What's new

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone have a save for the newest version? I honestly don't want to beat it again just to see the new content.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
oh if you have a cleard the game the easist way to access all of the is to enter the blue door in the succubus house.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I just redownloaded the game to be honest. Got a new computer and can't find it anywhere on my old one. Is it at the start? It's been a long long time since I even touched this game. XD

Reputation score
The Lust Grimm wiki has been created! You can find it at . It's still very much in its infancy and any help contributing would be appreciated.

EDIT: I'm currently in the process of adding pages for each enemy, but I've only done detailed pages for the Succubus and Lamia. Other people are welcome to flesh out the other pages, preferably keeping to the same format as these two.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Is there a way to stop the enemy's health bar being displayed during battle? Alternatively, is there a way to stop the background being displayed when viewing CGs in the Succubus House? I'm asking because I'm trying to get images from the game for the wiki.

EDIT: And on a different note, there are two enemy names that I'm not sure about: おっぱい妖怪 and ハンツテテク. Google Translate tells me that the first literally translates to "Breast Youkai" and the second is apparently "Huntsuteku/Hunttechuku"? To provide context, according to their profiles, おっぱい妖怪 has a habit of suffocating children and teenagers with her breasts and her name directly refers to this, while ハンツテテク is described as being mysterious, having the personality of an older sister and often walking around the desert with a swaying gait.

Last edited:

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there a way to stop the enemy's health bar being displayed during battle? Alternatively, is there a way to stop the background being displayed when viewing CGs in the Succubus House? I'm asking because I'm trying to get images from the game for the wiki.

Use the above program to extract all CG from any RPG Maker game.
If you have RPGVX Ace editor, you can also use the decrypter to load game as a project in the editor to look at the stats and movelists.

Great work with the wiki!

Reputation score
I don't know if this is the right place for it, but the makers of this game are working on another, similar one. Some of the enemies in Lust Grimm will also be in this, though they'll have new art.
The battle system will be similar to Lust Grimm, except with the addition of a "Communication" (not sure of translation) option. This allows you to talk to an enemy and raise their opinion of you, similar to "Talk" in Monster Girl Quest: Paradox. You can get items and even win the battle using this.

Reputation score
I've had some free time recently, so I added more content to the wiki and wrote up a blog post with guidelines on how other people can contribute.

Mick2000

Reputation score
I've had some free time recently, so I added more content to the wiki and wrote up a blog post with guidelines on how other people can contribute.
i really want to help on the wiki but still don't get on how to contribute. do i just need to press the edit button whenever it can?

also just some additional information in case nobody know.
so i have encounter a special kind of mob, or should i say a rare succubus. this certain succubus can appear anywhere and anytime (not in town ofc). unlike normal mob, her sprite doesn't have number which indicate her threat level and the sprite have no wing and the hair is white. if you found her somewhere roaming in dungeon you can approach and fight her, no worries because she seems to be weak (or maybe i was strong at the time) and her CG are same with normal succubus. when you defeat this "rare succubus" it will drop a special key which can be use to unlock a special chest in the game.

Reputation score
i really want to help on the wiki but still don't get on how to contribute. do i just need to press the edit button whenever it can?

also just some additional information in case nobody know.
so i have encounter a special kind of mob, or should i say a rare succubus. this certain succubus can appear anywhere and anytime (not in town ofc). unlike normal mob, her sprite doesn't have number which indicate her threat level and the sprite have no wing and the hair is white. if you found her somewhere roaming in dungeon you can approach and fight her, no worries because she seems to be weak (or maybe i was strong at the time) and her CG are same with normal succubus. when you defeat this "rare succubus" it will drop a special key which can be use to unlock a special chest in the game.
Yes, it's as simple as pressing the Edit button. Don't worry about making mistakes; the wiki automatically saves all previous versions of a page and it's possible to revert back if necessary.

I've found that same special succubus as well. She appears to be the same as the very first type of succubus encountered, in terms of strength. Defeating her is one of the best ways to get Silver Keys.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Am I mistaken or is there some sort of sequel being made to this? There's new enemy art/a new MC in screenshots on his blog.
Of course I might just be slow to the party, I skimmed the past few pages and saw no mention of it.

Lazyrick

Reputation score
Nah, you're right. the Dev has been working on a new work since March. It is supposedly going to play similar to Lust Grimm, but he did say he planned on making this one on MV, so you can expect some differences, hopefully good ones though.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Nah, you're right. the Dev has been working on a new work since March. It is supposedly going to play similar to Lust Grimm, but he did say he planned on making this one on MV, so you can expect some differences, hopefully good ones though.
Sweet, that's something else to look forward to. Also realized I'm a colossal dipshit and missed someone else pointing out there was a sequel in the works three posts above my own. Guess Ctrl + F'ing "Sequel" only takes you so far.

Reputation score
I probably should have mentioned this earlier, but anyone who wants to translate Lust Grimm is free to use the information I'm adding to the wiki. However, I can't guarantee the accuracy of my own translations as I'm just converting the output of Google Translate and JParser into proper English (my own knowledge of Japanese is minimal).

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I probably should have mentioned this earlier, but anyone who wants to translate Lust Grimm is free to use the information I'm adding to the wiki. However, I can't guarantee the accuracy of my own translations as I'm just converting the output of Google Translate and JParser into proper English (my own knowledge of Japanese is minimal).
Just in case anyone hasn't heard, is starting their translation of Lust Grimm. Maybe after that, they can do the sequel as well! :)