What's new

ACT [第N本舗 / The N Main Shop] Youmu Konpaku & Dungeon of Lewd Creatures / 魂魄妖夢と淫妖の洞窟 (RJ237355)

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You get ending 3 because lust has to be 0 to get ending 2, I don't know why your lust would increase though, maybe you used the cheap potion? I think that increases something about that. And no idea what else might be required, there must be some other hidden thing who knows

Edit: Now I just tried to use cheat engine to have 100.0% completion but I still got ending 2 telling me to get 100%. It even said 100% when it shows the stats at the end. So yeah I guess it must have some other trigger or maybe it's just the creator trolling everyone.
Could you show me what variable had the completion rate ? I am guessing 100% actually includes the 25 red points in every stage, so if someone has an idea of these pointers too, I could try something.

tequ101

Reputation score
Could you show me what variable had the completion rate ? I am guessing 100% actually includes the 25 red points in every stage, so if someone has an idea of these pointers too, I could try something.
It took me a while to find the variable and even saved it but now that I try again, the variable isn't changing the completion rate. I haven't used cheat engine that much so I don't know why that happened, the variable that worked before was 149EEC2C. To find it I kept loading different saves with different completion rates and telling the cheat engine that the variable had just increased or decreased. Here a screenshot of the save with 100%.

2019-02-15_20h40_46.png

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Indeed, I also see three stars, the most I ever got was two. Could you try finding what hosts the red points, put it at 25 for every stage and try with that ? I do know of the variable change problem, it's why I had to remove the table I made. It's probably a quirk of WolfRPG if I had to guess.

bandanadee

Lurker
Reputation score
Theirs "grey" coins that increase the completion by a few decimal % and can be increased in CE, heres an example of pics on where to find one, it's the last stage and early in the entrance, you do need to grab a spring jump on another map to get up. Also theirs a certain CG I can't find among others and it possible involves prostituting a goblin, and seems to be saved in the "memory" bank, and one more CG where the orc is top down on her very similar to ending 5

Attachments

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's a lot of stuff in stage 34. Here's what I have found thus far:

White Points:
  • First room (The one @bandanadee mentioned)
  • Second-to-last room/Second room in Prologue: Requires a swimsuit. Dive underwater in one of the pools that does not have a tentacle in it. Also available in the prologue in Bonus Mode.
  • Third-to-last room/Third Prologue room: Requires a triangle block. Use a triangle block with the breakable blocks in front of the door on the left to run up the wall to the right of the door. Requires entering the room from the right side.
Small Translucent Hearts:
  • Second room of Stage 34: Bring a triangle block to the left side of the room, then run up the left wall.
  • Last Room of Stage 34/First room of Prologue-Requires a Triangle Block from another room/stage. Use the triangle block to run up the right-hand wall, and the heart will be on your left when you finish running.
  • Third-to-last room of Stage 34: Requires a spring from another room/stage. Place a spring on the platform to the right of the sign that talks about attacking downward. This is where it gets complicated: While bouncing on the spring, you have to simultaneously grab the spring and bounce off it at max velocity, then drop the spring at max height and almost immediately ground pound onto the spring to hit it again in mid air. If you can do this right, the small translucent heart is on the left.
UFOs:
  • Fancy Health Potion-Last room or Stage 34/First room of Prologue-You'll find it when running up the wall to get the translucent heart.
  • Fancy Health Potion-Second-to-last room of Stage 34/Second room in Prologue-Use a spring or triangle block (from another room) to get on top of the overhang to the left of the sign that explains about attacking downward. The UFO is in the seeming empty crevice to the left. You may need the Bunny Suit if you use a triangle block.
There are no Red Points in Stage 34.

White Points definitely count towards completion percentage. I'm not sure about the other stuff I mentioned. Another thing i noticed is that there is a White Point and a Small Translucent Heart in the Collapsed Hole. (Bring a Spring/Triangle from another stage, and go up both walls)

tequ101

Reputation score
Indeed, I also see three stars, the most I ever got was two. Could you try finding what hosts the red points, put it at 25 for every stage and try with that ? I do know of the variable change problem, it's why I had to remove the table I made. It's probably a quirk of WolfRPG if I had to guess.
swpkmn's save has all the 25 red points of all stages and that only got the rate to around 98%

There's a lot of stuff in stage 34. Here's what I have found thus far:

