What's new

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For a game that touts itself as BF... It honestly seemed like only one side was getting fucked. The mook enemies don't visually respond other than stripping at half health, and disappear in a puff of air with no words nor reactions after being defeated. The 3 succubus sisters talk so casually after the end of their battle, like they didn't just get their breasts groped for minutes straight. MC could have been swinging an actual sword at them for the whole game and nothing would have changed.

Some positive points for a slightly non-standard storyline I suppose, but it wasn't anything astounding. Overall an alright game, I just had a higher expectation than usual after seeing the BF tag and a 14 (now 15)-page thread soooo....

On an unrelated note, I also didn't realise Emilyn was supposed to be an okama up until way too late into the game when she or someone else explicitly said it

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
For a game that touts itself as BF... It honestly seemed like only one side was getting fucked. The mook enemies don't visually respond other than stripping at half health, and disappear in a puff of air with no words nor reactions after being defeated. The 3 succubus sisters talk so casually after the end of their battle, like they didn't just get their breasts groped for minutes straight. MC could have been swinging an actual sword at them for the whole game and nothing would have changed.

Some positive points for a slightly non-standard storyline I suppose, but it wasn't anything astounding. Overall an alright game, I just had a higher expectation than usual after seeing the BF tag and a 14 (now 15)-page thread soooo....

On an unrelated note, I also didn't realise Emilyn was supposed to be an okama up until way too late into the game when she or someone else explicitly said it
Isn't that pretty standard for BF games? At least of the ones I'm most familiar with (this one, Succubus Quest, Succubus Rhapsodia), that's usually how the battles against mooks go and bosses. Rhapsodia is perhaps the exception, as you can turn on dialogue for every single action in combat, I think.

Reputation score
Isn't that pretty standard for BF games? At least of the ones I'm most familiar with (this one, Succubus Quest, Succubus Rhapsodia), that's usually how the battles against mooks go and bosses. Rhapsodia is perhaps the exception, as you can turn on dialogue for every single action in combat, I think.
Monster Girl Quest: Paradox is an exception to this: you have access to both normal (i.e. violent) and pleasure attacks, and finishing off an enemy with a pleasure attack gives a different line to finishing them off with a normal attack.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Monster Girl Quest: Paradox is an exception to this: you have access to both normal (i.e. violent) and pleasure attacks, and finishing off an enemy with a pleasure attack gives a different line to finishing them off with a normal attack.
Well that's true, but I wouldn't call MGQ: Paradox Quest a BF game exactly, and that is certainly a better example of "one-sided" BF then Lust Grimm, for example.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Succubus Tower also had better enemy reactions iirc, though I didn't play it through because "resetting mystery dungeon" games wasn't my thing

MilkyQuest also had reactions and animations I think, but I dropped it a long time ago because battles took forever.

...Maaaaybe Lust Grimm's more generic combat system saved it from being dropped by me, after all.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
someone please tell me the password for the pirate ship isnt bugged I've tried combinations of the letter they give for the past hour but nothing works

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
omg I thought they mean't in arrangement of our physical keyboards not the letters on screen that killed me

Reputation score
On a different topic, someone called "Cherryboy" is doing a Let's Play of the game on Youtube. I was surprised at first, but then I remembered that there's tons of Monster Girl Quest Let's Plays already. Also on Youtube is the game's soundtrack, though this has been up for a few months already.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hint 1
『Remember! It's FOUR letters long!』

Hint 2
『d』

Hint 3
『q』

Hint 4
『x』

Hint 5
『W』

Hint 6
『Read the hints in reverse!』

Hint 7
『Shift every letter down by 3!
 So W becomes T!』
...What could be confusing here? Together did a good job with this simple puzzle.

