What's new

ACT [モヤシ技研] Eliminator カエデさん / Eliminator Kaede-san (RJ209760)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm surprised by the lack of discussion for the upcoming update, which includes yuri , more monsters, and another playable character.
I honestly never heard anything about that. I stopped looking for updates a few months back, so this is really good news. Except the more monsters part. If their AI is still just "Kill the girl!" then it's not adding much except something else to shoot at.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As long as it continues to feature no real H scenes (and what a shame it is that it doesn't save for masturbation. It has soooo much potential on that front), this game is still a bit of a hard sell.

SpectreHD

Reputation score
As long as it continues to feature no real H scenes (and what a shame it is that it doesn't save for masturbation. It has soooo much potential on that front), this game is still a bit of a hard sell.
Yeah, I do agree. I like it and did buy it. But I always check his Twitter (which he updates/posts regularly) hoping for an update to finally put in some sexy time with the monsters.

ggette

Lurker
Reputation score
The game got updated on DLsite a few minutes ago. It's also at 50% discount
This update finally adds the second character that showed up in some of his art, having at least one confirmed scene with Kaede using a double-sided dildo.
Also apparently some new minor customization options.

Edit: Some of the things added in this update:

Ver1.2: Momiji Shizima added as a playable character, added a special mission (just a mini game), added a simple online highscore ranking system, added a peeing function that can be used anywhere, added lesbian scene, added a defense turret, new type of enemy added, added support items, added achievement illustrations, "removed obstructing building"(don't know which one), changed processing of Atari judgment(no idea what this means), changed process of drawing system, changed lighting processing, changed processing of physical behaviors, changed engine version.

That's all I could gather from talking to the dev, I'll update this post if I missed something.

RJ209760_img_main.jpg

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
From what I've seen:
The first building on the left side of the fenced in area has been removed making that space more open.
New outfits were added, bikini and tank top are two I recognized. Been gone too long from game to remember if more are.
Cat ear hairstyle is available to MC as well.
Heavy machine gun added! And it is AWESOME!.........but pray you don't have to reload in the middle of a fight.
Extra missions are time based trials where you shot balloons using specific guns and get to the exit in time. Some times dodging turrets.
One new enemy shoots acid like blood in a area that goes away after certain amount of time. Kills you fast if you happen to be in it.
Another new enemy is a big hard to take down monster who releases little worms when defeated. Those worms will squirt blood on you if they are too close when killed, it's not harmful but it completely blocks your view. Bad timing with this can get you killed.
Special enemies spawn a lot sooner than use to. As soon as wave 2 or 3 you'll start seeing the new acid spitters, gun wielders, metal zombies, and even invisible ones.
Having your head knocked off but still be alive seems to be much easier. Had it happen to me twice in a 30 minute span. Usually caused by eating an explosion but not dying from it.
No zombie rape. Got my hopes up when I saw them dive at the character....but it's just another attack.

Things I couldn't find yet:
How to get turrets (would help a lot).
Where Momiji is.
All the collectibles......I THINK he added more but I could never remember their location before either. Where's my Shimakaze poster.....
The bed is gone.....no idea if you're suppose to take the one from the clone's area....but I has no bed.

ggette

Lurker
Reputation score
great contribution @KHTA ! i dont have the newer version so i cant test it yet
IIRC i had 2 shimakaze posters on v1.1, not sure if there are more than that tho, which one are you looking for?
I'll probably ask the dev how to get Momiji if you can't figure out how to, she looks pretty nice
To be honest I don't think zombie rape is likely, it would be awesome if it happened but I think if that's what the dev was aiming for it would have been implemented before the game's release

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Both. I haven't found either poster.

I don't think so either, they kind of lack...equipment and I honestly can't tell their genders. Their laugh is male but some have female breasts. I don't really care if it's zombie rape or not, but some kind of sex would be greatly appreciated which is why I'm happy about the addition of Momiji and yuri sex. The other 2 zombie games I played featured this but is no where near the combat fun or visually.....beautiful as this game is.

ggette

Lurker
Reputation score
I dun goofed
Deleted my save so i could look around the city to find the posters for you and could only find one of them, i should have checked the posters on the wall before deleting the save because now i'm not sure if there were really 2 or if i mistook a different one for shimakaze, still tho, 90% sure there were 2

Anyway this one is pretty simple, just go out the training area, face the metro line, get the stairs to your right climb all the way up, go outside and you'll be on this street
I looked around trying to find the second one before getting bored, might give it another try later but if there is one i'm sure you'll find it

As for zombie games similar to Kaede there's Seed of the Dead, which features H scenes and combat but it's meh/so-so, might be worth a shot if you've got nothing else to do

kaede.png

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No worries, I found them all. The Shimakaze posters were taken out of game.

OxiDong

Lurker
Reputation score
So to access the purchase menu you hold down the tab button, this is where most of the new content is located.

The buy menu lets you place turrets, mines, health kits and the like as well as unlocking the bed and a Momji and Kaede model. Pressing E on the Momji model allows to to play as Momji and placing the model next to the bed unlock the yuri scenes.

Holding down E opens of another menu that allows you to pee and defecate at any location.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ahhh, I pressed the tab button but didn't think to hold it down. Thanks, good thing I read this before wasting all my CP on drinks for the 30 drink achievement.

Figured out the purpose of spitters......there's still a few safe areas in game, but they all have only a little bit of room to offer movement. And the spitters will cover most if not all of those areas if allowed to attack. Anti-camping mobs.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is it me or did her breasts got smaller?
I no longer have the previous build to check, but I don't remember Kaede's breasts being exactly big. A good decent size, but not big.

I think there are some screen shots from the eariler build somewhere in the thread to compare.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
I also just tried 1.1.2 , it seems the breasts are the same size after all. But there were some changes to the model, she kind of feels different and there are some extra tearing in her default clothing than the previous version, especially in the butt area.

You can also carry over your save and it will carry everything over, even in the demo.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I also just tried 1.1.2 , it seems the breasts are the same size after all. But there were some changes to the model, she kind of feels different and there are some extra tearing in her default clothing than the previous version, especially in the butt area.

You can also carry over your save and it will carry everything over, even in the demo.
Yeah, I found out about that after I'd already deleted the previous build. It's ok though, all I really need to do now is the sniper achievements, 2nd head shot one, drinking and eating ones. Then make my way to the extra mission ones. Sniping is going to be the biggest pain in the ass. Highest I seem to get is SS.

petboy

Reputation score
Yeah, I found out about that after I'd already deleted the previous build. It's ok though, all I really need to do now is the sniper achievements, 2nd head shot one, drinking and eating ones. Then make my way to the extra mission ones. Sniping is going to be the biggest pain in the ass. Highest I seem to get is SS.
I got the sniper achievements with 32 kills and 56% accuracy with only the normal sniper and 39 kills and 48% accuracy with the explosive + normal sniper. I completed the normal sniper SSS achievement first but it didn't unlock the other one, so you might need to do it twice. Some of the extra missions are real pain to do. I had a lot of trouble with 5, 6, and 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.