What's new

ACT RPG [MrZ] Kinky Fight Club (KYFC)

MrZed

Reputation score
Well, most foreplay movements require you to undress the bottom or top part of the opponent's clothing, there's only 9 movements (which are always on slots 1 and 2 of the Foreplay lists), that do not require it.
And let's just say that i've seen enough weird stuff on the hub to find that quite a few people may cum while wearing clothing. Limiting the foreplay moves to not being able to cum would also limit most handjobs, titfucks, blowjobs, footjobs, and etc. Which are some of the more poular fetishes!

MrZed

Reputation score
Tittle Final.jpg
Hey everyone!
i Updated the game to 0.8c, which includes the new and improved Visual Style!
You can find it below:

The new patch also includes a lot of new stuff (ill put the changelog below).
I hope you guys and girls enjoy it!

changelog.

08C Changelog

• Updated the Character Creator Tutorial.
  • Fixed an error that caused the HIDE UI button to not work properly on the Character Creator.
  • Fixed the ScreenShot companion, it should be working again!
  • Added the Screenshot companion keys to the Tutorial. <- forgot to do this 3 versions ago!
  • Corrected some spelling errors in shops.
  • Corrected some spelling errors in error messages.
  • Fixed an animation error in Ground spanking while both characters are in Passive Role
  • Fixed an error that caused Audio to miss in some stages of Facesitting.
  • Fixed missing Audio from Titsuck Bearhug.
  • Fixed an error that caused some of the character boobs to become smaller whlie in the Victory pose.
  • Fixed an error causing Booblick and Titsuck Bearhug from playing in Keep going if the opponent still has her top clothing on.
  • Survival mode: now you shouldn't face the same opponent twice in a row.
  • Added a small Anti-cheat for Guest Characters: any character with more stat points than it should (due to editing) will trigger it. -> No coins earned on the match and all its stat becomes 5!
  • Remade and updated the Character Selection UI to add some new feature:
  • More space for custom characters: Now players can have up to 5(6) Custom Created characters, and up to other 6 "Guest" Characters.
  • Added "Guest" characters. These are Custom Created characters that can be placed in the "Guest" folder to override the base Guest Characters. This is a Player-suggested Feature and will allow players to Share their characters with each other!
  • Added the Fifth slot for Custom Characters in the Character Creator!
  • Fixed a bug that caused sometimes "Game over" and Escape trigger at the same time, stopping the game.
  • Re-did and updated the all the 5 Female on Male Standing Oral animations to fit better the face/mouth. And now the hands of the victim doesn't cover the face of the attacker!
  • Fixed an error that caused sometimes when having an Double Orgasm for the player to not be correctly set as the winner.
  • Added a new Feature: Ahegao face when cumming! This feature is optional, when enabled (In the Extras Menu) Characters will put an ahegao face when cumming. If not enabled, characters will put a... more "normal" face when cumming...
  • Added 52 new texture design color-variations to Stockings, bodysuits and Gloves.
  • High Heel boots now can use most Texture designs for Stockings. (some of them, not all, but texture count for boots went from 56 to 124).
  • Greatly optimized Player and Opponent scripts, it should have a small impact on improving performance.
  • Added 12 new Hairstyles!
  • Updated Character Cards with new vissual assets!
  • Added the option to Rotate the character in the Character Creator. Now you can see how your character will look in 360!
  • Facial expressions update: Facial expressions now vary based on domination and life values, rather than on who started the movement and life value (as previously).
  • Fixed an error that caused when enabled PlayerIA to still be able to give commands to the player.
  • Added 3 new bodysuit variations, and a new custom bodysuit based on a design requested by a super supporter!
  • Added 2 new gloves variation: Only fingers gloves, and a fingerless variation for Maia's gloves.
  • Added a new Stocking design: headhuntress stockings! These new short stockings come with 2 thigh bands!
  • Added 2 new stages to the Kiss movement, making it now a 3-stage movement.
  • Added a new 3-stage movement: Ground Kiss. Simillar to kiss, can be used by anyone and even on clothed opponents!
  • Added Kissing Facial expressions. (for the previous moves)
  • Added 15 new textures with Jean (3 color variations) to Shorts, Pants, and Pantyhose (i dont know why, i just did it)
  • Added a new Feature: Guests in Custom modes: In the Extras Menu you can select if you want to have Guest characters appear in Arcade (Custom tower), and Survival (Custom enemies) or not!
  • Fixed a bug that caused sometimes Standing Doggystyle 2 and Lifted Cowgirl to do not display the attackers dick if it is a futa and isn't always shown or already naked.
  • Fixed a rare bug that sometimes caused the game to consider the player as a winner instead of a loser if Keep Going(long) and resist are used a number of times.

