neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
main_8e881826-4fdf-4511-8b94-235fbf37219f.jpg

dev twitter:
Co developer: (ruins seeker)

demo link (currently paywalled):
fantia page:

Previously known for some ultra high quality touhou animations, namako has teamed up nupuryu (of ruins seeker fame) to bring us an H platformer act game with gorgeous fully animated H scenes. A standard platformer, drain your HP to zero for sex. Mash arrow keys to escape. If the monster cums, you're taken to a much higher quality game over scene. cum is animated too! you unlock all scenes in the demo if you clear the stage.

*current demo content is 3 in game H scenes, and 5 game over H scenes

controls:
ranged attack: Z
melee attack: forward + Z
Jump/cancel: X
esc: menu
4f97ce11_スクリーンショット.png

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Man this artist finally gets a game dev to back them up and they make GOR
I admit I'm tilted.

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Man this artist finally gets a game dev to back them up and they make GOR
I admit I'm tilted.
GOR is my preference but I will say, the fact you get all the H upon beating a level, you can kinda look at it as sex being a reward too. You still get everything when you win, so you dont really need to lose. besides, the animation is still great.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Eeeeeeh, even if it is GOR I still want to support the artist for the quality scenes that will come about it.

Think of it this way, it's still more interactive and animated than your average H rpgmaker title.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Your average RPG maker titles aren't as average as they used to be. There is the common bot post it seems with what I would assume some AI generated rpg maker setup and some shitty 3D or 2D art that's obviously been recycled, but those are easy to spot. The art looks amazing, but the gameplay being GOR just means it's one of those play the whole game without fapping or wait for a full save if you want to fap type of H games to save yourself the time and avoid losing your boner mid gameplay. At least if you've already had your fill of ACT/RPG games as I have.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Yup that animation is top tier, really glad the artist decided to try producing an H game. I'm with neutral and prefer GOR so glad that's in.

Thing is, I follow this artist on Twitter and from what I've seen he's working on a completely at the moment. Not even sure this one is still in development since I haven't seen any updates on it. Additionally on the last update the author leaves a kind of vague message

Thank you very much for your support.
This time, the game I've been working on for a while has reached the stage where it can be released.
This time, I would like to release only the first stage of the game.
I hope you enjoy the short content.
This combined with the lack of updates for a few months makes me think he's already moved on to the next thing. Guess we wait and see.

Last edited:
OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This combined with the lack of updates for a few months makes me think he's already moved on to the next thing. Guess we wait and see.
i looked around his twitter...the short game he may be referring to is that one? or maybe...both of them? that new game hes working on, he plans to release in two months...which is insanely fast. maybe when he finishes it, he goes back to this one?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
i looked around his twitter...the short game he may be referring to is that one? or maybe...both of them? that new game hes working on, he plans to release in two months...which is insanely fast. maybe when he finishes it, he goes back to this one?

looks to be Vampire Survivor clone/ripoff, so it's most likely just animation work that take most of the time and he's just using some kind of pre-packaged code for the game part itself (like how people use RPGMaker)

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Would really rather he just concentrated on this, it's kind of clear the VS title isn't going to be the most inspired thing he'll make.

Reputation score
Good lord Nupuryu sure work with alot of folks i remember him also working on the sequel Botan kunoichi game and princess synergy one. ain't complaining though his work is good.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Link Begging
since it seems to not be against the rules as this isn't commercially available, has anyone got a link to the demo?

Reputation score
Only the first stage & boss for demo, each normal mob have a pixel animation and a game over CG ( animated )

really cool and easy so far, you spam your melee for maximum dmg, the gallery is prety neat too.

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
changed activity from unknown/hiatus to active to reflect this new development.