What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [むに工房 / 62studio] Lust Friend (RJ234434)

NoLifeHarris

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Anyone got a download link for this?

Mick2000

Reputation score
nice information right there, now we got like 3 choice....
idol succubus (it fit her persona)
otaku succubus (almost literal translation)
geeky succubus (meaning of the name)

Mick2000

Reputation score
okay.... i need serious help regarding the game.
i believe after fight (befriend to be specific here) with the high succubus sister in desert area, i assume the next boss is in the city area. here's where i stand right now:
1. last boss is sister succubus, i haven't skip a single boss yet.
2. got 3 red book from forest, mountain, and desert. can't seems to find the 4th one at city, anyone know where is it?
3. fixed the tower up to the 6th floor. fesse said the 7th is the last one, should i finish it quickly? i just don't want to miss thing
4. how to open a building in the middle city area that is lock? also how to open apartment 602?
5. i swear that i only met mea three times. at the forest, desert, and the town... is it possible to skip one at the mountain or there was never any or do i have an amnesia?

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
2. got 3 red book from forest, mountain, and desert. can't seems to find the 4th one at city, anyone know where is it?
3. fixed the tower up to the 6th floor. fesse said the 7th is the last one, should i finish it quickly? i just don't want to miss thing
4. how to open a building in the middle city area that is lock? also how to open apartment 602?
5. i swear that i only met mea three times. at the forest, desert, and the town... is it possible to skip one at the mountain or there was never any or do i have an amnesia?
2. Find a phone that lets you interact with it and dial the number 1001. It is somewhere near the apartment building.
3. You can do it at your own pace because you don't miss anything until you start climbing the tower
4. 602 can't be opened as far as I've seen. Don't remember how you get the key card.
5. You missed one then. If you don't remember then just find the area where the music changes like the other places you meet mea

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Regarding the card key for the daycare in the city area you need to enter 5600 in the phone then the key spawns in one of the northern areas in the city on the floor, in the same area that has cranes to the left.
In the daycare you can fight the dark succubus on a black day and holy succubus on a white day.

Mick2000

Reputation score
okay.... i need some tips or advice to beat (befriend) shandilla, the first boss you meet when climbing the tower.

EDIT: nevermind, already befriend her just now. out of all dialogue, only 3rd option 2nd choice and 4th option 4th choice works. plus gift the 4th one (apparently she like bear plushie). need to spam these 2 dialogue like crazy to make it work.

i have a different needs now.... is it even possible to befriend the empress?
EDIT: just read several post behind, you need to choose 2nd choice with all the dialogue completely different. you need to choose in the right order indicated by sound of door, pick wrong in the middle and you need to restart from one (good thing if you pick the right one empress won't move).

for those who want to know the correct order
from top to bottom is 1-6. make it like this: 1-2-4-3-5-5 (yes, choose 5th dialogue twice and don't bother with 6th)

seriously here, is THAT what people refer as "normal ending"? this isn't like LustGrimm Normal ending that left some empty feeling. this right here is straight up Bad ending.
gotta need to find last of everyone and get the true ending now. already done with 3 sisters, Rothcapechen and Lust Reaper are in this game right? anyone know whre they are? (for the record i already have all the 4 red books)

Last edited:

erecant

Reputation score
Once you have all 4 books you just need to place them in the bookshelves. In the north side of town, top row of buildings, one is basically a little library. Books can be placed in there. Once all 4 are placed a portal opens up. Can fight Red there.

Reaper is in Fess' tower arena. Fight all three 2-on-1 fights then re-enter the arena lobby. Reaper will be available as a 4th option for a 1-on-1.

