What's new

ACT RPG [MrZ] Kinky Fight Club (KYFC)

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wow, so this version already adds the 5 new movements?! You work fast!

Bugs:
- Ground Oral 2 has empty dirty talk
- Missionary 2 cannot be selected as a passive Movement, therefor Lesbian Missionary 2 will see virtually no play
- Sometimes the escape bar of the AI jumps around; the bar gets reduced when I use Hold Position, but then suddenly jumps way higher; it seems that the game ignore the effect of Hold Position
- The new movements are not grouped with similar movements, e.g. Amazon Cowgirl is at the end of the list instead of grouped together with the other Cowgirl movements
- Dunno if bug, but sometimes Dominate seems to reduce the Escape bar of the opponent
- Ground Oral 1 does not seem to be in the list for Active nor Passive movements

Love the female variation of Ground Oral 2. A little sad that she does not squat in the most female dominant stage of Amazon Cowgirl.

edit:
Seems the update has remove dirty talk from all oral movements.

Last edited:

MrZed

Reputation score
Keen eye man, love it!
Ill get into them.
The new movements aren't grouped yet because it would take to re-do some things in the character creator, i will regroup all of them for launch, so players don't have to constantly re-do their moves list.
And Domination going up or down 25 or more points reduces the escape bar (this is intended to provide more options for tactics).

Ground Oral 1 is Cunnilingus + Ground Blowjob, i should rename those accordingly!

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The names Cunnilingus + Ground Blowjob are better as they describe the movement far better than Ground Oral 1.
Instead I would rename the female version of Ground Oral 2 to Forced Ground Oral 2, as it looks and feels similar to Forced Ground Oral. Dunno what would be a good name for the male variant; maybe Ground Forced Deep-throat?

And Domination going up or down 25 or more points reduces the escape bar (this is intended to provide more options for tactics).
That sounds like a bad idea. Dominance and, as it counteracts it, Resilience are imo already the most important stats. This makes them even stronger. Also I dislike the idea that I have to rely on randomness to hold my opponent down.

edit:
The female version could also be called Ground Forced Cunnilingus. Hm, on that note, other movements such as Forced Kneel Oral could have their names revised to Forced Kneel Blowjob and Forced Kneel Cunnilingus. This properly needs more thought, and wait for all movements you have planned to been implemented.

Last edited:
OP
analogman

analogman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
have to admit, i was looking for a ground oral 1 too, and i got a bit confused.

i personally like to use gaining or losing dom to do not let the girls escape, seems kinda useful to me.

edit: Can we get cat tails????

Last edited:

MrZed

Reputation score
I won't be able to add movement, but maybe some that are still, as someone asked that in Discord too.

Also i made a public post on Patreon with the Objetives for June!

Go check it out!
LatexPromo.png
Latex Suits Coming Soonª!

MrZed

Reputation score
KYFC Update 08F!

Hello everyone!

- This is a crosspost form the Patreon Page -

I hope you are having a wonderful day, cause today is update day!

I really don't have much to say, i been working a lot (as usual), and this update is ready!

I hope you guys and gals like it.

So, what's new?

Complete all base male Characters.

Finally, all the 30 base characters are on the game!

The New character is called John, and he comes with 4 new sex movements:

Two handjobs, and two Missionary positions!

He uses the Restrain! Passive to balance out on energy stealing characters between male and female.

New movements && rebalance.

4 new Moves have been added to the game:

Trap Handjob 2.* Ground Handjob.* Press Missionary. Mating Press.

* Includes all MF/FM/FF/MM variations!

Rebalanced most characters sex moves to have a wider spread on all the moves around the game!

Latex Costumes

The final costume option for the game is here! (At least final for now). The 5th costume are Latex Costumes! It includes over 30 new items, some for the Extra slots, some Catsuits, and even sexy cat-woman like masks!

Char Creator update

All the new items have been added to the Character Creator. And a lot of new Latex textures for all the items, and some for particular designs (like some stockings and gloves). I hope you like them!

On a side note, i updated the Top list to resort the last 4 items, so if your character had some of those you may need to adjust it again. Im sorry for this, but the disorder there was kind of triggering me.

Add 5th Guest Character slot.

Added the 5th Guest Character Slot, this month Featuring Katya, a latex-loving-sexy-catgirl-maniac, who will dominate the shit out of you!

Re-check/improve Cameras.

