What's new

ACT [ MOSABOX ] [ モサボックス ] Samurai Sacrament / サムライ・さくらメント RE155385 RJ155385

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Samurai Sacrament (Act)

Some enemies kill her. I found that to be fine. I think there are only two enemies who do this.
Huh? What'd you mean by this? Like the enemies that just hurt her and don't do any H animations and give you the hospitalized CG? I guess you can argue that with the big slime enemy, she drowns in it based on the picture.

Ziza

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Depends on what you're looking for, but Samurai Sacrament is pretty unique. Here's some games I can recommend, in no particular order. DLsite codes below the name to make them easier to find.
I would add Eroico (RJ115470, ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21946 ) to the mix.
It's short, fun and you fight with sword too!

Yeah i just beat the game and im also curious if you can change to that costume. Like a hidden button press or combination?
I don't think it's possible to change the costume - at least it doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere (readme, blog) and I don't think it would make any point for the game creator to make it this secret.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So has anyone listed the items yet? I will list them. Don't worry, I know Japanese. Both the Kanji and the... Congo. Dialects.

1. Turbo Thong: Does damage to enemy when you escape its sex grab
  2. Mega-Man Tit Guard: Mitigates 1 damage from every instance of damage (except DoTs)
  3. Dust Buster (w/ Corner Attachment): Something about extracting souls? Didn't notice a change after getting it
  4. American History X Simulator Shoes: Lets you jump on enemies for 1 dmg and without incurring hitstun
  5. Soul Accelerator: Think it increases the rate at which your... magic(?) charges
  6. Double Jump: Doubles your fucking jump, idiot

That's all I can remember off the top of my head. Note that, while those were jokes, they actually are items in the game. The only one you probably can't figure out via context is the Dust Buster, and that's uh... the triangular thing (that looks like a Dust Buster) in the bottom-left of 3-1 (the first lava level). It was called the Soul Extractor.

Also, what the fuck does the water "spell" do? You just kinda stun yourself, then shit yourself with bubbles that do 1 damage. The regen self-cast is nice though.

Last edited:

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So has anyone listed the items yet? I will list them. Don't worry, I know Japanese. Both the Kanji and the... Congo. Dialects.

1. Turbo Thong: Does damage to enemy when you escape its sex grab
  2. Mega-Man Tit Guard: Mitigates 1 damage from every instance of damage (except DoTs)
  3. Dust Buster (w/ Corner Attachment): Something about extracting souls? Didn't notice a change after getting it
  4. American History X Simulator Shoes: Lets you jump on enemies for 1 dmg and without incurring hitstun
  5. Soul Accelerator: Think it increases the rate at which your... magic(?) charges
  6. Double Jump: Doubles your fucking jump, idiot

That's all I can remember off the top of my head. Note that, while those were jokes, they actually are items in the game. The only one you probably can't figure out via context is the Dust Buster, and that's uh... the triangular thing (that looks like a Dust Buster) in the bottom-left of 3-1 (the first lava level). It was called the Soul Extractor.

Also, what the fuck does the water "spell" do? You just kinda stun yourself, then shit yourself with bubbles that do 1 damage. The regen self-cast is nice though.
Dust Buster gives you like 45-60% of a bar with each soul you collect instead of 25% or w/e either way you only need two kills to get one charge.
The Accelerator... Accelerates the rate at which the soul enhance (holding up key) charges.

Btw is max HP 35? And how far does your soul stocks go? I think I have 6 extra so that gives me a total of 7.

I wonder how hard a no upgrade run would be.

The splash seems to damage enemies, but not spectacularly. I rare use bursts anyways

textbook703

Reputation score

The fire one pretty much two-shots most bosses thus far.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Someone mentioned it earlier, but the 'Swiftness' buff you get from charging yourself with the Wind element pretty much increases your attack speed to the point where you can stun-lock bosses to death, which made the fights pretty trivial.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Someone mentioned it earlier, but the 'Swiftness' buff you get from charging yourself with the Wind element pretty much increases your attack speed to the point where you can stun-lock bosses to death, which made the fights pretty trivial.
Really it does increase it ? I didnt notice then. Thats a nice tip. Wouldve saved me a lot of trouble on the final boss's 2nd phase

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The death animation of the enemies is pretty unique, this game is very beautiful graphically.
But the girl is a bit hard to maneuver, indeed.

Last edited:
B

bleahblah

As much as I like this game....anyone got a save?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Heres my save.
All CGs, Animations, Levels unlocked.
All Equipment, Soul Gear, Skills, and Max Health Buffs found.

Why would anyone want a full save though? Its pretty short, simple, and fun! I'd advise anyone to play it before plucking a 100% save.

edit: sorry, had to reupload my save cuz i forgot 1 soul capacity and 1 max health upgrade. Besides that, it should be every item unlocked.
yo, click on the little blue button next to Zendreon's name in that quote.

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Btw is max HP 35? And how far does your soul stocks go? I think I have 6 extra so that gives me a total of 7.
Max HP is 45. Max extra souls is 6, total of 7.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Go back to the previous room and use the flying electrifying robots to power up the computer.

DrJackel666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what a time to return this games finally finished now all i need to do is find the rest of the games i use to play on my laptop though i'll enjoy this one first.

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Apparently version 1.2 adds a zoom feature to the gallery. That makes like 4 post-release patches. Its nice to see a developer that cares about his product.

ShenKong

Reputation score

Did anyone notice that some of the CG Previews on the blog weren't in the game? I'm referring to the pictures Alias34 put up on page 7 of this thread. Does that mean we're likely to get more content from this game in the future?
Going back through the creator's blog I did notice there were a lot of screenshots of things that weren't in the game, like girls getting raped on the street in stage 2, and certain levels. It was a work in progress at the time, so it's natural that content gets cut out.

I was more curious about the 2nd picture on this post hxxp://mosaboru.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-90.html

Which I thought was Sakura using Touka's weapon, but it turns out Touka uses a cross spear so it was more of a portrait than a screenshot...
Looking back through the blog, I would like to see the creator put this costume of hers in the game in a future update.

hxxp://mosaboru.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-88.html

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there an tranlation of this? (The one I have isn't, just saying incase there is and I've missed it :s)

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I am truly enjoying this game. It's far better than most of the games in the same genre.
Normally its annoying when someone bumps a dead thread but I seemed to have somehow missed this game being released despite it being one of the games I've been waiting for.

So thanks, I guess :p

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Normally its annoying when someone bumps a dead thread but I seemed to have somehow missed this game being released despite it being one of the games I've been waiting for.

So thanks, I guess :p
that makes two of us. I was going through some of the threads I missed, and finally caught up.

Status
Not open for further replies.