What's new

[Complete - Full] [62studio] Lust Friend (RJ234434) translation

Pezantri

Reputation score
Fixed the missing image issue and now it's changed to audio. Screencap is attached, but the file it's asking for doesn't exist.

Attachments

Last edited:

Fatalus

Reputation score
Are you sure you have the newest version? From my experience and from the threads I read, this seems like the most likely case.

athrunsorhyu

Lurker
Reputation score
I had the same problem until I downloaded the latest version from dlsite. It's almost certainly a version-related error.

Pezantri

Reputation score
Yeah, version error it seems. Thanks for that, seems to be working now.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I've released what should hopefully be the final version of the translation patch. This has all maps and the conversation dialogue for all succubi translated. Though as I've said right from the start, most H-scenes and some battle dialogue remain untranslated. Some random text here and there is also untranslated, due to not being in the files loaded by Translator++. If anyone knows where I can find this text, please tell me. You can also tell me of any mistakes you find in the translation, but note that at this point, I probably won't fix them unless they're major.

Also, if anyone else would like to contribute to this translation (e.g. by machine translating the parts I haven't translated, as was done for Succubus in Wonderland), feel free.

130298az

@Green Thoughts Thanks for all your hard work! Translators don't get enough credit for everything they do. Hopefully someone in the future will pick up the H-scenes and battle dialogue in the future but at least for now we can enjoy the plot.

Looking forward to your future works 🙏

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Awesome news, thanks a bunch. I have actually been putting off playing this until someone was kind enough to translate.

vaan21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so im having problem on unpacking this game using vbunpacker. it finishes unpacking but the game wont load anyone also experience this? dont have this kind of problem on succubus in wonderland. if possible can anyone share an unpacked version?

I compared it on unpacked succubus in wonderland it looks like there are missing files when unpacked

Last edited:

Fatalus

Reputation score
If files are missing, then you most likely do not have the newest version. The only other advice I can give you is to remove "%" from "%DEFAULTFOLDER%", but 99% it's because of wrong version of the game.

vaan21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If files are missing, then you most likely do not have the newest version. The only other advice I can give you is to remove "%" from "%DEFAULTFOLDER%", but 99% it's because of wrong version of the game.
that answer is very useful if i cannot play the original version the one which still pack is working fine. checked the version of my game its the latest

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The exe you're supposed to run is the one inside that %DEFAULTFOLDER%, where the 'www' and 'locales' folders are.
Use another unpacker if you don't have that, or if you do but the game doesn't run anymore.

ScarredEyes

Reputation score
Thanks for your wonderful work on translating the stuff from 62 Studio, been looking forward to it for a while.

One quick question though, as I've started playing only when you've released the very last version. I've noticed that the lines succubi mention when you are low in vigor (yellow text) are not translated. As the basis of the translation was MTL, I was wondering if the automated process you've mentioned somehow skipped them. Although it would be nice to seem them translated at the end, even as an unedited MTL, I can understand if you'd rather not re-visit them, what with all of the other games you're devoting yourself to translating.

Again, thanks for the hard work!

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've poked into this before, and I believe most of these line are Battle Events (in Troops). That'd be 3000+ lines 😅
It's likely @Green Thoughts will need a few lab rats kind playtesters to check whether this doesn't break anything, but a very basic MTL isn't too hard to implement.
So, here's what you can copy to www/data to properly test how many bones that breaks (and report when/where/how they do):

disclaimer: I recommend waiting for Green Thoughts' version; this is just a temporary file that came up while I was experimenting with T++

Attachments

Last edited:

Tyranado

Reputation score
So I'm absolutely stumped as to why I can't seem to get the translation to work. Got ver 1.08, unpacked it with like I'm supposed to, system is set to Japanese, got LF TL5.zip and extracted it, put its contents into %DEFAULT FOLDER%'s www folder and all that jazz. Initially I couldn't run the game, all I got was a white screen, but deleting the % from %DEFAULT FOLDER% worked and the game runs. Great. But then none of the menu options, aside from "Achievements" is translated, and when I actually try to play the game, nothing seems to be translated aside from the time at the corner of the screen. Am I just being an idiot and the rest of the game afterwards to translated, or did I fuck up somewhere in the process?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Am I just being an idiot and the rest of the game afterwards to translated, or did I fuck up somewhere in the process?
The latter?
The proper order is: apply LF TL4.zip, then apply LF TL5.zip
LF TL5 is missing a bunch. If anything else is amiss, try applying all patches from 1 to 5 in order, to be sure.
PS: always look at the contents of a zip, before extracting it.

ScarredEyes

Reputation score
Tried the patch anyway. For hent--- *ahem* SCIENCE! I haven't even gotten much through in the game though, so...

With a quick playthrough, it works. However, it changes the name of the succubi in the text dialogue (bottom), such as Busty Phantom --> Busty Youkai. Also, the one succubus I've gotten the near-death dialogue to show, just told me to give her my various body parts. The game just turned full gore on me XD

Thanks for caring

Tyranado

Reputation score
The latter?
The proper order is: apply LF TL4.zip, then apply LF TL5.zip
LF TL5 is missing a bunch. If anything else is amiss, try applying all patches from 1 to 5 in order, to be sure.
PS: always look at the contents of a zip, before extracting it.
So that was what it was! Thanks for the help, though in my defense, nothing on the front page indicated as such.

NopeNeverEver

Reputation score
It seems that the that you can unlock after getting the true ending don't show up with the translation. I can get it to spawn on an untranslated game with the same save.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Thanks for your wonderful work on translating the stuff from 62 Studio, been looking forward to it for a while.

One quick question though, as I've started playing only when you've released the very last version. I've noticed that the lines succubi mention when you are low in vigor (yellow text) are not translated. As the basis of the translation was MTL, I was wondering if the automated process you've mentioned somehow skipped them. Although it would be nice to seem them translated at the end, even as an unedited MTL, I can understand if you'd rather not re-visit them, what with all of the other games you're devoting yourself to translating.

Again, thanks for the hard work!
Thanks, though I'm technically just translating one game right now (Succubus Puttel).

So that was what it was! Thanks for the help, though in my defense, nothing on the front page indicated as such.
Sorry about that, I've updated the OP now.

It seems that the that you can unlock after getting the true ending don't show up with the translation. I can get it to spawn on an untranslated game with the same save.
...That would be because those scenes were added in 1.05, whereas this translation was based on 1.04. I haven't updated my game since then. I'm now downloading the latest version and I'll release a new patch soon with those scenes translated (albeit with barely edited machine translation, like the other H-scenes).