What's new

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey guys,

Inside of the succubus house, it looks like they wont let you see the scenarios / ends for bosses unless you acquire some drop when killing them (similar to the other typical monsters where you need to acquire a specific item to be able to see their scenes). How can I get these from the boss monsters? Do I just have to keep reloading the save before I kill them for the first time during the storyline and hope that they drop that special item? It's the item that the succubus wants to trade with you for. (Ex - The Alruane Vine)

Thanks.

jasn12

Reputation score
Hey guys,

Inside of the succubus house, it looks like they wont let you see the scenarios / ends for bosses unless you acquire some drop when killing them (similar to the other typical monsters where you need to acquire a specific item to be able to see their scenes). How can I get these from the boss monsters? Do I just have to keep reloading the save before I kill them for the first time during the storyline and hope that they drop that special item? It's the item that the succubus wants to trade with you for. (Ex - The Alruane Vine)

Thanks.
For the boss scenes you can get it from boss drops if your lucky or playing hard or extreme mode(I'm playing on hard mode so I usually get it In my first or second try) or trade from the succubus after you've defeated the boss. Yes the Alurane vine is the item for the first boss

Mick2000

Reputation score
Hey guys,

Thanks.
actually there's several way to get this.
1. extreme way which reload save and kill the boss hoping she drop the item, or wear a "lucky coin" which can double drop rate (works for me when beat teacher succubus)
2. the easiest way which talking to a different looking succubus who stand in front of the gate of every dungeon, she will ask you to do something in exchange for boss item (sometime it's exchange with item, other have you meet certain requirement like level, other want you to have several amount of money)

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
actually there's several way to get this.
1. extreme way which reload save and kill the boss hoping she drop the item, or wear a "lucky coin" which can double drop rate (works for me when beat teacher succubus)
2. the easiest way which talking to a different looking succubus who stand in front of the gate of every dungeon, she will ask you to do something in exchange for boss item (sometime it's exchange with item, other have you meet certain requirement like level, other want you to have several amount of money)
I'm an idiot. This whole time I thought that the person who traded with you outside of the dungeons wanted to take your boss item in the trade, not trade it to you. Oops.

Thanks.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
also, once you get the normal end, you can repeatedly fight bosses anyway.. no save scumming required. In fact, once you unlock the succubus trio in their house, this is a great way to boost your stats to hell, since they each drop stat boost items 100%.

mylittleairport

Reputation score
So I spent about 2 days searching the underbelly of the internet for a 100% complete save of this, and the best I could find was the one earlier in this thread that was missing a bunch of the scenes from the succubus house. So I dug around and found an RPG Maker save editor instead activated all the flags and added all the items and managed to create this save file, which has you locked in the succubus house, but with all scenes activated.

Basically if you want all the h-content and none of the gameplay, this is the save file to use. Enjoy.
Thanks for this save file!

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is it possible to fight the pirate succubus if you accept her quest? I was talking to her, and accidentally hit the first option to do the quest rather than the second option to fight her. After talking with her after doing the quest, she doesnt give me the option to fight her.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Is it possible to fight the pirate succubus if you accept her quest? I was talking to her, and accidentally hit the first option to do the quest rather than the second option to fight her. After talking with her after doing the quest, she doesnt give me the option to fight her.
if my memory serve me right. 1st option is accept her quest and explore the sea cave by giving you an orb which you can put in the middle of harmonia town, later after beat the boss inside you can talk to the pirate again and duel with her.
2nd option doesn't do thing, more like "maybe next time" option if i'm not wrong.
i also wonder how came you seems to stuck in the game... i mean the game is fully translated, there's no way you can miss thing

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I have trouble finding the Key on the Bookshelf in the Succubus School... The Trickster Succubus says always the same who would place something so important on a Bookshelf, but i spammed enter on every Bookshelf i can access from both sides but nothing is found.

edit: nvm had it alredy in my inventory but somehow it wasnt displayed, after loading it was just there

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have any idea where the stationary mobs that drop "Black Wings" are? I get the hint from Aurin (one of the dragon "researchers") that you should find stationary succubi that drop them, but i have no idea where they are. Other than the one that exists in the same zone.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Anyone have any idea where the stationary mobs that drop "Black Wings" are? I get the hint from Aurin (one of the dragon "researchers") that you should find stationary succubi that drop them, but i have no idea where they are. Other than the one that exists in the same zone.
one should be on the same area as a maid succubus, the other 2 actually tricky one. they are the 2 succubus at school town. after you active the trigger inside the church there should be 2 succubus who stand near the bridge, one is the student and other is the sport one. if they didn't show up then maybe you need to clear the area (fight teacher succubus and proceed the event first)

Reputation score
For this quest, you need to go back to the Waterway and talk to the Frightened Boy. You should get the wings from him, if I remember correctly.

Yes

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For this quest, you need to go back to the Waterway and talk to the Frightened Boy. You should get the wings from him, if I remember correctly.
Thanks very much for replying. I got the two wings from the frightened guy, but then needed the other 3 from the stationary mobs, to make a total of 5.
one should be on the same area as a maid succubus, the other 2 actually tricky one. they are the 2 succubus at school town. after you active the trigger inside the church there should be 2 succubus who stand near the bridge, one is the student and other is the sport one. if they didn't show up then maybe you need to clear the area (fight teacher succubus and proceed the event first)
Awesome cheers, I remember those two by the bridge now that I think about it, I knew they would be somewhere close.

Reputation score
Does anyone know where to acquire the pussy lick skill?
It's found in a silver chest in a hidden room on the Pirate Ship. Specifically, go to the north side of the building with banners on it, the entrance is aligned with the red banner.

Ranos

Reputation score
Since you have finished Lust Grimm, could you take over the translation for Succubus Rhapsodia: https://ulmf.org/threads/rj181931-succubus-rhapsodia-english-on-hiatus-up-for-adoption-2018.9111/
or The Zombie Hazard (just machine translation): https://ulmf.org/threads/google-translate-rj138973-the-zombie-hazard-v1-6.9677/
You'll have to ask next time they finish a translation, as the translators are currently working on a different game: The World a Robot Girl Dream Of ( )
Their patreon page is here:

Nowadon

Reputation score

Does anyone got this pic, pls send.. want to see those trio's Unique end :(