MrZed

Reputation score
Hey everyone, i made a public post on Patreon with the Roadmap for the next months!
Go check it out!

MrZed

Reputation score
Hey everyone, i made a public post on Patreon showing the upcoming features for May!
You can check it out here:

321.png
a1.png

a2.png
a3.png
a4.png
Cheers!

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Dude, this game is really picking up. Nice work.

MrZed

Reputation score
Hey everyone!

Im making another Research post!
This time is about the kind of content that you enjoy and would like to see more in the game. (either Kinky Fight Club or my next game).

Just give me your opinion, so i can find out how to keep improving the game.
(Yes, i take player feedback very seriously :D)

You can also join me on Discord to vote in the NSFW for the next 5 sex movemnts to be added to the game. Go to the NSFW and click on the Hearts in the images to vote for the ones you want! (Or you can propose some more moves with some nice images!)

That's all.

Have fun, stay safe, and ill see you soon!

PS: Next update coming around 13th May.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Aww, you left out Male X Futanari.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Also, still shows mid-May as a planned release date. You might want to shoot them a mail. (it's September on itch.io by the way)

Thanks for the new QTE arrows, I can finally tell where they point ;) They could be bigger, and their background transparent; consider a couple other QTE arrow schemes, maybe?
Mouse control still makes camera go drunk, and I didn't find the much needed Key configuration (cf v0.01c changelog).

Other than these QoL issues, this is fleshing out nicely.

MrZed

Reputation score
Oh shiet i completely forgot about DLSITE!
Key configuration in unity is pain, i still haven't found a way to do it withouth having to remap everything. (and then i kind of forgot about it).

Im gonna shoot them a mail, thanks for reminding me!

And i have updated the game to 0.8D
You can find the Devlog here:

31.png
flowRoot7452-2-1-8.png
kk.png

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Suggestion:
In the options, instead of Player Volume and Opponent Volume change it to Female Volume and Male Volume.

MrZed

Reputation score
That's a good idea, never occured to me before, lol.
Im gonna see if i can add it, thanks someone92!

-This is a crosspost from Patreon, if you have read it before, then there's nothing new here -

Small update coming soon!

Hello everyone!

I hope you are having a wonderful day!

I have good news and some bad news.

The bad news first: i have some IRL life stuff that is delaying me from coding too much, that is, i have to study for some tests that i have to take in order to keep my visa. These weren't suppose to happen now but thatnks to the whole global sittuation they made changes, and they are screwing me up. What does this mean, im working as much as i can, and ill try to get the King of the Ring in the game asap, but can't promise how soon.

The second bad news: I don't know if Patreon already notified people but they will start charging taxes to north americans starting on july i think. I don't know how much, or which states (as im not a USA citizen), but ill try to put my things in order so you guys don't have to overpaid stuff. This isn't something i did, or patreon, but something that is a product of USA legislation as far as i know.

Now, to the Good news.

I finished two problems i found in the game, and im confident i will be able to release an update on the next week probably on thursday or friday, containing the whole new 5 Sex moves from the Goal.

Most of these movements will include lesbian variations, so im guessing there will be around 35-45 new animations. (Since all the movements are 5-stages each!)

Here is a screenie showing one of the moves that i have finished.

Sitting doggystyle 2.

The moves will not be in the base characters for now, but all will be in the Character Creator for you guys and girls to use on your own custom chars. (like Kyria, my custom char!)

For July's patch i will rebalance all the moves in the characters, so all the moves are being used in the most balanced way possible. (following each character's tastes).

