What's new

ACT [第N本舗 / The N Main Shop] 聖白蓮と淫魔の魔城 / Byakuren and the Succubus Castle (RJ374869)

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The preview images show her with a preggo belly, how does that work?

Nevermind I got it, seems it doesn't work with some enemies despite still getting creampied.

Last edited:

Player 1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where's the bomb? I managed to find and defeat the final boss, but there's several areas of the map I've never visited because I can't get past bomb blocks, lol.

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Where's the bomb? I managed to find and defeat the final boss, but there's several areas of the map I've never visited because I can't get past bomb blocks, lol.
i believe its in the ice area.

Player 1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I found it, but it turned out my actual problem was I could have been stomping those purple guys years ago but I never realized it.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
After bike exploit has been removed, how exactly to you make it up the fairy tower ?
I can't see any useful pattern there....

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
After bike exploit has been removed, how exactly to you make it up the fairy tower ?
If it's where I'm thinking, you'll need double-air dash (which also allows you to air dash up)

SureAsHell

Reputation score
Found a cracked version on the interwebs, so grab at your own risk.
If there is a problem with the download, just lemme know.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
is this game as long winded and trollish as the dev's previous game? I remember people were racking their heads trying to find the best ending in that last game.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
How do you reach this switch without breaking the game?
Only way I managed to get here is bombing the bike and then double jumping.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
If it's where I'm thinking, you'll need double-air dash (which also allows you to air dash up)
Bike never really worked for that, I ended up slowing the game down to .25x and jumping on the fairies, their first set of spawns as you enter the room is static. It's doable at 1x speed but I had spent too long frustrated and wandering to bother.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Meh, the part I was missing was that air dash works up too.
As for the UFOs, that part was a bit annoying, but still doable.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is the big tiddied, giant redhead in the top left of the banner an enemy/boss?
If yes, where would you find her in the game?

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
Is the big tiddied, giant redhead in the top left of the banner an enemy/boss?
If yes, where would you find her in the game?
Final Boss. Her area is near the top of the map, you'll know if you're on the right path because there's a boss gauntlet before her.

boombome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the tip, you saved my day :D And as I promised here is my 100% save
From this guide, it seems like I was missing an orange point and 2 magenta points but I can't get into it. Maybe it's because I was playing the cracked 1.00 version and that guy is playing the latest one.

If you want to achieve 100% in the status, replay the final boss, I'm not gonna include the SaveData99.sav so that you guys can play it on your own and get 100% there since mine have this 96% in the first playthrough because I didn't finish Murasa back then.
View attachment 43244
View attachment 43243
Been throwing my face at 100% this game, and seem to have all but the one room underneath the Minamitsu Murasa refight room. Im not seeing any doors on your map to the room, how did you get there?

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Man, I am tempted to buy this on the spot, but DRM probably means I can't just throw it into MTL tool. Guess I'll have to wait for English version.

FakerFan73

Reputation score
Man, I am tempted to buy this on the spot, but DRM probably means I can't just throw it into MTL tool. Guess I'll have to wait for English version.
So I can tell you from how I played it: This game was made in Wolf RPG so I had no problem playing it with MTool.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
So I can tell you from how I played it: This game was made in Wolf RPG so I had no problem playing it with MTool.
What configuration did you use? (which file did you drag into the tool and did you change any of the settings to make it work?)
I keep getting "Cannot locate basic info data" error.

Last edited:

FakerFan73

Reputation score
What configuration did you use? (which file did you drag into the tool and did you change any of the settings to make it work?)
I keep getting "Cannot locate basic info data" error.
Yea that's what I got initially aswell, but after that you should be able to start it using locale emulator set to japanese (better if u install it, easiest way to get those games to work).