What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [むに工房 / 62studio] Lust Friend (RJ234434)

Some randomF

Reputation score
So where are citra and plana I can't find them anywhere but they are supposed to be in fess city
I completed the game so why aren't they showing up?

Also missing 2 temptaion scenes the one with the nun and the one with the frosting lady
the guide doesn't really tell me where I need to go to see these events
It just tells me that the frosting girls happens during midnight. I took it not giving me direction as to where I need to go to me I just talk to her but nothing happens

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You can 'edit' your post, instead of double-posting. This saves space and makes repeating the same question every iother page less likely.
So where are citra and plana
This was answerered or right here (for the 3rd or 4th time).
Other links are found in the wiki someone took the time to fill up... You could also scroll down the OP.

Mick2000

Reputation score
citra and plana can be found inside the church downstairs. both are waiting for you since the beginning and you can ONLY CHOOSE ONE to fight (you still got both CG unlocked anyway).

also yeah, stop making the thread unnecessary long. learn to edit your post instead of double-posting

Some randomF

Reputation score
Sorry about that but I also have no idea how to get the beg skill.
Its not even mentioned on the wiki so i can't figure out how there

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
In other games, you automatically get it when you enter the Succubus House (and lose it when you leave). As far as I know, it's not implemented in this game.

Mick2000

Reputation score
it's a feature for player to enjoy in succubus house, not a skill during a real combat.
the moment you enter the house the game will grant the skill and then take it away the moment you leave.

Some randomF

Reputation score
it's a feature for player to enjoy in succubus house, not a skill during a real combat.
the moment you enter the house the game will grant the skill and then take it away the moment you leave.
It does that in lust grimm I believe yeah but not in this game.
I can't really get the girls to use the attacks I want to see

Mick2000

Reputation score
ah correction, LustFriend doesn't have the begging feature. i mixed it with LustGrimm. my bad

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Sorry, my previous reply was incorrect. There is a Beg skill in this game, it's just that it's added in a later version. You can get the Beg skill by talking to a succubus in the Succubus House (she's near the door in the top right corner).

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
There's someone on the wiki who's trying out the Genocide route and is stuck on Dark Fess. I haven't played that route myself, but it seems you need to defeat Dark Fess in order reach Demon. How exactly do you defeat her?

HoleyCheese

Reputation score
Is there a guide or a list for unlocking all the h scenes somewhere out there?

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
There's someone on the wiki who's trying out the Genocide route and is stuck on Dark Fess. I haven't played that route myself, but it seems you need to defeat Dark Fess in order reach Demon. How exactly do you defeat her?
I know this isn't particularly helpful, but I don't recall there being any trick to her other than that she's incredibly strong. Once you trigger her fight, I think you get locked into fighting her over-and-over until you win, so presumably if you're under-powered at that point then you're screwed unless you have a backup.

There's a save file/folder earlier in the thread that's just before her fight. I think this is the file I used to fight her myself, since I don't remember doing the other genocide requirements. And the time I beat her, I'm pretty certain I got lucky with crits and/or not seeing her strongest moves.

badluck

Reputation score
Hello guys ! Thank you for the translation !! Great job ! :D

But I can't make the true ending. I have follow the guide here , but it's still don't work.
I have all succubus I know in friends, except Lust Reaper ( the boss of the first game, i don't know how to be friend with her ).
Maybe there are some boss I havn't seen. It is the problem ? Here a screen shot of my succubus house. Help please :'( 1594741175290.png

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Hello guys ! Thank you for the translation !! Great job ! :D

But I can't make the true ending. I have follow the guide here , but it's still don't work.
I have all succubus I know in friends, except Lust Reaper ( the boss of the first game, i don't know how to be friend with her ).
Maybe there are some boss I havn't seen. It is the problem ? Here a screen shot of my succubus house. Help please :'(
is a guide on befriending most succubi, including Lust Reaper.

You're also missing Fess (to the left of Ideal). You can find her by going to Fess Space and sleeping in the bed.

Mick2000

Reputation score
requirement for true ending is to befriend ALL succubus including Lust Reaper so face her right away. also yeah fesse is missing to, befriend with her too.
in case you don't know where Lust Reaper is: go to the tournament (get to the fesse tower and take right instead of climbing the tower) and beat every contestant (total of 3 battle), after that the 4th battle will be unlocked.