What's new

ACT [第N本舗 / The N Main Shop] 聖白蓮と淫魔の魔城 / Byakuren and the Succubus Castle (RJ374869)

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Yea that's what I got initially aswell, but after that you should be able to start it using locale emulator set to japanese (better if u install it, easiest way to get those games to work).
I can get the game to run, that's no problem. What I'm trying to do is translate it into English. The "Translate" menu is not showing up in Mtool when I install it for this game.
There are two apps/executables in the game folder. One is "setup" which Mtool recognises as TyranoBuilder, not Wolf. The other executable has Asian characters (have no clue if this game is Japanese or Chinese anymore, I've seen conflicting reports), this one is recognized as WolfRPG, but I'm not getting the translation menu.

I was doing all of this with Japanese locale, then I saw a suggestion somewhere that the error message was due to not using Chinese locale so I switched to that one to no avail.

FakerFan73

Reputation score
I can get the game to run, that's no problem. What I'm trying to do is translate it into English. The "Translate" menu is not showing up in Mtool when I install it for this game.
There are two apps/executables in the game folder. One is "setup" which Mtool recognises as TyranoBuilder, not Wolf. The other executable has Asian characters (have no clue if this game is Japanese or Chinese anymore, I've seen conflicting reports), this one is recognized as WolfRPG, but I'm not getting the translation menu.

I was doing all of this with Japanese locale, then I saw a suggestion somewhere that the error message was due to not using Chinese locale so I switched to that one to no avail.
Hm okay strange, if I put the file with the chinese letters into MTool, start it, click on error messages and start it with japanese locale emulator afterwards it switches to the tab with the translation option after it started up.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Hm okay strange, if I put the file with the chinese letters into MTool, start it, click on error messages and start it with japanese locale emulator afterwards it switches to the tab with the translation option after it started up.
I got it to work, thanks for explaining your process.

45rfedsx3w6tyg

Reputation score
I bought this game recently on DLSite and reached roughly 96% completion. I got to see endings 2, 5 and 6, as well as ending 1 through the save posted by #boi. However, endings 3 and 4 elude me. Has anybody had luck in figuring out what they're about?

For anyone else interested in getting all the endings, the requirements are as follows:
Ending 1 (なべて世はことも無し) - Rescue everyone and complete the game with lewdness 0
Ending 2 (オナニーが止まらない僧侶) - Rescue everyone but your lewdness is above 0
Ending 3 - ???
Ending 4 - ???
Ending 5 (淫魔の化身) - End the game without having rescued everyone.
Ending 6 (淫魔の奴隷) - End the game while pregnant.

I got ending 5 by not figuring out how to access the room where Shou Toramaru is located and thus missing her fight. To my knowledge, the only other fight that can be skipped is with Koakuma in that flesh pit in the middle of the map. Sadly, I cannot undo that fight without backtracking significantly and having to pretty much play the whole game again, so I haven't tried that yet.

Since ending 4 is about lewdness, I was wondering if ending 3 is about the other stats. I drank as many potions as I could, getting all the "body developments" in the high hundreds and even 1000+ but still 0 lewdness, and no, I still got ending 1.

Boss CGs don't appear to be counted differently to regular CGs. I let Byakuren get violated and even impregnated by the tentacle Koakuma uses in the final battle, and no other monster, and it didn't do anything special. I tried letting Koakuma beat me over and over and over again, but past the second try, there was no difference in dialogue or anything.

Alright, using some flawless logic, I discovered ending 3 as well and have thus beat the game with 100% completion and seeing all 6 endings. Which is neat. Here is the final list of things needed for every ending.
Ending 1 (なべて世はことも無し) - Rescue everyone and complete the game with lewdness 0
Ending 2 (オナニーが止まらない僧侶) - Rescue everyone but your lewdness is between 0 - 500
Ending 3 (露出徘かいがやめられない僧侶) - Rescue everyone but your lewdness is between 500 - 1500
Ending 4 (セックス中毒の僧侶) - Rescue everyone but your lewdness is above 1500.
Ending 5 (淫魔の化身) - End the game without having rescued everyone.
Ending 6 (淫魔の奴隷) - End the game while pregnant.

The endings are sorted in a way from best to worst, so Endings 5 and 6 are probably considered bad, while 2, 3 and 4 are intermediate and ending 1 is the proper good ending. The Japanese titles give an idea as to what each ending looks like, but I won't show them. If you'd like to see them, play the game for yourself. It's a fun game.

Last edited:

DsiGuy42

Reputation score
I keep seeing this "rescuing" thing, but how do you rescue everyone? Is it a specific thing you do during the boss fights is there a secret you have to find or something?