What's new

ACT [第N本舗 / The N Main Shop] 聖白蓮と淫魔の魔城 / Byakuren and the Succubus Castle (RJ374869)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

From the circle that made Reimu Hakurei's Youkai Extermination Operation and Youmu Konpaku and the Dungeon of Lewd Creatures comes another Touhou 2D platformer type game. This time, the protagonist is Byakuren.

The game is very Metroidvania in design, where you essentially wander a large map, defeating bosses to gain certain powerups that allow you to progress further in the game.

Story: The really basic gist is that Byakuren got transported to a mysterious castle, where a succubus has stripped her of her weapons and clothes. Byakuren now has to explore the castle and find her way out.

Gameplay: As stated, it's a Metroidvania type game. You go around, exploring the castle, and attacking/avoiding enemies, defeating bosses to gain powerups, and unlocking different areas in the castle.
Also like a Metroidvania, you have a map that keeps track of your progress and marks different rooms, like save rooms. To save, you need to find Doremy Sweet (the 2hu with the santa hat).
Sex scenes mostly come from losing all your health to certain enemies. When you get raped, your sex stats rise, which corrupts Byakuren. This can change the way Byakuren reacts in subsequent scenes.
You can access the scenes you've previously seen in the pause menu, but you can also unlock all the scenes by beating the game.

The game also has a level up system, which increases your max health, strength, defense, etc. You can level up from killing enemies, and by being raped and acquiring hearts, which are consumable items that show up in your inventory afterwards (which, as stated, will corrupt Byakuren further).

When killing enemies, they may sometimes drop items. You can pick them up by walking over them, and they will show up in your inventory to use. You'll also find present boxes that contain items as well.
In your inventory menu, you can equip or unequip weapons, skills, different costumes, etc, and also use items like healing potions. You can also press C on an item to swap it with another item for organizational purposes.

Your pause menu contains the following options (from top to bottom):
- Your sex stats
- Your inventory
- Your gallery
- Volume control
- Control schemes
- Loading saves
- Your map

Controls: You can change your control scheme in the options, but it defaults to
Z = Attack/Interact
X = Jump/Cancel
C = Open your menu

As you gain skills, A, S, and D also get used. You'll also start being able to use directional keys with your attack, allowing you to use other skills.
A = Sprint
S and D = Switch between your projectile attacks (when you obtain them)

Last edited:

#boi

Reputation score
Thanks for the new post, I'll copy my previous post here.

I'm trying to grind for 100% state of the game, but currently I'm stuck at this gate to fight with Murasa because I can't find the switch to open it. Hope someone played the game can tell me where.
I'll upload the 100% save file once I can be able to reach it if anyone interested :)

screenshot_2022_0309_00_54_44.png

screenshot_2022_0309_00_54_36.png

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Fuckin a. They're going to start calling you saint darkfire if you keep this up.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Finally some good food

Thanks for the new post, I'll copy my previous post here.

I'm trying to grind for 100% state of the game, but currently I'm stuck at this gate to fight with Murasa because I can't find the switch to open it. Hope someone played the game can tell me where.
I'll upload the 100% save file once I can be able to reach it if anyone interested :)
Throw the blue boomerang item to the left side of the screen and it'll activate a switch

#boi

Reputation score
Finally some good food

Throw the blue boomerang item to the left side of the screen and it'll activate a switch
Thanks for the tip, you saved my day :D And as I promised here is my 100% save
From this guide, it seems like I was missing an orange point and 2 magenta points but I can't get into it. Maybe it's because I was playing the cracked 1.00 version and that guy is playing the latest one.

If you want to achieve 100% in the status, replay the final boss, I'm not gonna include the SaveData99.sav so that you guys can play it on your own and get 100% there since mine have this 96% in the first playthrough because I didn't finish Murasa back then.
screenshot_2022_0310_10_47_32.png
screenshot_2022_0310_10_31_24.png

Attachments

Shyboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game itself is amazing, but the teleporting is pretty buggy, 7/10 times I get thrown OoB and start getting wolf errors, the only way I found to not get my save compromised was get myself arrested so the game teleport me to the prison and the save fixes itself. Do we need anything else to unlock all cg? After beating and getting the clear save I didn't unlock the scenes missing.

#boi

Reputation score
The game itself is amazing, but the teleporting is pretty buggy, 7/10 times I get thrown OoB and start getting wolf errors, the only way I found to not get my save compromised was get myself arrested so the game teleport me to the prison and the save fixes itself. Do we need anything else to unlock all cg? After beating and getting the clear save I didn't unlock the scenes missing.
The N Main Shop games don't have a h-scene gallery and the gallery in the menu is the collection of the scene that you gone through.

OP
DarkFire1004

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
The N Main Shop games don't have a h-scene gallery and the gallery in the menu is the collection of the scene that you gone through.
After you beat the game, one of the things the end credits tells you is that if you go to coordinates (25, 6), you'll find the gallery. You will not have found this tile yet, so you will need to go to (26, 6) and walk to the left, where the wall will have opened. From there, you can talk to this particular Doremy and she'll let you go through the gallery.

#boi

Reputation score
After you beat the game, one of the things the end credits tells you is that if you go to coordinates (25, 6), you'll find the gallery. You will not have found this tile yet, so you will need to go to (26, 6) and walk to the left, where the wall will have opened. From there, you can talk to this particular Doremy and she'll let you go through the gallery.
Found it, thank you. The dev might listened to the feedback and finally put a gallery in :D
The game state now reach to 100.16%
screenshot_2022_0310_17_08_40.png

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this, but is there a bug wherein you can't dash and jump to the right? I can only seem to do it when jumping to the left.

Edit: nvm, it only happened when I re-binded the dash Key to C (Cuz why is it on A)

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm having a little problem checking this out.
There were some old posts about being able to use some tools to extract files from Enigma Protector containers (not EVB - this isn't EVB protected), but the links there seem dead.
Do those tools still work here and if so, does anyone have a working link ?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
So, I sequence broke the fuck out of this using the motorcycle. While riding it and using it's attack it'll jump much higher, if you dismount at the peak of the jump you can then do your air-jump. Led to me wasting much time as I'd ended up stuck at the same point #boi was and by the time I'd tried using the boomerang to hit the switch out of desperation I had thoroughly fucked up the path I was supposed to take to progress through the game. Also didn't realize the air-dash could be directed or that the ground-pound was used to remove purple blocks.

And yeah, the release version on nyaa is bugged, ended up with a bunch of weird map-sqaures in the area with the moving platforms so I've only got 97.5% completion.

OP
DarkFire1004

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Oh, since we're talking about random tidbits about the game, I highly recommend crouch attacking at ALL times. The crouch attack is the same exact thing as the normal attack, but there's no recovery frames. If you've every played some of the Megaman X games, it's kinda like how Zero can cancel his attack with dash (and vice versa), so you can just shit out damage by mashing on the two buttons. Same deal here, but you just need to hold down crouch and then mash on attack to obliterate bosses.

When you pick up the bomb, keep that shit unequipped as much as you can so you don't replace the crouch attack with it.

CadBac94

Reputation score
So I go to the location for the gallery girl but all her options led to some slime scene. Am I missing something here?

OP
DarkFire1004

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
When you talk to Doremy, you first get the option of selecting... something (I think it's supposed to be how corrupted Byakuren is, but I don't speak Japanese). After that, you get a small dialogue box, telling you what enemy's scene you want to see. Press up or down to scroll through the enemies.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
When you talk to Doremy, you first get the option of selecting... something (I think it's supposed to be how corrupted Byakuren is, but I don't speak Japanese).
Her holes get more loose the more scenes she engages in, the setting is for that. Author has interesting taste.
First option is "leave it like last time", second is tight, last is as loose as possible.

btw I recommend getting google translator on your phone and just using the camera option to point it at your screen, it actually recognizes the text and translates it well enough when you're in a pinch. Don't really care if the google employee sees what I'm translating lol

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I would 100% have avoided the game without the recommendation.
But hey, Byakuren might be my tohou favorite, so why not? 😁