Improved the camera position and/or rotation for 7 new moves on this patch! Im slowly getting to update all of them that had weird angles.

Custom Keybinds

This long-asked and awaited Feature is finally here! I managed to make it work with the help of Someone92 and Brum, and now it's fully functional! You can go and change all the Keys, everything should be working fine, and they get saved even if you update the game!

Faster Facial animations activation time!

Found a way to make Facila animations react faster when changing moves/escaping/etc, without killing the game's performance.

New UI bar options

Added a new Feature where you can Change the size of the Ecstasis, Arousal and Energy bar to make them smaller and occupy less Screen Space. This also includes the option to Completely hide the bars, and you essentially have to play withouth knowing how much Ecstasis you have/your opponent has, and at what % is the Domination bar! This is for players who want a more "Realistic and Challenging" approach! You can find this Feature in the Extras menu.

BugFixes

As usual i fixed all the reported bugs so far. You can find the details in the Changelog Below.

UI Domination Bar Markings

As suggested by players, added markings to the Domination Bar to show the percentajes at which Stages change. This is only a visual help and doesn't change anything else. I hope it is usefull for you!

Skin Improvements

I made some improvements to how the light interacts with the character's skin. Changes aren't big and impactfull, you may not even notice them, but overall everything looks better now. I also fixed a Unity error that caused some lines to appear on the sides of the characters.

Speed change Actions Buffed!

Reduced the Energy Cost for both Speed up and Slow down from 22 to 15. They can be used a lot more now. Im still trying to find ways to make those skills more impactful on the game, but with the reduced cost now you can control the Speed of the movements with more ease! ( With a full energy bar you can use them 8 times in a row now!)

And that's all for now!

Where's King of the ring?

Im working on it, but it is taking a bit more than expected, well not the KOTR itself, but everything else is stealing the time that i have to work on that feature. But it is progressing.

Localization

The guy i hired for this had to move and things are going slower than expected, but, we are still working on it, i don't really know when i will have this ready, but boy localization is a pain in the ass to implement >_<.

What about Story mode?

Everything is progressing there, i was hoping to have a Test version of the first chapters for this update, but the writter had a small medical setback and we are a bit delayed there. Scripts and the funcionality is almost finished, and in the next two weeks i will start integrating the dialogues to the Story mode.

That's all the news that i got regarding the project updates.

I really wanna thank all of you who support the project and help me develop it each month!

This month, for the first time since i started working on this project i managed to clear all the debt that i got to make it, yay! (It only took one and half year rather than the expected two) so im finally about to start getting any -real- revenue out of it. But, im also investing in constantly getting people to help me in what i can't do in the game, so yeah, most of the game's revenue comes back to the game!

Im very happy with how the game development process is going, and that's because you guys and gals support me and the project, im super thankful for that, and i hope i earn your continued support so i can keep making this game better and better!

As always i will be watching here and the discord for some bug reports, cause no matter how much i can try to improve there's always some slippery bastard bugs. But with your report i can catch and terminate them!

I know i always say this, and most of you just want to play the game and nothing else, but if you can, please help me by exposing the game. Writting about it, recommend it to a friend, posting on forums, twitter, making videos, hell you could even use the game to make OC (Original Characters) for roleplaying everywhere, and well, anything that may let more people know the game.

In the end, just enjoy the game, stay safe, and have fun, that all about it.

Have a great week, cheers!

You can find the Download links for the game in my patreon page

Just supporting me with $5 will net you access to it!

