What's new

ACT [ MOSABOX ] [ モサボックス ] Samurai Sacrament / サムライ・さくらメント RE155385 RJ155385

Status
Not open for further replies.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Samurai Sacrament (Act)

Seems like the game has been submitted to DLSite and is currently being reviewed, which means the game is definately done and coming out in a few days IF it passes the review-phase (I kinda doubt it won't but we'll see)

riito89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seems like the game has been submitted to DLSite and is currently being reviewed, which means the game is definately done and coming out in a few days IF it passes the review-phase (I kinda doubt it won't but we'll see)
Heh you beat me to finding this. Anyway I am reaaly glad this game is coming out in a few days! Been following the blog ever since I tried the demo which screams quality over and over! Fingers crossed!

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Just hope the dev didn't hear all the bitching about the delays and decide to scrap features in order to get it out...

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm hoping for the best. This is one of my top five most anticipated H games

dision00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The dev just wrote that it will be out on the 30th.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Game should be out now, gogogogo

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Maybe tomorrow... Too tired to fap tonight...

:(

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I want to make the purchase but I don't know how to work japanese dl site.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Gah, of all the weeks to be swamped with debt. So tempted. :(

drewbit

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I want to make the purchase but I don't know how to work japanese dl site.
As far as I'm aware you can use English DLsite to buy points for your account. 1 point = 1 yen.

After that you can switch over to Jap, log in, and buy it with those. A lot of credit card companies hate DLsite for whatever reason.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm not sure what's going on with the points thing, but the Japanese site won't recognize my English login and I bought points on the English page. Well, that was a waste.

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I love you.
Ur the hero of the day, mister! Tyvm :p
I dont know whoever slapped me without a link so recklessly but I swear If I found u, I would trout slap u to dead!

Last edited:
Reputation score

Any tips on beating the Samurai boss? He keeps slapping my shit because I got used to the support girl sending me items halfway through boss fights and for some reason she isn't sending anything.

PM21

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Any tips on beating the Samurai boss? He keeps slapping my shit because I got used to the support girl sending me items halfway through boss fights and for some reason she isn't sending anything.
So far I think it's an endurance fight. I've tried destroying the foundry crucibles but that didn't make him teleport any less. I thought I reflected one of his projectiles back at him once but I haven't been able to replicate it.

If you guard enough projectiles, she'll send in care packages, but halfway through the fight he stopped firing projectiles.
Also, once you get double jump you can load up previous level sections and get the breastplate armor piece in level 2 much easier than before.

Last edited:

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It can be cheesed. Get on the highest platform and spam normal attacks. For most of the fight he'll just walk forward and not attack. Eventually he starts doing falling swords. Just keep trying to get back up on that highest pillar and keep spamming.

I'm having trouble with the middle part of the next level where there is a huge room full of hard enemies and 3 force fields that have to be destroyed in 3 separate corners of the room. I can handle 1-2 but just get whittled down by cheap attacks and being overwhelmed by 3-5 enemies at a time...made even worse when some of them are defensive, some have ranged attacks, and some teleport behind you. This kinda gimmick is just not fun...defeats the purpose of save points. Or just need some way to initiate self-healing between waves.

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you get through stage 1:3? I just seem to be at some unscalable wall with no way to proceed right after a room with constantly respawning robots.

*edit*
Nevermind, apparently you had to bring the robots over to the machine and get them to zap it.

A_J_Wuk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone else having an intermittent crashing issue? Doesn't seem to have a pattern

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well now, that was a pretty fun game ..A bit short, though I learned something fairly quickly. You are completely overpowered, act super aggressive and most enemies won't have a chance to fight back.

Exceptions being the final boss and samurai guy, who ..Like to counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.