What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [むに工房 / 62studio] Lust Friend (RJ234434)

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I've started playing the game, and I just can't find the Dark Succubus no matter what I do. I assume she appears in the same place as the Holy Succubus (i.e. the daycare in the city), but I can't find her. , she should appear on a black day, but I've checked on a black day, at night, and at night on a black day, but the boss is always the Holy Succubus.

Mick2000

Reputation score
you must be not in the right day OR you enter the wrong room
light succubus and holy succubus shouldn't be on the same day. if you looking for dark then she's on black day, morning or night doesn't matter. (same goes to holy, she's on white day)
also not just on different day, they also on different room while still on same building and same floor
Capture.PNG
*(correction. i write "light" there, it should be "holy", sorry for the inconvenience)

also apparently for some reason (i'm not sure), if you manage to find them (no interaction needed, just make sure you see her on screen like that^) they just stay where they are and won't gone. like they can only be found on specific day but if you found them once then they just stay there any day (typical game mechanic).

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
you must be not in the right day OR you enter the wrong room
light succubus and holy succubus shouldn't be on the same day. if you looking for dark then she's on black day, morning or night doesn't matter. (same goes to holy, she's on white day)
also not just on different day, they also on different room while still on same building and same floor
View attachment 23197
*(correction. i write "light" there, it should be "holy", sorry for the inconvenience)

also apparently for some reason (i'm not sure), if you manage to find them (no interaction needed, just make sure you see her on screen like that^) they just stay where they are and won't gone. like they can only be found on specific day but if you found them once then they just stay there any day (typical game mechanic).
I never even considered that they might be in different places. I encountered the Holy Succubus first, so when I saw her on a black day I assumed that the day was wrong. Thanks!

EDIT: I've now reached the true ending. Overall, I'd call this a worthy sequel to Lust Grimm.

The story, as far as I can tell, is this:
Magrut is summoned into the succubus world and meets Fess again, who tells him she'll return him to Earth if he gathers materials to help her build a tower.

While exploring and gathering materials, Magrut encounters a human girl named Mea (?), who is also from Earth. After getting the first set of materials, he also encounters a succubus called Shandilla (?), who acts like a villain.

After getting all of the materials needed, Shandilla reappears and reveals that she's taken control of the tower, and dares Magrut and Fess to stop her. Magrut climbs the tower and defeats Shandilla, only for her to reveal that she was merely acting like the mastermind and Fess was simply a mind-controlled pawn. The one pulling the strings is Empress, the ruler (?) of the succubi. Empress is working to stop the eventual destruction of the succubus world by absorbing the human world (which would make all the men food for succubi and transform the women into succubi). For this purpose, she had Magrut gather materials to get the power needed, and she also needs Magrut's body (for some reason I didn't understand). She takes Magrut's body, killing him and forcibly closing the game.

When the game is reopened and that save reloaded, Magrut ends up at the start of the game. However, the first enemy doesn't appear and Empress (through Fess) notices his reaction and deduces that he remembers previous events. She shows him the now-ruined Fess Town and explains how she has the power to rewind time, though this hasn't allowed her to stop the destruction on her own. Then Magrut ends up in the starting house with a now-free Fess.

When Magrut return to the tower to confront Empress, he can now befriend her and convince her to find another way to save the world. Suddenly, they sense the same kind of magic as in the bad future. Fess decides to send Magrut back to his world, but he instead ends up in a strange dark space with Mea.

Mea apologises, saying she wants to be with him more, and transforms into Last (Lust?) Nightmare, the true final boss. Last Nightmare says she was born from Mea's desire for friends, she brought Mea to the succubus world, but Mea still couldn't find friends here, and Mea is responsible for the destruction of the succubus world. Last Nightmare says she'll destroy this world for good, mocks Magrut for trying to get along with succubi, and declares her intention to keep him with her forever. In the resulting fight, Magrut talks to Last Nightmare until she transforms back into Mea, then hugs Mea. They have sex, then Mea thanks him for being her friend and bids him goodbye with a smile.

As the credits roll, Magrut reappears near Fess and Empress. The succubus world is now safe.

I've also edited the OP to include links to the official guides.

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I've noticed that getting the true ending actually changes the title screen: it now shows the final picture of Mea smiling, and "Lust Friend" is replaced by "Last Friend". I'm guessing the genocide ending does the opposite.

I'm planning on adding the story (described in my previous post) to the wiki page. If anyone notices something wrong with my interpretation of the story, reply to this comment.