Changelog 08F

• Fixed a bug causing Footjob (when being swapped from tightjob) to count as a footjob movemnts instead of a "other" movement.
  • Added Missionary 2 to the Passive slots, now you can start missionary 2 from a Passive role!
  • Added missing lines to the Dirty talk for Ground Oral 2 and Missionary 2.
  • Fixed a bug that caused AI to gain escape in quick bursts at random times.
  • Corrected a spelling error in Lucy's Passive. Now it is properly called Bossiness.
  • Improved the position/camera angle for Forced Rider.
  • Greatly buffed Increasing Might passive. Cooldown reduced from 90 seconds to 30 seconds.
  • Speed Up energy cost changed from 22 to 15.
  • Slow down energy cost changed from 22 to 15.
  • Slightly increased Skin depth and light refraction.
  • Added all missing Sprites to the Arcade towers.
  • Fixed an error that caused Lee's costumes not to display as bought in the Costume Shop
  • Improved Facial animations reaction time. No weird faces while in transitions, now the facial expressions animations reacts instantly to changes!
  • Fixed a bug that caused the Player the Win sometimes when Double Cumming and it shouldn't.
  • Corrected a Spelling error in the Shop.
  • Fixed an error that caused Blushing and Ahegao to not stay turned off when closing the game.
  • Fixed an error that allowed players to spend energy to escape while not in a grapple.
  • Fixed an error that caused an animation swap when cumming in titsucker bearhug.
  • Added a new Visual Feature: Now you can Choose the Size of the UI Bars: Standard, Smaller and Hidden! Play in Hidden for a more realistic approach where you can't see the health or domination bars and have to guide yourself over bodylanguage and sex positions!
  • Fixed an error that caused small lines to appear on the sides of the female characters models. (corrected MipMaps)
  • Added the option to Reset keys to Default in the Key config.
  • Added Markings to the Domination bar to show when the Stages change.
  • Corrected Camera position for Table HJ (when casted by the player it had the wrong height).
  • Added a new Character Jhon, The Soldier!
  • Added a new 5-stage Foreplay movement: Trap Handjob 2. Includes all the variations for FM,MF,FF,MM.
  • Added a new 5-stage Foreplay movement: Ground Handjob. Includes all the variations for FM,MF,FF,MM.
  • Added a new 5-stage Active-role Starting Sex movement: Press Missionary.
  • Added a new 5-stage Active-role Starting Sex movement: Mating Press.
  • Slightly improved scripting optimization.
  • Corrected a spelling error in the main menu.
  • Improved Camera position for 6 movements.
  • Slightly improved performance on the Character Creator screen.
  • Ground Oral 2 added to the list of moves that doesn't require to undress your opponent!

Last edited by a moderator:

MrZed

Reputation score
Hey fellas, i made a public post about all the new cool stuff coming to the game on july.
go check it out!

4.png
3.png
2.png
1.png

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Nice facials. The expressions are on point.

MrZed

Reputation score
Thanks! it took a lot of work to get of creepy expressions :D

MrZed

Reputation score
Probably tomorrow if everything goes right!

MrZed

Reputation score
New update is up
Includes a new mode: BoundPlay
More Sex moves, more abilities and a lot new stuff
You can find the Devlog here:

01.png 02.png

OP
analogman

analogman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is that Silvervale???????
DID YOU ADD SILVERVALE???

MrZed

Reputation score
Yes!
She seems to really enjoyed her avatar in the game!

Take a closer look ;)
03.png
04.png

You can find her as the Guest on the newest update!

MrZed

Reputation score
Hey everyone
New update is here!

Hello everyone!

I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Earlier Update this month! I been working quite a lot lately, both in Story and the Arcade modes of Kinky Fight Club. Im super excited for the final release of the Game’s on September 29th. I added a lot of new thingies to the game, so let’s go!

So What’s New?

Fixed Missing & Swapped movements

Some Characters were missing their 6th Foreplay or Sex move, and two characters had an Active role move on their Passive role Signature Movement Slot. This has been fixed, all characters should have their corresponding movements, including random characters!

Stage Selection
This new Feature allows us to pick which Stage we want to fight in the next Fight/series of Fights.
You can choose between 5 Stages in this current build:

• Classic KYFC Octagon
  • Boxing Ring
  • Roof Pool Ring
  • A Pastel-Pink variation of the KYFC Octago
  • A Bedroom

More Customization for Characters
Added 24 new HairStyles, and 15 new Eye Colors!

Neko Mode
When Enabled all the base characters will have neko ears!
You can enable or disable this in the Extras Menu.

Multiple Costumes for Custom Charcters!
This Patron-Requested Feature, has been asked some times by some of the players that give the best feedback for the game, and now, after 2 previouis failures, i managed to get it working properly, and not screw the game’s old character saves!
Now Each Custom Character can have up to 5 Costumes, including the Guests!
Also made Costumes for all the current Guests in the Game!

Also added a Failsafe to prevent any possible error in Character Loading when missing information due to Character Creator updates, hopefully errors in loading characters should now be way less probably to happen.

BoundPlay AI Fix
Fixed an erorr causing the Player AI to do not start on Round 2 sometimes.

