try to stay sneaky though, better to know what they are doing and their plans before trying to make contact."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"If I knew more, I wouldn't have left whether or not they were hostile up for questioning, now would I?"

The maid turned to River, "We're not assuming they're hostile, in case you haven't been listening. Just be prepared for the event that they are indeed hostile, lest you be caught off guard."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River looked like she was about to say something, then stopped, waiting a couple more seconds.

"Alright, fair enough. Where do we find them?"

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure gave a passive nod. She was even more certain that something was being hidden from the group, but that was hardly reason to deny this mission.

"We'll handle it ourselves then. First things first... go get some rope and strips of cloth from Jesse at the store. In case we need to capture any of the girls, see what else she has for laying traps while you're there. Just in case... I'll be back from my room in a moment... I have a few things that should be perfect for our mission. I shouldn't be more than a moment.

Oh... and I have a minor request. I'd like each of you to wear one of these so I can monitor our reactions to any monsters out there if we get near any of them. They seem to have some kind of effect on our bodies and minds... I'd prefer not running into the beasts, but odds are, we will."

Azure gave her two new companions the prepared monitors from her last looting run, then waited for the conversation to end before she rushed off towards her room to change out gear.

(Azure's Gear for this trip: 9mm Pistol, x2 clips, Taser, 1x Rations, ropes)

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

(*Sigh*, you better not ditch us again.)

"Um... thanks." She muttered, taking the device.
Lin examined the odd device, she wonders what it does, but see that it isn't likey to harm her, she equips it.

Kayi

Reputation score

(Already went over this before, Zero.)

(Azure set the monitors so they no longer emit sounds or lights, but only take data which can be retrieved at a later time.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After Azure finished, the maid said,

"No."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River looked at the monitor, examining it carefully before shrugging and ataching it, sliding the contact points under her armour. It was a bit uncomfortable, but not too bad.

"The closest one of those things has come to affecting me has been tearing my favourite pants apart, but there's a first time for everything, I suppose." She says, before turning back to the maid.

"So you don't know where we're going? Sounds like we'll have to hunt them down then..."