Additional hint: it's a yummy fish. Also, Japanese slang for a "woman very, very passive during sex"

edit: starting map renaming "ふラーとり" the white cat to "Fluffy". If you don't know what I mean, don't grab this :)
edit2: me was stoopid; this will only work the 1st time you rename him... Well, I'll upload a new corrected map if anybody deems that useful. Probably not.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ranos

Reputation score
Oh good,i wasn't the only one struggling with the pirate ship puzzle too. I also tried to shift the letters down by 3 ON THE KEYBOARD too. It was phrased in a way that wasn't obvious that you have to shift 3 letters down "alphabetically", so i kind of gave up and looked up the walkthrough just for that particular part. I've beaten the whole game already, but that particular puzzle was the only one that stumped me. I was trying to beat the whole game without relying on any guides or walkthroughs.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
QuickEDIT: To be honest I didn't get the "shift 3 letters down" part, how did the translator define "down"? Still, the first thing I thought of was the Caesar Cipher which got me the answer since that's a really common puzzle, the keyboard never even occured to me, since going from W to T on a QWERTY isn't exactly down, it's to the right.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
the problem arises that shifting 3 letters on a keyboard at least the W to T example they gave works so that led me to think that's what they meant for the rest of the letters or maybe I just had a left brained moment but w/e I don't care anymore since I solved it.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
two questions:
-how do you acquire the Lick skills?
-is there any repeatable way to get silver ore?

joey88

Lurker
Reputation score
two questions:
-how do you acquire the Lick skills?
-is there any repeatable way to get silver ore?
I found all of mine from chests

As for silver ore, theres a guy in the village next to the lamia swamp that sells silver for 5k. If you want it solely for silver keys, daydream tower 1st floor is much better method. Fight enemies there and sometimes a regular succubus spawns. You are guaranteed a silver key if you defeat her.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I found all of mine from chests

As for silver ore, theres a guy in the village next to the lamia swamp that sells silver for 5k. If you want it solely for silver keys, daydream tower 1st floor is much better method. Fight enemies there and sometimes a regular succubus spawns. You are guaranteed a silver key if you defeat her.
From silver chests (the lick skills)?
And I did the dumb thing, using all my silver to craft keys before realizing I needed it for rings.

Hm.. I don't see anyone selling silver in the village.. I do remember there being a red dragon there, but its gone now.

Last edited:

Ranos

Reputation score
The guy that sells silver ore for 5k is in the Lacrima village, or the town after you pass all the lamias in the swamp.
Another way to get silver ores is to spam the intermediate races in the races located to the west of the Daydream tower. you get 1 silver ore per 500 muni if you get a good tempo going and not failing any races (just keep buying racing tickets). However, if you're drowning in muni,it's a lot faster to just buy the silver ores instead.

The lick skills I don't remember specifically if they were in silver chests or blue chests, but they were closer to the end dungeons. I think there was one in the dungeon after the slime queen, maybe the 2nd floor? in that dark cave. The skills themselves were kinda dissapointing though, they didn't seem to do more damage compared to the hand skills. (example, massage breast did like 3000 damage to breast weak succubi, while lick nipples did only only like 2800),

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The guy that sells silver ore for 5k is in the Lacrima village, or the town after you pass all the lamias in the swamp.
Another way to get silver ores is to spam the intermediate races in the races located to the west of the Daydream tower. you get 1 silver ore per 500 muni if you get a good tempo going and not failing any races (just keep buying racing tickets). However, if you're drowning in muni,it's a lot faster to just buy the silver ores instead.

The lick skills I don't remember specifically if they were in silver chests or blue chests, but they were closer to the end dungeons. I think there was one in the dungeon after the slime queen, maybe the 2nd floor? in that dark cave. The skills themselves were kinda dissapointing though, they didn't seem to do more damage compared to the hand skills. (example, massage breast did like 3000 damage to breast weak succubi, while lick nipples did only only like 2800),
Oh, I see the guy now, thanks both of you.

Ass Lick is in Awilda Cave (I'll update this post as I find the others)
Nipple Lick is in the House of the Legendary Hero (off Vega Highway)

Another note why the Lick skills are weaker.. they're Dexterity based, and most players likely have much higher Skill (on which the hand skills are based). the Lick skills however raise tension faster.

Last edited:

Logicblade

Reputation score
Where can I find the third cow girl?

Nevermind, find it like imediately after posting this. Just had to maze harder.

Reputation score
. Among other changes, it contains new scenes. There's a password to unlock the CGs (60200). Aside from that, the blog post also contains a link to , one of the artists for Lust Grimm and Lust Friend.