What's new

ACT [第N本舗 / The N Main Shop] Youmu Konpaku & Dungeon of Lewd Creatures / 魂魄妖夢と淫妖の洞窟 (RJ237355)

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Whoever designed these stages needs to get shot in the damn face, ruined what could had been a perfectly good game. At least give us a damn freaking map instead of making us wander around aimlessly.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
^
I agree with this wholeheartedly.
And also the option to see which stage I haven't gotten that light thingy, because I'm missing 5 and I don't know where the hell to get them

S_K

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there another dialogue change in the H-Scenes past the hearts showing up? (The third level, I guess. Virgin/Low H/High H)

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well here's a gift for everyone here.

(EDIT : ok apparently I did something wrong, because the table I linked doesn't work anymore. It seem the addresses get shuffled every startup. If someone can help me with this, that would be great, as well as finding the completion percentage address.)

Ending 6 : Finish the game without finding Hakurouken and Roukanken.
Ending 5 : Finish the game with Hakurouken and Roukanken, but not the sparks.
Ending 4 : Finish the game with H&R, all the sparks, lose to the "final boss".
Ending 3 : Finish the game with H&R, all the sparks.
Ending 2 : Finish the game with H&R, all the sparks, no sex partners at all.
Ending 1 : Same as above, but with 100% completion.

Note that any ending unlock Bonus Mode, where you start with every clothes options as well as the glasses.

Last edited:

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Interesting fact: The Mittens that allows you to carry items out of stages through the entrance works on Keys as well. However, if you use a Key from Stage A to unlock the door on Stage B, the key you took from Stage A disappears and you will have to then use the Key from Stage B (or another Stage) to unlock Stage A's door.

tequ101

Reputation score
So, is there any way to have a 100% gallery without having to lose to all the monster in all kinds of costumes and states? And even like that the ending scenes can be seen only when you get each ending.

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, is there any way to have a 100% gallery without having to lose to all the monster in all kinds of costumes and states? And even like that the ending scenes can be seen only when you get each ending.
As from where I'm at in research, no, this might be what bonus mode is for. However I haven't gotten ending 1 yet, and this might do something.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
And also the option to see which stage I haven't gotten that light thingy, because I'm missing 5 and I don't know where the hell to get them
The stage outline turns green if you got everything in the stage. So if its red, your still missing something in that stage. Which could be the light thingy, a secret exit, or something else I'm not yet aware of. At the very least that should help narrow down where to look.

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The stage outline turns green if you got everything in the stage.
It becomes green once you've collected all 25 Red points (The ones that give you 10 points).
I really can't be bothered collecting all of the points in the stage, since that's even more of a chore than looking for the Keys and Doors.
Once you get the glasses, you'll know what I'm talking about

Fikwriter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Came here expecting that somebody already made a list of all the sparkly thingies in all levels.

I'm at level 8 and can't find both the Key and the second exit.
Level design in this game is extremely confusing.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It becomes green once you've collected all 25 Red points (The ones that give you 10 points).
I really can't be bothered collecting all of the points in the stage, since that's even more of a chore than looking for the Keys and Doors.
Once you get the glasses, you'll know what I'm talking about
Oh really? My mistake then. Guess it was just a coincidence for me then.

bbbishop

Reputation score
Cant complete stage with trangular block *** someone can give a savee /pleaseee !!

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Cant complete stage with trangular block *** someone can give a savee /pleaseee !!
The triangle blocks let you run up a wall if the block is placed next to the wall (Like the ramps in Super Mario World). Also, the blocks are liftable, and don't have to face the right direction to work. You do need a slight running start, but not much of one.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Where do you get bombs? I only ever found one in a mystery dungeon, but there's loads of places to use them

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Bombs sometimes show up in the shop, other then that I'm not sure.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What exactly is required for 100%? Even with all 34 shiny things, retrieving the swords, obtaining all of the Red points and (I believe) finding every exit in every stage, my highest percentage I have obtained is ~98%.

Also, apparently Ending 2 must have a requirement related to Sexual Parameters separate from "Sexual Partners", because I got ending 3 despite having 0 Sexual Partners, but my H-Parameters were raised slightly by the attacks of the monsters in the last stage.

Also, here is my save in the last stage.

Attachments

tequ101

Reputation score
You get ending 3 because lust has to be 0 to get ending 2, I don't know why your lust would increase though, maybe you used the cheap potion? I think that increases something about that. And no idea what else might be required, there must be some other hidden thing who knows

Edit: Now I just tried to use cheat engine to have 100.0% completion but I still got ending 2 telling me to get 100%. It even said 100% when it shows the stats at the end. So yeah I guess it must have some other trigger or maybe it's just the creator trolling everyone.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
What exactly is required for 100%? Even with all 34 shiny things, retrieving the swords, obtaining all of the Red points and (I believe) finding every exit in every stage, my highest percentage I have obtained is ~98%.

Also, apparently Ending 2 must have a requirement related to Sexual Parameters separate from "Sexual Partners", because I got ending 3 despite having 0 Sexual Partners, but my H-Parameters were raised slightly by the attacks of the monsters in the last stage.

Also, here is my save in the last stage.
Where do I put the save? I tried putting it in Save Folder, but the option I have are "Starting from beginning" or "Default Setting"

Edit: nvm got it, you need to go through opening first...but I can't move to other map? Stuck with only Tentacle's Lair to access because I can't move left (only right, or down) even when returning from the stage 34.

Last edited:

demilupo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You get ending 3 because lust has to be 0 to get ending 2, I don't know why your lust would increase though, maybe you used the cheap potion? I think that increases something about that. And no idea what else might be required, there must be some other hidden thing who knows

Edit: Now I just tried to use cheat engine to have 100.0% completion but I still got ending 2 telling me to get 100%. It even said 100% when it shows the stats at the end. So yeah I guess it must have some other trigger or maybe it's just the creator trolling everyone.
Oh goddamnit. In some super difficult and secret places, I see Clear/Transparent gems that don't have an official count. I was hoping that those didn't affect the completion rate but I guess they do. Fuck that.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You get ending 3 because lust has to be 0 to get ending 2, I don't know why your lust would increase though.
The flowers that cause Confusion in the tree stages also increase lust. I also noticed that Completion Percentage goes DOWN by 0.4% when you reobtain the swords? That seems weird.

Last edited: