What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [むに工房 / 62studio] Lust Friend (RJ234434)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
To clarify (subjectivity aside): they have a great artist (or 2?). ( , by the way, if you really like their style)
However, I feel they could do even better if they didn't 'limit' themselves to a single body type. Variety is the spice of life, real or virtual. Sometimes in Lust Grimm it feels like you're seeing the same 1-2 girls, just wearing a different cosplay/hair color...

Seeing as this is the only qualm (ok, going MV, and the MC's apparent age also...) I have with this circle, I'd say they're doing a pretty great job all things considered. Plus, from what I could see on the Ci-en, art did improve (in variety... body types still excluded xD).

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Seeing as this is the only qualm (ok, going MV, and the MC's apparent age also...)
THere are only two problems with MV.

1) The performance is abasolute garbage, with excessive memory leak if the game isn't done well. Making the thing as heavy as a full retail game at worst.

2) Its a pain in the ass to text hook. Because it and all "Game Boxed" game processes write their dialogue text in Java. Thankfuly Textractor can hook it, but the program itself is rather unstable.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
:
  • They plan on recruiting test players in April
  • Balance fixes, with increased experience gain and new recovery points and time advancing points added to each area
  • The Succubus House has been added, which contains succubi that you've befriended
  • Also responses to feedback, they seem to be planning another game along the lines of Cow Girl Ending and already have the CGs for it

Mick2000

Reputation score
i rather like them to focus on the current game instead making short spin-off like the cow girl end, tho i don't mind since that mean more the fun

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
i rather like them to focus on the current game instead making short spin-off like the cow girl end, tho i don't mind since that mean more the fun
The way I see it they can use the spare money they get from the spin-offs to make Lust Friend even better hopefully.

Scepticism

Lurker
Reputation score
Lust friend is good and all, but I can't be the only one wondering when lust grimm will be finished? Some enemies are still missing endings there.

*Edit: My files weren't updated to 1.19. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Lust friend is good and all, but I can't be the only one wondering when lust grimm will be finished? Some enemies are still missing endings there.
Could you elaborate?

Lust Grimm's final release was on 2018/02/8th, ver1.19, thoroughly finished & polished. The succubus' house (AKA reminiscence room) is a good reminder of the scenes left to unlock.
iirc, there is the good end, bad ends for some bosses, bad end with dancer succubus and another oppai monster.
has a full walkthrough in case you've missed something.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Are you referring to the three sisters' missing scenes? The solution to that is to go into the Graphics\Pictures folder, make a copy of 三姉妹CG.png, then change the copy's name to 3姉妹立ち絵.png. Apart from that, there shouldn't be any missing endings.

EDIT: . I'm no expert on game development, but that means they're close to finishing, doesn't it?

Last edited:

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
There is an update over their ci-en page:

むに工房の井上620です。

大変長らくお待たせしてしまい申し訳ございません。
本日DLsite様にLustFriend完成版Ver1.00を販売申請致しました。
販売日は審査後『最短』として日時を指定せずに申請している事、
そして、審査により修正が必要となる可能性がある事から
現時点では正確な販売日はわかりませんが、
あと間もなくで販売が開始されますので引き続きお待ち頂けますと幸いです。

予告ページでは『登場キャラクター40キャラ以上』となっておりますが、
初回Ver1.00の時点ではコラボキャラを除いて『45キャラ50シーン程度』となります。
ご支援により追加させて頂いたCGや、
Ci-enにてご紹介させて頂きました『1体に複数のシーンを持っているキャラクター』に関しましては
Ver1.01以降アップデートにて要望等と併せて順次実装してまいります。

※Ver1.00では全員にシーンが1種類(一部2種類)実装されております。
 また、ストーリー等も最後までお楽しみいただけます。
 前作LustGrimmはトゥルーエンドが遅れての実装となり申し訳ございませんでした。

月末からのGW中も仕事等で多忙のため、
皆様から頂いたご要望の通りGW開始までに登録を考えておりました。
しかし、登録後の審査の期間を考慮すると追加要素を後日実装にして
なんとか間に合うか間に合わないか、といった状況でした。
全て自らの時間管理不足であることが原因です。
最初から多くのシーンを期待されていました皆様へお詫び申し上げます、申し訳ございません。

