What's new

My Quiz Game

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: my quiz

If I remember correcting its tit fucking, though Im not sure. Either that or blow jobs. Either way I have a crapton of both. Bad thing is that my internet connection is unstable and the uploads would most likely not be finished because of me always DC'ing so I cant help unfortunately.

Cole

Lurker
Reputation score

If I remember correcting its tit fucking, though Im not sure. Either that or blow jobs. Either way I have a crapton of both. Bad thing is that my internet connection is unstable and the uploads would most likely not be finished because of me always DC'ing so I cant help unfortunately.
Yep, you're right, it's Tit-Fucking.

Last edited:

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

first off, its Paizuri. and yes, it's tittysex.

Paizuri = Tittysex
Fellatio = Oral Sex on the Penis
Cunnilingus = Oral Sex on the Vagina

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

well i found armpit sex, eggs, and boob sex, but im at a relitives house so wait on the upload

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

we shall wait patiently until you return, but if you fail i shall know for i can see DEEP into your soul!!! i just cant tell you the color of anything:p

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

ok expect pictures soon, sorry about the wait... yea i have no excuse

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

In the past. You need to get in a Delorean and get up to 88 mph to see them.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

this over if so where pics?
2 years... 2 years, you're so desperate for pictures that you don't look anywhere else on the site except a thread from 2 years ago that said they would at some point deliver some pictures... come on, go to the alphabet game thread or something.

OP
handofdoz

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

er... ill upload my collection to megaupload or something soon..... currently moving and working at a job. btw how the hell did you remember this?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I've always wanted to try this out. If nobody minds, I'd like to take a couple swings at this. *Ahem*

The hentai quiz game is a simple game with simple rules: I give you a riddle and whoever answers the riddle correctly gets to name a hentai of their choice that they'd like posted by the question-poser and anybody else who would like to contribute.
-To keep this orderly, I guess the person that makes up the riddle is the one who won last time. But seeing as how I'm trying to jumpstart this, I'll start us off with an easy one.

A vase was broken from inside a house. When asked about it, the four children who were there gave the following statements in order, starting with Jim.

Jim: "I didn't do it."
John: "Jim is telling the truth."
Jack: "Joe is lying."
Joe: "I swear it wasn't me."

The one who lied was the one who did it. Who broke the vase?

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: My Quiz Game

It can be either Jack or Joe, as either of them lying would make the other's statement true.

I want some... xenomorph Hentai pics, can never have too many of those :D

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Aw come on. At least pick one.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Aw come on. At least pick one.
Not enough information. I could make a truth table or I could even use natural deduction, but I'm too lazy.

mooseguy

Lurker
Reputation score

Not enough information. I could make a truth table or I could even use natural deduction, but I'm too lazy.
There is a clear solution here, and it does not require anything so complex as what you suggested.

I'll put my answer in a spoiler so other people have a chance to think about this.
Jack did it.

The important thing here is that they gave their statements in order. Jack said that Joe is lying before Joe said anything. Therefore Jack's statement can't be true.

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

Jack did it.

The important thing here is that they gave their statements in order. Jack said that Joe is lying before Joe said anything. Therefore Jack's statement can't be true.
^This.

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

There is a clear solution here, and it does not require anything so complex as what you suggested.

I'll put my answer in a spoiler so other people have a chance to think about this.
Jack did it.

T-t-that's not how it happened in Professor Layton!

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

T-t-that's not how it happened in Professor Layton!
Wrong. That's exactly how it happened. Also, Mooseguy go ahead and request something.

mooseguy

Lurker
Reputation score

Also, Mooseguy go ahead and request something.
Ooo, I won something!

Well there isn't anything in particular I've been looking for, so how about... any hentai image that made you laugh out loud.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Haha, delayed response, sorry. Anyway, I don't really find hentai that funny, but I guess I could find something that might seem funny.

Yeah... Not many images. LIke I said, I don't hentai that funny. I look for hentai to fap.