What's new

MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

I think TheUnsaid is referring to "Name your character" windows.
Yet that might require a code intervention in each such game, as the way it's handled in RPG Makers (both ruby and chromium), those are simply windows displaying a preset text in a fixed layout (and that's if the game author didn't use an extra plugin and/or tweaked that code themself).

I think TheUnsaid is referring to "Name your character" windows.
Yet that might require a code intervention in each such game, as the way it's handled in RPG Makers (both ruby and chromium), those are simply windows displaying a preset text in a fixed layout (and that's if the game author didn't use an extra plugin and/or tweaked that code themself).
If it's this kind of window, I can only suggest that you temporarily restore the original text in advance, my tool provides this button...

Tool does not work for this MV Game:
I also can not unpack the game with a MV unpacker for some reason.
Have the latest update.

Tool does not apply on this game: say mv 32 but playable on 64 bits i have the latest udapte of the tools

Tool does not work for this MV Game:
I also can not unpack the game with a MV unpacker for some reason.
Have the latest update.
The tool may not work with uncommon package method.

IIRC, that one was packed in the standard way.
Though I don't recall its size, it might be be hitting 32bit int limit.

Tool does not apply on this game: say mv 32 but playable on 64 bits i have the latest udapte of the tools
1612079778230.png
I can play this game with tool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not this game who not work with the tool its this:

Grab a nwjs frome here, replcae the game's one, the game use a unofficial version of nwjs may cause issues.
Edit:
i made a udpate, added some more wide Exception handle, that may fix it too.

Last edited:

Grab a nwjs frome here, replcae the game's one, the game use a unofficial version of nwjs may cause issues.
Edit:
i made a udpate, added some more wide Exception handle, that may fix it too.
Thx that works precisely for that game take a new nwjs 32 bits ;)

Tool won't run on this game :

No Translate Option

Tool won't run on this game :

No Translate Option
This game is make by RPG Maker VxAce you need choose RPG Maker XP/Vx/VxAce to run it.
(This game's package method will auto detect as MV/MZ, which is not correct)

This game is make by RPG Maker VxAce you need choose RPG Maker XP/Vx/VxAce to run it.
(This game's package method will auto detect as MV/MZ, which is not correct)

Ahh~ Got it! Thanks!

Nice to see a Super quick Reply! ;)(y)

Wonderful tool, works on all vx game I tried
But I cant get it to work for all MV games for some reason.. after I click "Install&go" it just displays blank white
Untitled.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't seem to work for this game: RJ138193

I get errors stating that it's trying to load .png files with ???? in the name, anyone have any ideas or will it just not work?

Also, after a recent update I've only been able to get it to work for MV games by using the "bundled publishing installation". Is this by design or is it something on my end?

thanks!

It doesn't seem to work for this game: RJ138193

I get errors stating that it's trying to load .png files with ???? in the name, anyone have any ideas or will it just not work?

Also, after a recent update I've only been able to get it to work for MV games by using the "bundled publishing installation". Is this by design or is it something on my end?

thanks!
RJ138193 is worked, at least on my side.
Try put the game on full English path.

Bundled publishing should work for any type of engine.

Back