What's new

ACT [ MOSABOX ] [ モサボックス ] Samurai Sacrament / サムライ・さくらメント RE155385 RJ155385

Status
Not open for further replies.

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Samurai Sacrament (Act)

For some reason after playing and dying against the final boss now I can double jump in Isolator o3o
Like Larcx said, there's an item in the 2nd stage that allow you to do this. I think they're called "Power Boots". Not to be mistaken for the "Heel Driver" which is the poopiest equipment in the game.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is it hard to complete the game without any japanese knowledge?

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Has anyone attempted to translate the "story" Or the UI/Tips? Eveything seems packed into the exe so it might be tricky if anyone would attempt it.

Also what do the items under the Health do? Like hte armor plate and the chasity belt. The boots give double jump but rest i have no idea.

Also the options menu has something that is x1/x2/x3 what is that? The difficulty or ?

Last edited:

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This game is fun. I think i prefer the combat to the h-animations. Theres too many humanoid enemies for my tastes though.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone attempted to translate the "story" Or the UI/Tips? Eveything seems packed into the exe so it might be tricky if anyone would attempt it.

Also what do the items under the Health do? Like hte armor plate and the chasity belt. The boots give double jump but rest i have no idea.
the armour gives you the migration effect that the sumo guys have basically reduces damage the stun belt gives off a electrical field that does damage after breaking out of grabs there are some gloves in the top right of 4-1 but I don't know what they do

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

the armour gives you the migration effect that the sumo guys have basically reduces damage the stun belt gives off a electrical field that does damage after breaking out of grabs there are some gloves in the top right of 4-1 but I don't know what they do
I went to top right of 4-1 but nothing was there. You sure its there?

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also the options menu has something that is x1/x2/x3 what is that? The difficulty or ?
It's window size.

how do you destroy the barriers in the levels that lead to the extra areas like the metal boxes in first and third stage and the trash in the second I've tried some of the special attacks and there not working

btw anyone who is collecting the CG/animations if you push \ key it gives you an exhausted status which knocks you down next hit and you dont need to game over to get CG just need to view the animation once
You need a special tech in the stage with the steel pipes (3-1), the first area. There should be a single metal box that gives the impression you need to slide through, but in reality you need
1. Double Jump
2. To bounce off the gray steam while on the top end of the rotating ledges.
Once you get it you can go back to 1-2 for an item that greatly increases the amount you get per soul of defeated enemies.

Also, thanks for the tip!

I think you mean "mitigate"
But where was the belt again? I thought I had it in my file but it turns out I didn't.

Justicex88

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did MosaBoru mention if it was going to be put on English DLsite? I checked through his blog a bit, but I may just be blind without my glasses. Reading kanji is hard enough as it is.
I would like to buy the game, but Japanese DLsite hates my dirty American money.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In my folder there are 3 images. They explain what every skill/item do. It appears im missing some sort of gloves for equipment. The equipment item i have so far are a chasity belt,boots, some sort of gold flute looking thing with gems on it and the armor.

Also any tips for last boss 2nd phase. I barely get her to 50% and i always get overwhelemd by the things she spawns.

Last edited:

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In my folder there are 3 images. They explain what every skill/item do. It appears im missing some sort of gloves for equipment. The equipment item i have so far are a chasity belt,boots, some sort of gold flute looking thing with gems on it and the armor.

Also any tips for last boss 2nd phase. I barely get her to 50% and i always get overwhelemd by the things she spawns.
Bait/wait for her laser and use the dash attack. If she goes the air, jump the first projectile and then guard or jump again. Kill the small enemies for as much soul as possible. She seems to be invulnerable to Soul Bursts (which are hard to pull off on bosses anyways to be honest especially if they like to backdash), if you need HP, use Water for regen, Light so you can spam Dash attacks with impunity.

I was hoping Optical Guard (the bracer) gave some Soul on using Guard, but "光学攻撃を防御可能になります" means that it's just possible to defend light(?) attacks.

I think the graphic in the manual might be outdated, or it didn't list this item

When I translated the bottom item in the manual, it had something to do with when you bounce off of enemies by jumping on them? While the one in the picture has something to do with souls last I checked.

Anyways, I beat the game and got all of the CGs, but evidently I'm still missing some parts. It was fun, and it was balanced in a rather strange manner, some enhancements were better than the Soul Bursts, or vice versa

Soul Burst
Wind (1): Projectile, average damage, I think 10
Fire (1): Upwards slash, multi hit, good damage for cost, 12 damage x3
Water (2): forms a bubble that bursts... I haven't tried this one
Earth (2): Ground stalagmite. Seems to do good damage but it's start up is the longest so I haven't been able to pull it off properly, 10 damage x ?
Light (3): Unsheathing slash at a 45 degree angle, deals 40 damage x3

Soul Enhancement (all cost 1)
Wind: Off of single jump, can do two slashes. Adds a finishing slash to ground combo and can be chained effortlessly for an overwhelming offense
Fire: A protective orb that will (occasionally) seek out enemies, deals 1 damage in my experience
Water: Protects against stage hazards and regenerates 1 HP at set intervals for a total of 10
Earth: Sturdiness, doesn't seem to prevent flinching, if you have the armor powerup, your Mitigate becomes Mitigate 2
Light: Grants invulnerability during backdash and sprint

If I had to use a Burst, it would probably just be light and fire, since projectiles aren't absolutely necessary in this game. All around, I just prefer to use Enhance (Wind in particular)

Soul bursts would be more viable if you could reliably build soul in a boss fight, but it doesn't really happen outside of the final boss.

All in all, a great game, and I hope it is very successful

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Just beat the whole game with shorthop + attack, suprisingly easy.
I could swear the demo was harder.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I went to top right of 4-1 but nothing was there. You sure its there?
sorry its the 5-1 missed a stage

I think you mean "mitigate"
But where was the belt again? I thought I had it in my file but it turns out I didn't.
I think off the top of my head its the one in the 2-2 stage in the first building then going to the upper left of that room then outside or the 4-3 and dropping off the edge just before the boss room so you land under the boss room entrance though I could be wrong not really sure with out play again.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Should also mention that you can go back to the first stage when you can break the metal crates for a soul collector upgrade.

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sorry its the 5-1 missed a stage

I think off the top of my head its the one in the 2-2 stage in the first building then going to the upper left of that room then outside or the 4-3 and dropping off the edge just before the boss room so you land under the boss room entrance though I could be wrong not really sure with out play again.
Actually I just found it, and its in stage 1-4, I think. The room where you use the robots to power the generator...for some reason it was different when I went through this time (dunno why) and its behind a door in the bottom middle of the room, iirc.

Should also mention that you can go back to the first stage when you can break the metal crates for a soul collector upgrade.
Where do you get that powerup, anyways? I got the belt, shoes, gloves, eye thingy and armor, and I still can't break them.

Last edited:

Abdalmaus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update with few bug fixes released.

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score

area with toxin upper left of the area, there is an enhancement to break metal FYI :)

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So what exactly the gloves do?

Also whats the point of the metal breaking weapon enchantment? I havent seen anything worthwile to destroy beside getting out the place where you got it.

dayyim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can someone share new link downlaod pl i have only demo now

Status
Not open for further replies.