With the addition of these new moves the game will count with 67 different original sex movements, which is -not only a lot - but so close to the objetive of reaching 75 different original sex moves. And that is not counting any of the M/M and F/F variations. if we counted those in we would be over 100 already!

I can't believe how much the game has grown in the last year! And all of this is thanks to all the amazing people who supported and keep supporting this project, because withouth your support i couldn't have worked as much as i did on the game!

TLDR: small update in a week.

And that's all fellas.

Stay safe, have fun, and ill see you soon!

cheers!

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Unimportant thing... I've tried to play the newest public release under Wine, and although the menus and tutorial render fine, the actual combat is a big black screen with HP bars at the top.

I assume my potato GPU lacks support for some shader you're using, despite turning "postprocessing" off and "quality" to lowest. No idea if this is something you can or want to fix, but if I don't mention it you certainly can't.

Thanks!

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Have played the game (version 0.8c) a lot the past two days, so...

Suggestions:

- Add a "fake" Pause button. Animations will continue to run, but Ecstasis, Arousal and Energy will be locked. AI and controls are deactivated. If possible to implement you can add an input that will get resolved once you resume the game
This lets you enjoy the animations, and for those who think the game is too hectic makes it much more enjoyable.
- In character creation you can select which movements are valid for Counter and Transition.
- The Ability "Counter" should prioritize movements that are advantageous. If possible choose a movement you have a resistance against, if none is found one where the opponent has a weakness to, if none such movements are found use a random one. Pseudocode hopefully explains that better:
Code:
if player.resistance = opponent.resistance
    then
    if player.weakness = opponent.weakness
        then
        if number of movement.player.resistance != 0
            choose random movement.player.resistance
            end
        else
            choose random movements
            end
    else
        if number of movement.opponent.weakness != 0
            choose random movement.opponent.weakness
            end
        else
            choose random movement
            end

elseif player.weakness = player.resistance
    then
    if number of movement.opponent.weakness != 0
        choose random movement.opponent.weakness
        end
    else
        choose random movement
        end

else
    if number of movements.player.resistance != 0
        choose random movement.player.resistance
        end
    else
        choose random movement
        end
- The same logic should be used for Transition.
- Make a simple symbol for each type of movement (Missonary, Feetplay, etc). This symbol should be behind each movement's name in the character creator. In a battle during a movement the corresponding symbol should also appear somewhere on the screen. Maybe add the symbol also behind the animation's name in the bars in the lower left.
Makes it eaiser for newbies to understand what is going on.
- Dunno if I already made the suggestion, but add five circle under each healtbar labeled 1-5. These circles grew out when you use and ability, and light up clock-wise to indicate when said ability is ready again.
In addition, the circle for Counter could be horizontally colored in blue / pink similar to the dominance bar, and be fully one color when dominance is to high / low to use Counter. Similarly, the circle for Transition could have a vertical spark / fuse that slowly moves through the circle to indicate when enough time has passed to use Transition.
Again, makes the game much more newbie-friendly.

Bugs:

- Either Active -> Footjob ist not registered as a FeetPlay animation, or Weakness Feetplay as a female does not work

AI:

- Uses Dominate when at full Dominance

edit:
Character Creater -> Movement Tab: In addition to the symbol indicating the movement's type, add a symbol next to the indicate if it requires the opponent to have no shirt / no pants on.

edit2:
Feetplay seems to be not functioning at all. I never see a broken shield or shield symbol.

edit3:
Add the description of Actions and Abilities and Defend to the help window so you can read what they do outside a match.

Last edited:

MrZed

Reputation score
woah, thanks for all these great suggestions!

btw i have made a quick update to the game and added 5 new movements!

Update 08E!
Hello everyone!