I haven't found anything like Lust Grimm's Observe skill in this game, does a skill like this exist? If not, I'm guessing that the succubi in this game don't have individual profiles like the ones in LG.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Imagine an infinite loop where you start the game and dark fess comes to fuck you. From what I've been told, that's Genocide ending. There is no real changing the title screen because of the override.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
The genocide ending makes the main menu pitch black and locks your save file into the encounter with the final "boss".
They were certainly inspired by Undertale for various things in this game.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I see. I'm guessing it would be a bad idea to try the Genocide ending until I complete everything else first (including in the English translation, should one happen). Or can this be overridden by deleting the save file?

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
I'm not sure, I simply made a copy of the game directory to make sure the genocide stuff didn't affect my main save file.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I'm planning on adding the locations to the wiki, anyone have an idea of how their names should be translated?

Mick2000

Reputation score
let see, this game seems to take a lot of western-ish style name for it, even in the previous game is the same so i assume most of it are name in western name:
1. the town you start we know called as "Fesse town" and the tower you try to repair and climb eventually in the end is "Fesse tower" (why fesse keep getting credit for everything tho?).

2. north west area forest, rough translation is "Pe ru se po ne" which i assume translated as "Persephone".
in this area there's succubus village which literally named "succubus village".

3. north east area mountain, rough translation is "Ra zu be rii" which i assume translated as "Raspberry".
also a village called "nekomata village".

4. south west area desert, rough translation is "De za i a" which easily translated as "Desire".
there's a village and ruin here but i don't think there's a specific name since it's written in fully kanji.

5. South east area city, rough translation is "Ne ku ta ri su shi ti", a hard one but my guess is "Nectarish City"?
most of this place written in kanji which i'm not fond with, someone need to cover this.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

First is Lust Memory, a short film that they had been working on from before Lust Friend. It's related to Lust Grimm in some way, though it seems to have a female main character. It should be released around August.

Next is a new game, provisionally named "Succubus Puttel". This takes place in a different world from the previous two games and features a new main character, though some of the old succubi will be included. Below is one of the new succubi. It won't have the friendship mechanic of LF, being more like LG. It should be released around October.

Mick2000

Reputation score
short movie?! are we gonna have a hentai anime or something? like rune pharmacy?
if the main is a female then either it's the dev usual shota fetish or we gonna have some yuri works

also i'm quite excited they work on new game, not to mention the setting completely new. but geez, they already move on to new game and promise it on october?
although i like the unique mechanic of LF friend system, it's kinda annoying and very hard to do since enemy can straight up beat you while you trying to find the correct dialogue among many, just to find out you just need to spam 1 single dialogue till it end...

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I hope they bring back the traditional leveling system. in Lust Friend a single enemy can make you jump 10 lvls. You can get to lvl 99 without even trying and not even near the end. The bosses also deal massive damage so the lvls don't matter that much as well. Just really wonky system.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score
short movie?! are we gonna have a hentai anime or something? like rune pharmacy?
if the main is a female then either it's the dev usual shota fetish or we gonna have some yuri works
It's not gonna be a movie. It's gonna be a game; by "film" they probably meant an extra episode from Lust Grimm, think Delta Episode from Pokemon ORAS except here it's sold seperately.

also i'm quite excited they work on new game, not to mention the setting completely new. but geez, they already move on to new game and promise it on october?
although i like the unique mechanic of LF friend system, it's kinda annoying and very hard to do since enemy can straight up beat you while you trying to find the correct dialogue among many, just to find out you just need to spam 1 single dialogue till it end...
I was skeptical about them announcing a game for October considering how long it took for Lust Grimm and Lust Friend to come out but it does make sense if you think about it.
They're making a game that doesn't rely on new original mechanics and most likely will use the core battle system of RPG Maker which means it's going to be much, much easier to program and way less time consuming to bug test. As for the CG commissions, they are used to this by now and they have quite a lot of funding from their Ci-En support page + the sales from their 3 games.
I mean, knowing the circle I think it's fair to be on guard and expect delays but an October release is still believable.

Mick2000

Reputation score
I hope they bring back the traditional leveling system. in Lust Friend a single enemy can make you jump 10 lvls. You can get to lvl 99 without even trying and not even near the end. The bosses also deal massive damage so the lvls don't matter that much as well. Just really wonky system.
i have to disagree here. yeah sure grrinding level on RPG game can be quite a pain in the ass, back at Lust Grimm i just need to sweep out every single enemy i see in my monitor so i don't have to waste too much time on grinding and could level up while going to main story.
but Lust Friend is different, you level up not to beat all the girls, you level up just so you're more stronger to withstand their attack long enough just so you can befriend them. giving shitton of exp by fight a single succubus really helpful just so you won't need to do some genocide. i'm sure they program it that way so you won't reach the genocide ending by accident when you trying to grinding

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
. This fixes some bugs and also adds a skill to the Succubus House that allows you request specific skills.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Is there any news for a translation for the game?
Unfortunately, no. Some people have expressed hope that =Together= (the people who translated Lust Grimm) will translate this, but there's no confirmation of this.