Mick2000

Reputation score
excuse me, but does anyone know how to befriend with last nightmare?
there's 2 new option, one insta-kill you (seems to be a talk that piss her off), other is what seems to be the right choice. keep choosing that one and now there's 3 new option. i can't go further than this, keep spamming everything but there seems no progress.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
excuse me, but does anyone know how to befriend with last nightmare?
there's 2 new option, one insta-kill you (seems to be a talk that piss her off), other is what seems to be the right choice. keep choosing that one and now there's 3 new option. i can't go further than this, keep spamming everything but there seems no progress.
If you feel like reading moonrunes:
肯定する 4x
過去 1x and 性格 1x
Then press 肯定する and then 全て

In the place where your talk skills are, use 話をする then use 自分の話をする twice.

Then, use 話を聞く skill 2x

Then use 慰める and choose whatever(? i don't remember if it has to be specific but it seems any option here works) 2x

you should unlock the become friend (友達になる) option but this won't end the fight exactly.
A new skill opens up called 抱きしめる
use it to end the fight.

Mick2000

Reputation score
If you feel like reading moonrunes:
肯定する 4x
過去 1x and 性格 1x
Then press 肯定する and then 全て

In the place where your talk skills are, use 話をする then use 自分の話をする twice.

Then, use 話を聞く skill 2x

Then use 慰める and choose whatever(? i don't remember if it has to be specific but it seems any option here works) 2x

you should unlock the become friend (友達になる) option but this won't end the fight exactly.
A new skill opens up called 抱きしめる
use it to end the fight.
thx, i can read JP but not high level (i can read pretty much all the option available, but i don't think i can read whatever last nightmare will respond), this is good enough.
damn dev, they change the title screen and the music, on top of it the trophy for the true end called "Last friend". i can't fap to this...

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
, but this isn't about the game itself, its a notification that by the game's primary illustrator. This one doesn't have any actual sex (if Google Translate is right) but it does have the Patissier Succubus and Snail Girl from LF.

Last edited:

erecant

Reputation score
Looks like the author has submitted update 1.05 to DLSite. This one should include a fair bit, a bunch of new images during combat, and scene additions.

Details at author's blog:

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
Looks like the author has submitted update 1.05 to DLSite. This one should include a fair bit, a bunch of new images during combat, and scene additions.

Details at author's blog:
Nice, looks like the update isn't on dlsite yet but will be soon.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
I was able to trigger all the new events in the game easily enough but I've no idea how to get the Magic Imp scene (spoiler related), the hint the creator gave in the blog post translates to "Special achievement in addiction, special symbols appear", no idea what that means.

erecant

Reputation score
There is an area in the city where Magic Imps roam outside.. One of them in that area has a "?" instead of a number for her level. Lose to that one to trigger this scene.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
I see thanks, it's typical I explore literally every other part of the city except that area.

Madflavor

Reputation score
Untitled.png

Does anyone know where I need to gather the other materials? I've been stuck for awhile now.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
some of the materials you have to craft i was also stuck i did all zones multiple times and still nothing then i found out you can craft materials i went all the way to final upgrade in one go, befor you craft save your game and craft one item at time of what your missing like the 3 star then look at the book if says 1 rather then 0 then you got the right one if not you can reload unless you got alot of materials to spare then do the same for the others your missing

Madflavor

Reputation score
some of the materials you have to craft i was also stuck i did all zones multiple times and still nothing then i found out you can craft materials i went all the way to final upgrade in one go, befor you craft save your game and craft one item at time of what your missing like the 3 star then look at the book if says 1 rather then 0 then you got the right one if not you can reload unless you got alot of materials to spare then do the same for the others your missing
Thanks! I think that about did it!

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
came out a few days ago. In the same update, they also have a list of Fess medal locations and instructions on how to find a special Magic Imp and Hard Succubus.

has a list of achievements you can obtain.

Also, if anyone has been able to get access to the game's gallery, I'd appreciate it if you added images to the Lust Friend-related pages on the wiki.

EDIT: , this one introducing the studio's new... mascot (?) 62-chan (62号ちゃん).

There's also tips on how to get the Dark Succubus and Holy Succubus events.

Last edited: