What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [むに工房 / 62studio] Lust Friend (RJ234434)

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Returning to the topic of this game, here's some (related) questions:
  • Is there any equivalent to Lust Grimm's Observe skill?
  • If not, is there any way to view enemies' max Vigor (without counting the damage needed to defeat them, which would only give an approximation)?
  • Do enemies have profiles that describe them, like in LG?

Mick2000

Reputation score
if i didn't miss anything in the game:
  • NO
  • i don't think there's anyway beside makes approximation (the other extreme way i know is breaking the game file and read the database itself using RPGMV maker engine)
  • the profile for enemies can be found at succubus house/gallery house, when you pick one succubus it will write description about the succubus such us level, where to encounter, weakness, and CG description. i don't think it tells you detail thing like it's characteristic, HP, or such

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You could unparse enemies.json in www/data (no need for RPGMV itself)
The default RPGMV encoding for enemies should have, for every line:
"id":1
"name":"Succubus"
"params":[Max HP,Max MP,Attack,Defense,Magic Attack,Magic Defense,Agility,Luck]

But I'm not sure if it'd be worth the trouble.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I talked about this in a previous post, but I just realised the issue with this game's art. It's not that the returning artists put in less effort or the new artists are less skilled; rather, the issue is that the standing CGs for the succubi almost all have them literally standing up. You can easily see this by comparing this game's Succubus Dancer with Lust Grimm's Succubus Dancer. This is probably so that the semen splatter effects are aligned with the CG (though in practice, they aren't). However, forcing everyone to be standing means it's not possible to take advantage of the width of the screen, so the art looks poorer in quality. Succubi that aren't standing, like Snail Girl and Plain Succubus, look better in comparison. Hopefully they'll avoid repeating this with Succubus Puttel.

Mick2000

Reputation score
imo, Lust Friend art quality looks better to me, putting aside all the sucubus pose the quality of the picture for every of them kinda bit better like the the color palette look more brighter, the eye for every of them look more shinier. Lust Grimm girls make a pose that make them look seductive in a way, but in term of art quality i prefer Lust friend, i mean just look at the CG. or maybe it's just me

bunnybunbunsBUNS

Reputation score
I talked about this in a previous post, but I just realised the issue with this game's art. It's not that the returning artists put in less effort or the new artists are less skilled; rather, the issue is that the standing CGs for the succubi almost all have them literally standing up. You can easily see this by comparing this game's Succubus Dancer with Lust Grimm's Succubus Dancer. This is probably so that the semen splatter effects are aligned with the CG (though in practice, they aren't). However, forcing everyone to be standing means it's not possible to take advantage of the width of the screen, so the art looks poorer in quality. Succubi that aren't standing, like Snail Girl and Plain Succubus, look better in comparison. Hopefully they'll avoid repeating this with Succubus Puttel.
Interesting observation, I think I'm starting to notice it as well now. The Cow Girl and Nekomata especially always bothered me, it felt like they had less personality in their sprites compared to Grimm. Having everyone standing up would be difficult to work with. I can appreciate trying to work with a base position so that everything aligns well, but it seems like that idea hasn't paid off. Hopefully the devs have realized this and will go back to more dynamic poses. It could be that they might have realized the problem early on, but decided to go with it anyway because asking all the artists to redraw everyone wouldn't be a great idea.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
. This includes the Mac version of the game and also fixes the Beg skill so that it works like in Lust Grimm.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Does anyone know what the Fess Medals in this game are used for? There's someone asking about it on the wiki and I'm not sure of the answer. My guess is that, like the medals in Lust Grimm, you trade them somewhere.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Does anyone know what the Fess Medals in this game are used for? There's someone asking about it on the wiki and I'm not sure of the answer. My guess is that, like the medals in Lust Grimm, you trade them somewhere.
i don't think it's expendable as a currency, it's more of a collectibles. collect more and they will award you for the effort looking for it.
enter the building exactly north west of your home (or fesse home), at the left counter there's a succubus that will check how many medals you have acquire and will award you according to it.

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Im having Trouble applying the translation. whenever i start the game its just a white screen. It looks like its breaking at the unpacking step. Im not sure where to ask for help about this so I thought I'd do so in the game chat since it was in reference to the game. please and thanks for any help.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Im having Trouble applying the translation. whenever i start the game its just a white screen. It looks like its breaking at the unpacking step. Im not sure where to ask for help about this so I thought I'd do so in the game chat since it was in reference to the game. please and thanks for any help.
If the error is happening before you apply the translation, then it should be fine to ask here. But I've never heard of this error before, does anyone else know how to fix it? The only things I can suggest are generic solutions: making sure your computer is in Japanese locale, redownloading the game, and/or restarting your computer.

badluck

Reputation score
Hello guys, I think I failed to patch correctly the game. When i launch it, it tells me " failed to load img/system/damage.png "
What I've done wrong ? :/
Sorry if it's not the good thread :/

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Hello guys, I think I failed to patch correctly the game. When i launch it, it tells me " failed to load img/system/damage.png "
What I've done wrong ? :/
Sorry if it's not the good thread :/
Based on posts in the translation thread, that might be due to you using an older version. Try downloading the latest version of the game.

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Edit .I'm Using the most recent update for VBUnpacker. Do you think thats the reason why i'm having this problem? (Whenever i unpack the Game i get a white screen)

Last edited:

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So when I unpack the game, and go to launch the unpacked .exe

It launches, but all I get is a white screen and nothing else.
Can't play the packed .exe because it will just use it's own files.

So Im basicaly stuck with nothing else that I can do. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So when I unpack the game, and go to launch the unpacked .exe

It launches, but all I get is a white screen and nothing else.
Can't play the packed .exe because it will just use it's own files.

So Im basicaly stuck with nothing else that I can do. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Did you move the unpacked files into the main folder, or at the very least renamed the unpacked folder so it didn't have % in it?