What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [むに工房 / 62studio] Lust Friend (RJ234434)

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hopefully this will be on English Dlsite, Lust Grimm is there and it's also translated.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
All these comments about playing the game make me sad that my computer is too bad to run the game effectively (unless anyone has tips on getting an RPGMaker MV game to run with less lag).

Hopefully this will be on English Dlsite, Lust Grimm is there and it's also translated.
Even Cow Girl Ending is on the English DLsite, so I'm sure Lust Friend will be.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Any help or recommended machine translator software?
Use . It works for all rpgmv games.

I no longer have time to do a long term grinding anymore
The best early grinding by far has to be slug-girl in the area just before the sheep-sisters. Gives 1k xp, which is sustainable until around lvl 40. There's also a rest-stop right outside them for easy healing and a teleport crystal for fast-travel.

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
A bit lost myself found a key in the desert but can't find where it goes

IND3X

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What the? Partial english in game?
Question, is it better to stick to machine translator or just the in game translation?

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
What the? Partial english in game?
Question, is it better to stick to machine translator or just the in game translation?
The in-game is machine translation, and it's not much of it. It's better if you just machine translate the whole game yourself, since what's included is only a fraction of the game.
I was thinking of maybe just actually translating this game, but I'm unaware of what programs I need... and if =Together= decided to do it soon, they'd do it much faster than I would anyways.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
what do you do in the ruins in the desert i think it has to do with the rocks outside with the small pillars next to it but tried to the order showed outside that did nothing tried adding all the small pillars then doing that order also did nothing maybe im not meant to be here yet im kinda lost on where to go i did beat the first and second zones bosses did not even seen a boss in third or forth zones when i was exploring them

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
OK boys. I bought:

Which contains the code for the church code:
6O1 vqI
this is: six capital O 1 v q capital I

There is another code to a door in the cat village to the far east but I need to buy and beat:

To get the code.

I will post the code in an hour or so just need to beat it.

Last edited:

bGenome

Lurker
Reputation score
what do you do in the ruins in the desert i think it has to do with the rocks outside with the small pillars next to it but tried to the order showed outside that did nothing tried adding all the small pillars then doing that order also did nothing maybe im not meant to be here yet im kinda lost on where to go i did beat the first and second zones bosses did not even seen a boss in third or forth zones when i was exploring them
You inspect the pillars in the ruins in that order: up-right , down-right , up-left, down-left.
Then some stairs appear in the center of the room, inside there is a chest with the keys to the desert church.

By the way you don't need to buy cow girl end to get the code . the code is in the end scene of cow girl in-game (you can check it in the recollection room AKA succubus house.). But it's written in kanjis throughout the scene, or in one of the sentences. I recognized 4000 but I didn't get the rest. But I may be wrong.

Last edited:

sigmazx

Reputation score
Well I bought the game when it came out and didn't get what was the code for so deleted it. I thought it was for the CG zipped file but nope, it was for Lust Friend. I tried the code and it worked.

The code is 2626 for the locked door in the cat village to the far east.

Proof from Cow Girl Ending:

bGenome

Lurker
Reputation score
Wow, I would've been trying to decipher an unexisting riddle 'till the end of time if it weren't for you. Thanks man!
Do you have any idea concerning the code for the secret door in the forest?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
thx now all that left for me to figure out that i know of is that phone about a jumble card far from vending machine near is big esting what ever that means tried clicking on all the vending machine i could find in the city area zone four bottom right that did noting

on a side note i do have other save with the op gear you can get from the cg room and i was able to open that door that need a card have no idea how i got it open thats why im asking im also missing a boss somewhere, in the cg room its between the church boss and the keycard locked door boss and then i 100% no idea what to do next did all four zone missing that one boss maybe the game will do something if i can ever find that one boss im missing unless there a other zone i completely missed somewhere

Last edited:

bGenome

Lurker
Reputation score
thx now all that left for me to figure out that i know of is that phone about a jumble card far from vending machine near is big esting what ever that means tried clicking on all the vending machine i could find in the city area zone four bottom right that did noting
To get the key card you need to go to the map with the cranes in the city. It's shinning on the ground topmost.

sigmazx

Reputation score
I got the key from the desert ruins but talking to the nun in front of the church does nothing? How to bypass her? She says something about affection?

bGenome

Lurker
Reputation score
I got the key from the desert ruins but talking to the nun in front of the church does nothing? How to bypass her? She says something about affection?
You need to go to the church in the desert at night and inspect the cross from its right. I had the angel and the godess befriended when I did it so maybe that's a requirement? Also i got the info in the desert village so maybe talking to the npcs activates it. (There's a note on a table in the tent that's right next to the item shop in that villages that talks about the cross.)

The book of the second area is in the map south to the mountain top . There's two rows of statues east and west on that map, in the east row there's a statue that is alone, inspect the wall that is to its left (stay aligned with it).

Last edited: