What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [むに工房 / 62studio] Lust Friend (RJ234434)

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
done, i got all the item but it's all 2 star while the one i need is 3 star, apparently i can craft 3 star using 2 star item in a building at the city. and now i got a financial problem...
1. how do you accumulate money? aside from farming and killing enemy
2. now i can't find a way at the endless desert loop... what exactly you need to do here? this is completely different compare to lustgrimm
1. You could sell items as well.
2. Do note that the desert has a lower path at the starting area. In cases like this, NPCs tend to give helpful hints on where to proceed onwards, or at least direct you towards the correct path.

been busy lately so not been able to play the game to much so you know *cough** cough* maybe someone has a full save out there
The in-game gallery/recollection room has an NPC you can talk to which unlocks everything but locks you into the recollection room.

Mick2000

Reputation score
1. You could sell items as well.
2. Do note that the desert has a lower path at the starting area. In cases like this, NPCs tend to give helpful hints on where to proceed onwards, or at least direct you towards the correct path.
......yep, not helpful at all... i already explore most of desert area, there's a village, some mini game where you catch a crazy chicken, also i want to know about the answer to the mimic that give you some quiz. i also got the key to enter what appears to be a church but nothing happen...
1. still stuck. what to do about the endless looping desert to the west from start area?
EDIT: so i manage to found an oasis and a red book thanks to someone comment at previous page. anything i miss at the endless loop desert?

2. what with the church at the desert? what to do from there?
EDIT: nevermind

3. haven't fought single boss in desert area. i must be missing something
EDIT: again, NEVERMIND

4. just beat high nun boss. don't know what to do next

Last edited:

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I did write in an earlier post the main quest is to collect materials, along with other info. I assumed you were stuck in the desert area because you could only collect the 2nd material of the desert from near the ruins area. Yes, this is a completely different progression system from Lust Grimm. Unlike Lust Grimm, there's not much reason to fight bosses in this game at all, you're better off befriending them, or everyone you meet actually.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
how do I befriend the empress? defeating her just gets you the sent back ending

edit: I found it, you need to rid the no talk debuff, use talk then select the orders that trigger the door sound.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
OK boys. I bought:

Which contains the code for the church code:
6O1 vqI
this is: six capital O 1 v q capital I

There is another code to a door in the cat village to the far east but I need to buy and beat:

To get the code.

I will post the code in an hour or so just need to beat it.
This code does NOT work, I've tried repeatedly even replacing the digits/letters with similar looking ones, is there something you have to do before entering the code? The other codes all work fine.

Untitled.png

I'm entering it exactly as this image shows but nothing happens...

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
People have started asking questions about the game on the wiki. Since I can't answer them myself, I'd like to ask anyone who's interested to come over to the wiki. You can keep track of events using the page.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This code does NOT work
The code is correct, it's "6O1vqI" (map153, line 17)
However, there is either an additional condition, or a conflict when using 'Translations_en.json' (the latter which, as said above, you definitely shouldn't do)

Here, I changed the password to "Friend" in this map, it works. You'll need to extract the game before, obviously.

Attachments

Last edited:

duosao

Reputation score
where is this succubus? i believe that she doesn't appear in the recollection room. 194.jpg 193.jpg

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
The code is correct, it's "6O1vqI" (map153, line 17)
However, there is either an additional condition, or a conflict when using 'Translations_en.json' (the latter which, as said above, you definitely shouldn't do)

Here, I changed the password to "Friend" in this map, it works. You'll need to extract the game before, obviously.
I see, changing the language from english to japanese (assuming you picked english) in the settings menu is the easier way to fix it, thanks.

Mick2000

Reputation score
where is this succubus? i believe that she doesn't appear in the recollection room.View attachment 21350View attachment 21351
i'm sure this is just a bug or wrong input by the dev, but somehow i manage to trigger this succubus standing picture...
at the shop to craft things located in the main town, there's a paper on the table. interact with it and choose first option and she shows up with the name fesse... i'm sure this one is a wrong input cause she's doesn't resemble fesse at all.

duosao

Reputation score
I find something in other place.
it says that first, kill the enemy to reach a number condition and then your home will appear a special fairy, and then it will give you a soul sucking badge, then kill the enemy on the map ,it will completely eliminate, and eventually causing some map distortion 2.png 3.png 4.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png And finally you can fight with “Dark Fesse”

Last edited:

duosao

Reputation score
This is a special bad end.I haven't try it.I would appreciate it if someone could share the sava about this bad end after finding it;)

duosao

Reputation score
And that is what むに工房 said:
この度はご購入、ゲームのプレイありがとうございます。
お褒め頂きましてとても嬉しいです。
ご質問頂きました『デーモン』についてですが、
バッドエンドルートの『ダークフェッセ』を倒すと何度かシャットダウンが行われますが、
複数回再起動を行うと、『デーモン』のシーンのみが再生されます。
Ver1.01以降、ダークフェッセの討伐難易度が下がっておりますのでお試し頂けますと幸いです。
また、『デーモン』は今後の再登場の予定はございません。
申し訳ございませんが何卒ご理解頂きますようお願い申し上げます。
引き続きLustFriendを宜しくお願い申し上げます。
Thank you for purchasing and playing this game.
I am very happy to give you a compliment.
About "Demon" I got a question,
If you defeat Bad End root 'Dark Fesse', it will shut down several times,
If you restart multiple times, only the scene of "Demon" will be played back.
Since Ver 1.01 the Dark Fesse's level of difficulty has fallen, we hope you can try it.
Also, "Demon" is not scheduled to reappear in the future.
We apologize but thank you for your understanding.
Thank you for continuing to LustFriend.

Anedepami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's something that's probably inspired by the genocide route in Undertale. I have been looking for a way to increment the kill counter so I can get the soul sucking badge but I'm not sure how to do that.

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I can't find the npc that lets you unlock everything in the recollection room. Halp

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
For anyone who's interested in contributing information on Lust Friend to the wiki, see this blog post: .

i'm sure this is just a bug or wrong input by the dev, but somehow i manage to trigger this succubus standing picture...
at the shop to craft things located in the main town, there's a paper on the table. interact with it and choose first option and she shows up with the name fesse... i'm sure this one is a wrong input cause she's doesn't resemble fesse at all.
I saw the same image as well, back in the trial version. If it's still in the game, it probably isn't a bug. The difference in appearance is presumably to show that she's "Dark".

duosao

Reputation score
It's something that's probably inspired by the genocide route in Undertale. I have been looking for a way to increment the kill counter so I can get the soul sucking badge but I'm not sure how to do that.
I think the number of killings needs to reach 500.

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
anyone know how to get the hard succubus "the succubus only wearing bandages for clothing* I can't seem to get her friends ship points up