White Points:
  • First room (The one @bandanadee mentioned)
  • Second-to-last room/Second room in Prologue: Requires a swimsuit. Dive underwater in one of the pools that does not have a tentacle in it. Also available in the prologue in Bonus Mode.
  • Third-to-last room/Third Prologue room: Requires a triangle block. Use a triangle block with the breakable blocks in front of the door on the left to run up the wall to the right of the door. Requires entering the room from the right side.
Small Translucent Hearts:
  • Second room of Stage 34: Bring a triangle block to the left side of the room, then run up the left wall.
  • Last Room of Stage 34/First room of Prologue-Requires a Triangle Block from another room/stage. Use the triangle block to run up the right-hand wall, and the heart will be on your left when you finish running.
  • Third-to-last room of Stage 34: Requires a spring from another room/stage. Place a spring on the platform to the right of the sign that talks about attacking downward. This is where it gets complicated: While bouncing on the spring, you have to simultaneously grab the spring and bounce off it at max velocity, then drop the spring at max height and almost immediately ground pound onto the spring to hit it again in mid air. If you can do this right, the small translucent heart is on the left.
UFOs:
  • Fancy Health Potion-Last room or Stage 34/First room of Prologue-You'll find it when running up the wall to get the translucent heart.
  • Fancy Health Potion-Second-to-last room of Stage 34/Second room in Prologue-Use a spring or triangle block (from another room) to get on top of the overhang to the left of the sign that explains about attacking downward. The UFO is in the seeming empty crevice to the left. You may need the Bunny Suit if you use a triangle block.
There are no Red Points in Stage 34.

White Points definitely count towards completion percentage. I'm not sure about the other stuff I mentioned. Another thing i noticed is that there is a White Point and a Small Translucent Heart in the Collapsed Hole. (Bring a Spring/Triangle from another stage, and go up both walls)
Then to have a 100% completion rate we have to search every single pixel of all stages using the costumes and sometimes getting objects from one stage to another and stuff.... call me when someone does all that. And that probably still won't unlock a full gallery.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I really don't get it. Fullflap's games and this game are both platformers. Yet the former is so enjoyable, this game is... just frustrating to play.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
no way...

dlsite drm is a meme at this point
Hmmm...is DRM the same in ALL games?
I wonder why no one has cracked skunk 4.1 yet...
Yeah i bitch about that a lot but now i'm asking a genuine question

bandanadee

Lurker
Reputation score
Theirs actually a "challenge mode" in the game where costumes won't affect your ability at all. I found this by looking at the game on an editor, still looking for any signs of a gallery. Also apparently the "red potion" is supposedly to have a aphrodisiac effect on it on the japanese text.

Attachments

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone upload 100% save yet? Also where's the hidden exit of Stage 8?

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The rabbit hole keeps getting deeper on this one. It's weird when a Hgame has more to dig through than a normal one.

On another note, this artist is working on another game, supposedly a mystery dungeon starring Reimu.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone upload 100% save yet? Also where's the hidden exit of Stage 8?
I uploaded a save with ~98% on post 36. I don't think anyone has successfully gotten 100% yet.

I believe one of the exits for Stage 8 involves using a Triangle to run up the left wall at the beginning of the stage, then continuing on from there. That's probably the "secret" exit.

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I uploaded a save with ~98% on post 36. I don't think anyone has successfully gotten 100% yet.

I believe one of the exits for Stage 8 involves using a Triangle to run up the left wall at the beginning of the stage, then continuing on from there. That's probably the "secret" exit.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The save only include the game progress, not the unlocked gallery. Think the gallery may be stored in the savedata99.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
How exactly can you grab this white point on Stage 8? Can't reach it with Bunny Suit and Spring.

ScreenShot_2019_0228_17_27_26.png

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is stage 8 the one with the wallrun triangles ? If yes, you might want to bring one here. Don't remember exactly if this is the one though.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How exactly can you grab this white point on Stage 8? Can't reach it with Bunny Suit and Spring.

View attachment 19879
Is stage 8 the one with the wallrun triangles ? If yes, you might want to bring one here. Don't remember exactly if this is the one though.
That is the first stage with triangle blocks, but they won't help with this, as the platforms are too far away from the walls and you can't use movable triangle blocks to run on ceilings. What you will need to do is this:

Bring a spring into the starting room from another room, and place it on the ledge where the ogre paces around in the NE section of that room. Start bouncing on the spring near the edge of the spring facing the spring, and as you hit the spring, you have to simultaneously grab the spring and bounce off it at max velocity, then drop the spring at max height and immediately either ground pound or swing your sword so you will hit the spring again in mid air. If done correctly, you will get enough altitude to get onto the lower platform in this picture.

RadeonX1950

Sex Demon
Reputation score
@swpkmn
Damn, that's tricky as hell) Would've thought there's another easier way like turning on switch to make a platform go a bit lower, but yeah, kinda expected it from this game.

PS: Well, it worked. Thank you. Not sure how the hell players should found this out themselves, though :) (or is it described somewhere in the game?) And it actually means it's possible to jump much higher using springs, nice.

PPS: I recorded a video, in case anyone want to see how to replicate it.

Last edited:

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@swpkmn
Damn, that's tricky as hell) Would've thought there's another easier way like turning on switch to make a platform go a bit lower, but yeah, kinda expected it from this game.

PS: Well, it worked. Thank you. Not sure how the hell players should found this out themselves, though :) (or is it described somewhere in the game?) And it actually means it's possible to jump much higher using springs, nice.
I didn't see it mentioned in the game. I just discovered by accident that I could grab a spring while bouncing on it, then experimented to see if I could then use that Spring again in midair to get to items I couldn't find any other way to get to.

OP
H

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I suck really bad at these kind of games, can someone be kind enough to upload their entire save folder here? I tried the save from before by the gallery was empty when I opened it.