Bunch of new Passives
Added 5 new Passives:

• Soul of a Sub: Recover Ecstasis when being Dominated.
  • Soul of a Dom: Recover Ecstasis when Dominating your opponent.
  • Pro Move: Faster Cooldown on Signature Move.
  • Gambler’s Advantage: Increased critical chance on Advance.
  • Last Stand: Deal more Ecstasis and Arousal the hornier you are!

Retry
You can now Retry the same match (win or lose) withouth having to go back to the main menu!

Gallery

This Gallery Includes almost all the base poses in the game (and may add some extra in the future) for you to take screenshots and pics of your favorite characters!
You can unlock the Gallery for 1000 Coins in the Extras Shop, however since this is a reward for all of you who supported the game previously, during this month/update the pice is set to 1 Coin!

I also bought some dance animations for you! I hope you like them!
Keep in mind: There are no Sex-Animations on the Gallery yet!
Sex-Animations will join the Gallery only on version 1.00.

Also Gallery is using the Old Save Button space on Extras, now your options will be saved automatically upon entering the Gallery or going back to the Main Menu. (This is the reason i kept that button for those who were wondering weeks ago!)

New Cameras
This Player-Requested Feature is another one that i failed to do before, but now, in a stroke of genius, i realized how to make it, so i made 2 mouse-less rotating cameras, both rotate in the same direction, but one is closer and slower than the other!

Loading Screen

Added a New Loading Screen for the Game! This may be almost unnoticeable for newer computers, but will help load times and performance on old potato PCs.

Console Grammar and Language

Updated and corrected all Console messages, some of them were VERY badly written, my apologies for that, now they should be in proper english and not in caveman-speak!

New moves!

Added 4 new moves:

Standing Thighjob: This one includes a totally-different lesbian variation set!

Assjob: A Passive role starting move that uses your booty as a weapon of errorism!

Leg-Up Missionary: this one includes a Passive-role starting and a lesbian variation!

Standing 69: The most-requested move for the last three months is here! I hope you guys and gals like it, cause it was very complicated to animate! Also includes Lesbian and Gay variations.

With the Addition of these moves the Game now has 75 Original Sex movements! Yay we reached the target goal! If you count the lesbian and gay variations the game is already at 100+ moves, and this is all thanks to you, because animating takes a lot of time, and withouth your support i couldn’t spend all that time animating tits and dicks!

Individual Dick Size

And Finally another Player-requested Feature: Individual Dick Size! Each character now has their own Dick/Strap-on size (which is modified by the Global setting).
You can customize your Custom Character’s Dick Size in the Character Creator.

BugFixes
Bug fixes, animations improvements and related stuff as every month!

But what about Localization?
Im still working on it, i had more pressing matters that required me to focus on other things, and boy, this localization thingy takes ages, hopefully it will be ready soon…

And that’s all i got for now!

Woah, i managed to put up 3 of the most requested features (4 if you count the Standing 69 move!) in a single update! This feels great! I hope you guys and gals are as excited about the game’s update as i am!

We are getting so close to the game’s release!

I know that i always ask you guys and gals for helping me reach more people, but right now i think this is the best moment to help the game grow if you can.

Steam has a very particular way of working: The more wishlists and clicks your game gets the more Steam will helping promoting it. It is kind of weird in a way, but i didnt made the rules, im just trying to use them in my favor.

So if you guys and gals could help me by retweeting my silly posts, or posting on forums, or any other social media, or making videos, or in any possible way that may bring exposure to the game i will be super happy!

Here is the link for Wishlisting (please share it!)

And this is my Twitter link where i post silly ads and updates

In the end, the more exposure the game gets, and the bigger the community gets, the better for the whole game’s improvement!

And i really wanna thank all of my patreon supporters who really support me with their hard-earned money so i can put the work hours in the project and hire the people i need to hire to make things better. This game wouldn’t be possible withouth your help, and i really appretiate all of your support!

And i think that is all!

Starting on this update, since all Custom Characters can have their 5 Costumes, i wanna start building a Custom Character Database, so it would be awesome if you guys and gals could share characters you made in the Discord Channel for that:

Feel free to make any character, (even classic and known characters!) and share them!

Anyway, that’s al, as always i will be watching here and Discord in case anything needs fixing, and im happy to receive feedback, criticis and suggestions!

Stay Safe, have fun, and enjoy the game!

Have a great Weekend!

Cheers!