また、テストプレイを実施させて頂いたおかげで
大きな時間短縮となり、大変多くの不具合が事前に解消することができました。
参加して頂いた皆様、ご応募いただきました皆様へ、ともに深く感謝申し上げます。
今作は分岐が多くテキスト量も膨大である為、
もしかするとまだまだ見落としが残っているかもしれません。
発見された不具合につきましては可能である限り修正対応を行ってまいります。

今日に至るまでたくさんのご支援、そしてたくさんのご意見やご感想、励ましの言葉を頂いております。
LustGrimmで制作を終えるつもりだった自身が続編を無事に完成できたのは
間違いなく皆様の応援のお陰です。本当にありがとうございました。
まだまだ行うことは多くありますが、皆様の声がある限りは頑張ってまいりますので
長い目で見守って頂けますとこの上なく嬉しく思います。

最後に今後の予定ですが、前述の通り多忙により対応が遅くなってしまうかもしれませんが、
『牛娘エンド』及び『LustFriend』のバージョンアップ作業を併行して行ってまいります。
引き続き確保できる時間は作業に充ててまいりますので
こちらも長い目でお待ち頂けますと幸いです。

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

なお、支援者の方向けに『牛娘エンド』『LustFriend』『LustGrimm』で使用できる10%割引クーポンをご用意させて頂きました。
割引が少なく申し訳ございませんが、もしよろしければこちらもご利用いただけますと嬉しいです。
※5/20までの発行となっております。ご注意下さい。

sigmazx

Reputation score
I downloaded the trial ver at dlsite but it still says ver. 0.06. Am I misunderstanding something here?

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The post isn't about an update for the trial, it's about the full game getting released.
It says that the dev's applied for the final version on DLsite. So what that means is once the game has undergone reviewing for stuff like censoring, it will be sold on DLsite.
We can thus expect the actual game to come out in few days.

Aside from that he also mentions that he kinda rushed to get the game released so we'll get additional content in the form of updates after it comes out (just like Lust Grimm).

Mick2000

Reputation score
he kinda rushed it? dammit
i prefer that he don't so the game can be done perfectly, i don't mind if we have to wait another month for it actually
but if this turn out like Lust Grimm or even better then i don't mind too

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
If he's going to continue updating it anyways it doesn't change much in the end. It just gives him a chance to get $$$ a little bit earlier. Nothing wrong with that.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
he kinda rushed it? dammit
i prefer that he don't so the game can be done perfectly, i don't mind if we have to wait another month for it actually
but if this turn out like Lust Grimm or even better then i don't mind too
By rushing it, he meant that he wanted to get the release out of the way before Golden Week (7 day vacation in Japan starting on the 29th). He did mention that unlike Lust Grimm, the game's true ending is already implemented so all that will be added in future updates will be extra H-scenes.
They did hire beta testers to check the game for bugs so when I say "rushed" I just meant he hurried the release with planned updates rather than wait for a full release with no updates planned.

oh and IT'S OUT BY THE WAY!!!!

sigmazx

Reputation score
Can't seem to get translator aggregator to work with it. Used Virtual Packages Extractor and RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher and yet it's not working like it did in the trial version.

Any help or recommended machine translator software?

Mick2000

Reputation score
By rushing it, he meant that he wanted to get the release out of the way before Golden Week (7 day vacation in Japan starting on the 29th). He did mention that unlike Lust Grimm, the game's true ending is already implemented so all that will be added in future updates will be extra H-scenes.
They did hire beta testers to check the game for bugs so when I say "rushed" I just meant he hurried the release with planned updates rather than wait for a full release with no updates planned.

oh and IT'S OUT BY THE WAY!!!!
well my misunderstanding then.
i expect highly about this game but dammit, i got mid term exam and my payday still next week...

does anyone know whether the save file from trial version are useable for the full game or not?

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
nice, cause i've been playing the demo version quite long for grinding and levelling, dealing with dialog BS even lose many time against the sheep twin that lead me to more grinding and leveling just so i can befriend them.
no way in hell i'm gonna redo all of THAT or i'm gonna use some cheat file. i no longer have time to do a long term grinding anymore

absd1234

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone find the secret book in the second area? only one im missing

EDIT: nevermind found it.

Last edited: