What's new

ACT [ MOSABOX ] [ モサボックス ] Samurai Sacrament / サムライ・さくらメント RE155385 RJ155385

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Samurai Sacrament (Act)

Is it me or theres 5 continues per save? I was at final boss and got rekt. Decided to see whats the CG like and i couldnt continue anymore.

NVM just reset the game again and beat the boss this time.

Last edited:

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone can Copy&Paste the code inside the Save.ini file?
My PC can read japanese code.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is it me or theres 5 continues per save? I was at final boss and got rekt. Decided to see whats the CG like and i couldnt continue anymore.

NVM just reset the game again and beat the boss this time.
It appears that the game "locks" your save for a bit after last boss failure. I think one of the reference images explains the colour of the text on the save file.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I used Google Translate on the readme file. What's "Dot ratio change"?

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So what exactly the gloves do?

Also whats the point of the metal breaking weapon enchantment? I havent seen anything worthwile to destroy beside getting out the place where you got it.
There was a section in 1-2 you needed it for, that's about all that comes to me. It really wasn't intended to be necessary to complete the game considering how far you have to go out of your way to get it.

Optical Guard
"光学攻撃を防御可能になります" means that it's just possible to defend light(?) attacks. It might have to do with the anti combo shockwave that bosses produce when you rush them, but I can't be sure.

I used Google Translate on the readme file. What's "Dot ratio change"?
It's window size.

ShenKong

Reputation score

Hey. I can't seem to figure out where to get the light orb. Is it in level 5-1? I keep hearing an electrical charge near the exit, but I have no idea if it is there or not.

Nevermind. I found it!

Last edited:

shadowthief

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm having a game breaking bug...on the third boss after his life falls down to one third none of my attacks do nothing, apparently all the game attack animations stop to function,the metal crucibles don't pour lava even though their animation continues the boss does his animation but no attack ever comes ..and my sword strikes don't produce any effect...

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did anyone notice that some of the CG Previews on the blog weren't in the game? I'm referring to the pictures Alias34 put up on page 7 of this thread. Does that mean we're likely to get more content from this game in the future?

mlanran

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have all of these power-up, but no clue what any of em do. Could somebody post a translation of the three manual pictures in the folder?

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did anyone notice that some of the CG Previews on the blog weren't in the game? I'm referring to the pictures Alias34 put up on page 7 of this thread. Does that mean we're likely to get more content from this game in the future?
Going back through the creator's blog I did notice there were a lot of screenshots of things that weren't in the game, like girls getting raped on the street in stage 2, and certain levels. It was a work in progress at the time, so it's natural that content gets cut out.

I was more curious about the 2nd picture on this post

Which I thought was Sakura using Touka's weapon, but it turns out Touka uses a cross spear so it was more of a portrait than a screenshot...

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone explain to me about the save system. At the moment i choose a slot and press up to save at the checkpoints, but if I then quit the game and choose the first option, and then choose that slot, it seems to start a new game over that one.

I've gotten past the first area and the boss, and then come back to the game and choosing the first option starts a new game. DOes it really have to be completed all the way through first time?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone explain to me about the save system. At the moment i choose a slot and press up to save at the checkpoints, but if I then quit the game and choose the first option, and then choose that slot, it seems to start a new game over that one.
There's a Load game option further down on the menu. Choosing the first option starts a completely new game and overwrites the save.

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game defaults to "New Game" every time you go back to the main menu or boot up the game even if you've played it

Press up every time and you should have load (your save should be in a color that's not red)
Another way you can tell is that the word "LOAD" will appear in blue underneath the Japanese characters carved in wood.

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ah thanks, i guess i just missed it. I usually expect load to be the next one under the newgame option.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't kill the 3rd boss. Every time im about to kill him, he gets the invincible glitch. I can tell this is a glitch because none of the lava pot can be damaged either at this point and the lava's don't get poured out.

EDIT: OKAY! Finally, got him when he doesn't glitch like a mother fucker. Then finished the game pretty easily after getting the armor and the sharp blade upgrade.

I have to say, I enjoyed this game.

1 question though: Is there an alternate costume for your character after a win? At the end, she does change her costume into a slutty one, and I would love to be able to wear that on her. :D

Last edited:

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone notices 2nd boss has busoshoku haki?

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

:) Very much fun had with swording and raping game, so much as to un-english my talkings!

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I had fun with it.

The protagonist was cute, but I felt she was a little bland when it came to character, I can't read Japanese, so maybe she's actually quite personable.

All I had to do was see the pink haired girl once to know she was the final boss.

Animations were solid, but I actually felt they went to quickly, and something was missing.

I appreciate the game using mostly humanoid type enemies, but now I see some of the limitations that come with it.

Ninja animation is my favorite by a long shot.

Protag is definitely overpowered, I found myself swinging wildly at a boss before it can initiate attacks to overpower it. I found that fun, but boss fights are all about figuring out a pattern, and countering it.

Some of the platforming was questionable. Fuck that lava stage.

I found myself jumping off edges not sure of what was on the other side, this meant death, fall stun, or a success jump to progress.

CG was well done.

Some enemies kill her. I found that to be fine. I think there are only two enemies who do this.

Sounds were great.

In the end, I thought the game was well done, looked pretty and played pretty decently. I honestly expected a bit more for the amount of time we had to wait. I hope this game is successful and the developer takes on new projects learning from his/her experience with this.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I can't kill the 3rd boss. Every time im about to kill him, he gets the invincible glitch. I can tell this is a glitch because none of the lava pot can be damaged either at this point and the lava's don't get poured out.

EDIT: OKAY! Finally, got him when he doesn't glitch like a mother fucker. Then finished the game pretty easily after getting the armor and the sharp blade upgrade.

I have to say, I enjoyed this game.

1 question though: Is there an alternate costume for your character after a win? At the end, she does change her costume into a slutty one, and I would love to be able to wear that on her. :D
Yeah i just beat the game and im also curious if you can change to that costume. Like a hidden button press or combination?

Anyone can recommend games like this? That also doesnt require japanese knowledge to finish.

Last edited:

skeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone can recommend games like this? That also doesnt require japanese knowledge to finish.
Depends on what you're looking for, but Samurai Sacrament is pretty unique. Here's some games I can recommend, in no particular order. DLsite codes below the name to make them easier to find.

Aomi
RJ152407
Requires knowing how to read Japanese (or trial & error) to find out what the items do, but I made a mini-guide for those.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=672664&postcount=50

Destroy Girl Kanon-chan
RJ121936
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=23682

Ernesta
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25282
(removed from DMM & DLsite)

Iris Action
RJ087520
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=17499
(the sequel's demo came out not long ago, Torenia Action)
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27643

Kukuri
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26712
(not on DLsite and I guess it violates the loli rules. The current version is kukuri_140623 (= june of 2014))

Kurovadis
RJ093841
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=17861
(and the game he's currently working on, Noaika)
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=22182

Lab -Still Alive-
RJ112746
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=20972

Recover the Restarts
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=22612
(not on DLsite. Also, a little warning, this game can be pretty hardcore difficultywise and contentwise)

Unholy Sanctuary
RJ118625
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=7004

Status
Not open for further replies.