What's new

ACT [モヤシ技研] Eliminator カエデさん / Eliminator Kaede-san (RJ209760)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
1.2 is on A-S, look at the titles and not on the post date.

No worries, I found them all. The Shimakaze posters were taken out of game.
What Shimakaze posters? I did not see those on 1.1.2 either.

----------------------------------------

Anyone working on the uncensore? I tried messing around with the numbers but it only broke the game for me, so not going to go by trial and error.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
1.2 is on A-S, look at the titles and not on the post date.

What Shimakaze posters? I did not see those on 1.1.2 either.
Then it was in an even earlier build, but yeah there were Shimakaze posters in the city. Unfortunately it was a pic of her peeing which isn't a thing for me but the artwork was really good. Hoping the dev has the pictured saved on his site or something, it'll be a shame if the other build was the only rendering of that pic.

Totally need to also check what the one ad in the subway was for. It had a real date on it, so I'm interested.

2dguy

Reputation score
is there an English or Uncen patch for the Yuri build yet?

also Build 2 (The Yuri build) can be found on nyaa just look for [RH] [RJ209760] [モヤシ技研] Eliminator カエデさん (Eliminator Kaede) Ver1.0.1 Build 2

Helgadorf

Reputation score
Anyone working on the uncensore? I tried messing around with the numbers but it only broke the game for me, so not going to go by trial and error.
Hey, i found an uncensor patch for 1.2 (along with a download for version 1.2) on a site called eyny or something, here is the link

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Hey, i found an uncensor patch for 1.2 (along with a download for version 1.2) on a site called eyny or something, here is the link
it password protected

fallen devil

Reputation score
i still cant open the command with page down in this version. does anyone know y?

2dguy

Reputation score
does anyone have a all unlocked save? my old save isn't working

Last edited:

Tejen

Reputation score
There are still a few safe zones where even the spitters cant get you, you can last there for several waves if you conserve your ammo and use the snackbar mobs as makeshift grenades. best one i know of is the rock near the top of the hill by the trees.

Helgadorf

Reputation score
i still cant open the command with page down in this version. does anyone know y?
Dunno why, but you could still input the code and have it working, just press page down and input the code by either typing it manually or paste it with Ctrl+V and then press Enter, even though its a pain in the ass to guess if the code are inputted properly or not.

Masker99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh man, didn't think I would struggle with the extra missions.

Anyone have a clue how to complete 6th EX mission? Not only are turrets mowing me down,

but Kaede keeps rolling after jumps. Not sure what triggers it, I jumped through the first 4turrets
by using them as walls to not roll further. But the next part has turrets on both sides...

EDIT: Ok, so it seems that she rolls if she either jumps too fast or too far down,
so counter that ya gotta either jump slower or jump from similiar elevation.

Last edited:

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score
anyone know how to get the bed in the room?

Hold Tab, a menu to buy furnitures should pop and put the girls near the bed(you have to buy them with Cp same as the bed in the last version).

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
What I like about the Dev team is that each time they put up an updates, it always deliver a great improvement to the game. First was the sniper tower, then a mix of tower defense, I could spend minutes just playing with it. If I could make suggestions, then:
1. Nerf more on Easy:
I think they need to nerf the movement speed of some fast moving enemies, as well as lowers damage received from self-damage, explosive, and blood pool for easy mode (I mean, it is Easy mode right). Normal mode is Ok, haven't played extreme yet.
2. Separate Sound
Separate sound for Sound Effect from the enemy maniacal sinister laugh.
3. Improve Purchase Time
The time to purchase turrets, land mines, eg. are less than 20 seconds. Should add Pause timer during purchasing (at least for Easy).
4. AI team
Self-explanatory (even if their mobility space just covers a small area is fine, like a mobile turret).
5. Upgrade Function
Able to upgrade player and/or turrets battle capabilities.
6. No Tops
Clothes have no Bottom and/or no Tops. School Uniform should have the Shirt and Vest option separately. Still waiting for BDSM/Succubus costume.
7. Joy in Warzone
Currently, there were too little voice-play and eye candy during in-and-out of the battlefield. Also, if the dev team can add a one-touch-button for simple musterbation without having to go through the window options would be great (like how some 2-D platformer H-Games have press-H-button for the deeds and release/repress to stop).

Status
Not open for further replies.