What's new

Reputation score
Just in case anyone hasn't heard, is starting their translation of Lust Grimm. Maybe after that, they can do the sequel as well! :)
Nice! I did hear about a poll where Lust Grimm was one of the choices, but I didn't realise it was the same people behind the Succubus Prison and Parade Buster translations. From what I've seen they do great work. Once they start releasing patches I'll update the wiki with their translation.

EDIT: Does anyone have an idea on the English translation for the name of the circle that made this game? The original Japanese is "むに工房" (taken from their website). In the OP of this thread it's translated as "Munichi Studio", which is also what I get when I copy the entire sentence where the name came from into Google Translate. The romaji for the circle's name is "muni kōbō", "kōbō" meaning "workshop/studio". The name used on dlsite is "62studio" while the URL of the circle's website is and their email is [email protected]. Based on my limited knowledge of Japanese, 62 can be read as "muni" and 625 as "muniko". I personally think that the name should be "Muni Studio" in English.

Last edited:
Reputation score

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I am fighting the sheep sisters. Clearly there is some item that I need to not get instant killed. Where do I find it?

password123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
iirc on the third turn is when it happens
what u need to do is increase ur defence to handle it
the easiest way to do that is to use an item with the icon of sand, that greatly increases ur defence for one turn
another way is to use the hug then use the anti-breast ability(green icons) and finally defend

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I never found the anti breast skill... but I managed to paralize them at the third turn bypassing their skill.

Now I have to find secret page 7. Any idea of where it is?

Last edited:
Reputation score
I never found the anti breast skill... but I managed to paralize them at the third turn bypassing their skill.

By secret page 7, are you referring to the seventh page in the second set of pages you collect through the game? To get that one, you need to release all 12 of the orbs in the area to the right of the first house. Each column of orbs is linked to skills of one of the four elements (Mouth, Chest, Ass and Pussy). You need to use these skills a certain number of times to release the orbs (I forget how many times it takes).

Mick2000

Reputation score

you sure that you referring to the secret pages which you needed to open the true ending? from what i can see you just beat the sheep sister and now you saying that you need to complete the secret page which mean that you have beat the game? that's pretty fast if i have to say

the normal page is the one with yellow paper icon, the secret page is the white paper icon.

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
you sure that you referring to the secret pages which you needed to open the true ending? from what i can see you just beat the sheep sister and now you saying that you need to complete the secret page which mean that you have beat the game? that's pretty fast if i have to say

the normal page is the one with yellow paper icon, the secret page is the white paper icon.
I just fought the first battle against red riding hood so... Yeah... I was fast.

CyberTai

Reputation score
With the patch and english text in the game, is it possible to pass the Pirate Boss with the password? If not, does anyone have a save that's post-pirate boss?

Mick2000

Reputation score
With the patch and english text in the game, is it possible to pass the Pirate Boss with the password? If not, does anyone have a save that's post-pirate boss?
i actually don't know or remember what "password" we're talking here. but if you ask whether you can skip pirate-boss then the answer is no, because every boss guard a chest that contain a pages which you need to clear the game.

also, what patch and english text you say?

Mick2000

Reputation score
ah yeah, how can i forget about this.
if i may ask, how deep is the translation progress? the patreon only say 9 scene or so but is the story is full?

Reputation score
i actually don't know or remember what "password" we're talking here. but if you ask whether you can skip pirate-boss then the answer is no, because every boss guard a chest that contain a pages which you need to clear the game.

also, what patch and english text you say?
The password is needed to enter the Pirate Succubus' cabin in order to progress the game. If the translation has yet to reach this point, the password is "マグロどん", and was mentioned on page 3 of this thread. Also, the Pirate Succubus is the only one of the 8 initial bosses that doesn't guard a page (though she still has to be beaten to get the item that lets you access heaven).
ah yeah, how can i forget about this.
if i may ask, how deep is the translation progress? the patreon only say 9 scene or so but is the story is full?
The public patch has only 9 scenes, but there are several ones beyond that. The gameplay elements (menus and such) are mostly translated, while the story and H-scenes are partially translated.

baneethename

Reputation score
I was having trouble with this as well. Here's the solution: Have an untranslated version of lust grimm in a separate folder and copy your save from the translated version to the untranslated. Go to the door and type the password mentioned by Green Thoughts in the japanese text. Once you do that just copy the save and move it back to the translated version.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
What is the area to the right of the Outset House (Starting area)? From what I gathered, you can activate the orbs once your uh... techniques have reached a certain level, but I'm not sure what it is that they do.

baneethename

Reputation score
So I just beat the heaven tileset, where am I meant to go now? I have no clue how to get the key for the sewer door, and Idk where the "town by the desert" is

Reputation score
So I just beat the heaven tileset, where am I meant to go now? I have no clue how to get the key for the sewer door, and Idk where the "town by the desert" is
You need to go to the village that's to the left of Daydream Tower (where the horse obstacle event is). Find Emilyn in the bar and talk to him, then go to Lacrima Village (the one to the right of the swamp). The soldier blocking the entrance to the cave will now be gone, allowing you to go through to the village of (name taken from machine translation) Back Cover. Talk to Herman in the house and you'll get the key to the sewer door. The town by the desert is a couple of maps beyond the sewer.

baneethename

Reputation score
You need to go to the village that's to the left of Daydream Tower (where the horse obstacle event is). Find Emilyn in the bar and talk to him, then go to Lacrima Village (the one to the right of the swamp). The soldier blocking the entrance to the cave will now be gone, allowing you to go through to the village of (name taken from machine translation) Back Cover. Talk to Herman in the house and you'll get the key to the sewer door. The town by the desert is a couple of maps beyond the sewer.
Thank you so much :)