(sorry for the shitty image, im very tired but i wanted to upload this today!)
I hope you are having a wonderful day!
Today im gonna do a very quick update to the game to add all the new animations that i been working on lately.
This is one of the prizes for reaching the 5th Goal! Yay!
Im working on King of the Ring, but that thing is going to take a bit more time, im having a hard time coding stuff right now with all the extra-bullshit that has been thrown to me from RL sources.
So, What's new?
Fixes a few animations
Fixed the camera to better point at some animations.
Added a toggle for the improved visuals.
In the last patch i added some shaders to make the game prettier, colors are more vibrant, and depth is better perceiver, however it did have a bigger impact on performance on some older computers, so i added a toggle for it in the Options menu.
Go there and enable it, it will make everything a little more prettier!
Or disable it if your game gets slow.
Added Skirts to the list of Extra items.
You can now use Skirts there. Warning: Skirts weren't made for this purpose so you may find clipping when using them together with other bottom clothing like pants. And also skirts were not made for futa characters so the dick will clip trough the skirt.
No Futa blanket, sorry.
This was requested by players!
Customization QoL
Added buttons to change backwards (not only forward) when selecting movements. This was also suggested/requested by multiple players, and i keep forgetting about it!
Added The new moves:

5 new movements has been added to the game:
Ground Oral 2. (can be started by active or passive role)*.
Missionary 2 (can be started by active role)*
Amazon Cowgirl (can be started by passive role)*
Doggystyle 3 (can be started by active or passive role)*
Sitting Doggystyle 2 (can be started by active or passive role).
*These animations include F/F, for a whole extra 4 more lesbian moves!
This update adds a whooping total of 45 new animations to the game! with 9 total new sex moves.
Flashfixed a timing error
There was a mostly visual error in the AI not waiting the seconds while the energy was spent and the domination was gained, (the AI actually waited the time before doing everything). Gameplay wise it changes nothing, but now you will see visually when the energy is spent, and it won't look like the AI is cheating.
Fixed the Tutorial
I don't know when, but at some point i broke the tutorial... so i fixed it!
Let's hope i won't break it again.
Aaaand that's all
This is a small update adding mostly fun stuff for players (mostly stuff requested by them!). because withouth you, this game would make no sense!
Im really gratefull for all the support i got, and all the feedback and nice things that you tell me!
And this motivates me to keep going and improving the game, every day a bit more!
That's all i got for now, tomorrow i will start working a bit on the latex costumes that are coming.
Have a nice end of the month, stay safe, keep being cool, and well see soon when june starts!

Small detail i just figured out: In the bottom it says 08D rather than 08E, don't worry about it, it is the lastest version!
Have fun fellas, and thanks for supporting me, my dream, and the sexiest sexfight game!
(that i can think of!)
Cheers!

Changelog 08E.

• Corrected Cum sound with animation timers.
  • Corrected Non-Ahegao Cum animations.
  • Added a toggle in options to enable the Improved Colors. It comes off as a default, so enabling it allows you to see everything a bit prettier, but it impacts on older computer's performance.
  • Added Skirts to the list of Extra items. You can now use Skirts there. Warning: Skirts weren't made for this purpose so you may find clipping when using them together with other bottom clothing like pants. And also skirts were not made for futa characters so the dick will clip trough the skirt.
  • Broke the tutorial.
  • Fixed the tutorial.
  • Added 10 new buttons on Customization to change the moves, now you can advance and get back. (This was a player suggestion!)
  • Mouse enabled mode no longer increases the cast time of Dominate when Quicktime Events are disabled.
  • improved camera position for Trap HJ and Trap FJ.
  • Rewards of the Goal are here: These new movements were selected by the players!
  • Added a new 5-stage Foreplay movement: Ground Oral 2.
  • Added a new 5-stage Foreplay movement variation for Ground Oral 2. (female attacker)
  • Added a new 5-stage Active-role Starting Sex movement: Missionary 2.
  • Added a new 5-stage Active-role Starting Sex variation: Lesbian Missionary 2. (it triggers when using Missionary 2 on a passive/passive match between girls).
  • Added a new 5-stage Active/Passive role Starting Sex movement: Doggystyle 3.
  • Added a new 5-stage Passive-role Starting Sex variation: Lesbian Doggystyle 3.
  • Added a new 5-stage Active/Passive role Starting Sex movement: Sitting Doggystyle 2.
  • Added a new 5-stage Passive-role Starting Sex movement: Amazon Cowgirl.
  • Added a new 5-stage Passive-role Starting Sex variation: Lesbian Amazon cowgirl.
  • These new 5 moves (and their respective variations that get triggered based on circumstances) are not tied to any character on this patch and are only added to the Character Creator.
You can find the download here:
Go check it out!