What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [むに工房 / 62studio] Lust Friend (RJ234434)

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
They are going to release a game called "Cow Girl End" where you play as the hero of Lust Grimm after he was defeated by the cow girl. It will be a very short game and there will be 4 CG. Approximate game time estimated around 30 mins.
It's scheduled to be registered on Dlsite in January since they have already completed it.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
They are going to release a game called "Cow Girl End" where you play as the hero of Lust Grimm after he was defeated by the cow girl. It will be a very short game and there will be 4 CG. Approximate game time estimated around 30 mins.
It's scheduled to be registered on Dlsite in January since they have already completed it.
Source?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
, for anyone who's interested. It seems to currently only be available to people who support the developer on Ci-en, though it should be available on DLSite eventually. Aside from that, they mention they're still working on Lust Friend.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It's only a trial though. You only get to see the first scene unless I missed something.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
It's only a trial though. You only get to see the first scene unless I missed something.
Well, that's an embarrassing mistake. I can't even blame it on machine translation being poor since it did in fact translate "trial version", my eyes just skimmed over it.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Only scene I didn't find is the sleep scene you guys were talking about on page 2.

Is it the double sided bed house on black day? If so I tried getting my lust to 100 but it didn't work. Lost bunch of times and still nothing.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
, this one containing a preview of a new area to be introduced to Lust Friend. From Google Translate, it's called something like "Nectaris Day Care Centre".
image.png

Only scene I didn't find is the sleep scene you guys were talking about on page 2.

Is it the double sided bed house on black day? If so I tried getting my lust to 100 but it didn't work. Lost bunch of times and still nothing.
I haven't played the game recently, but from what I remember it's the house with a bed and a succubus. I don't remember what day I got the event on.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
, a preview of a new enemy type, the Cowgirl (not to be confused with the Cow Girl):

Followers get access to more CGs.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm a fan of all their character designs. Can't put my finger on why though. Nope, no idea at all. It's probably a couple things. A couple big things. Just.. not sure what...

Mick2000

Reputation score
...i like the design but exact same name??? what does it written in japanese? we can't have 2 cowgirl even if one have space between cow and girl. we need a different call for this.

edit: so the old cow girl we know are written in kanji which literally translated to "cow girl" or other one is "cow daughter". this new girl is called cowgirl too but written in katakana. so the old one called "ushimusume"(japanese word) and the other one is literally cowgirl.
this will confuse the hell out of everyone who don't speak JP, but i like it nonetheless.

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
...i like the design but exact same name??? what does it written in japanese? we can't have 2 cowgirl even if one have space between cow and girl. we need a different call for this.

edit: so the old cow girl we know are written in kanji which literally translated to "cow girl" or other one is "cow daughter". this new girl is called cowgirl too but written in katakana. so the old one called "ushimusume"(japanese word) and the other one is literally cowgirl.
this will confuse the hell out of everyone who don't speak JP, but i like it nonetheless.
The old Cow Girl is part-cow, while the new Cowgirl is probably meant to be a female cattle herder.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
, with an advertisement for a CG collection being sold by the game's main illustrator. In a collaboration with Lust Friend, it includes a code which, if entered in the underground part of the church in Fess Town, allows you to fight the two succubi featured in the collection. However, this is just a bonus and won't affect progress towards the game's true end.

Aside from that, there's replies to questions they've received. In the future, they plan on rebalancing the game by increasing experience gain and adding recovery points.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
regarding the two bonus succubi. Basically, the room in which you need to input the code isn't actually implemented yet in the demo. When it is implemented, you'll first be given the choice of one of the two succubi to fight, then you'll be able to fight both of them at once.

Also, a future update will apparently have the player character perform special actions when suffering from the addiction status.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
@Green Thoughts I noticed they were testing out some slight animation in the Cow Girl game. Is that something that's in (or going to be in) Lust Friend?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
@Green Thoughts I noticed they were testing out some slight animation in the Cow Girl game. Is that something that's in (or going to be in) Lust Friend?
Not sure, but hopefully it'll be included.

Speaking of which, I personally hope that Lust Friend will have: befriended enemies able to fight alongside Magrut, as in MGQ: Paradox, to better fit the "Friend" part of the title (though this would massively alter game balance, probably requiring enemies to appear in groups as well); and bosses that actually have relevance to the story (in Lust Grimm, there was no explanation for why the first eight bosses were there and - in the case of six of them - guarding the pages).

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
They said in the Ci-en post where they showed it that they don't have any intention to do it for Lust Friend

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
<silent prayer>
Please reduce the girls' breasts to B-cup. Or at least make it C-cup, pretty please with a cute imp on top.
Yeah, not happening, but one can dream, can't I? 😇

Mick2000

Reputation score
nah man, i prefer big honker like most girl in the last game. if they put a cutting board then at least make her as cute as possible like the cat girl

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Strange buddy, I think this is wrong game for that kind of talk.