What's new

ACT [なまこ大爆発] うどんげin異種姦洞窟

Mick2000

Reputation score
i genuinely thought they abandon this, thank god they just put it aside for Dai Senka, that game also have great animation so i kinda expect big for this Udonge game

Midnight_Drift

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
The game got a new...update?

P.S. Please, upload if anyone can.

Mecchi

Reputation score

New Ci-En post.

Daisenka DLC to hopefully be done by end of this month and then way more focus on Namako Udongein.

Mecchi

Reputation score

Start is an apology for only reporting, Daisenka DLC slated to be done early February, and Udonge + the Clownpiece animation are being worked on, hopefully we get an update by the end of this month for the game. Post has an unfinished works set, requests can be made to remake them (if they think there is enough requests probably?)

Mecchi

Reputation score

Late to the post from Feb 28th. Daisenka DLC released (Hopefully full focus on Udonge now), showing new animation from Udonge, and then two other bits, one about Reimu and the other Clownpiece, you can get an idea of what it is from the post and the previews within it.

Mecchi

Reputation score

Missed a few updates, but for the most part, steady progress I guess? Since they're no longer working on the one game they can actually devote some attention to this one, they showed off the spider gangbang previously, and the the other stuff looks to be exactly that as well, more gangbang stuff.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
is this update a teaser or an actual demo update? it doesn't specify

reallysussybaka

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
bump hope someone does upload any of the latest stuff

Mecchi

Reputation score

Game over animation is completed, September is going to be them focusing on completing the game, so possibly at the end of this month they could be releasing the game, few other things int he post as well.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh wow... this game got necroed...
I remember the trial but i lost it and now anonfiles is down again, permanently. :rolleyes:

Mecchi

Reputation score

They're still working on it, fine tuning isn't present but the full test version is available for people paying on Fantia for sending in bug reports so that it can be all ready for... Whenever they decide to full release the game.

Mick2000

Reputation score
less than 30 minute of gameplay if you didn't struggle in any place of the game, in fact the game is much more easy than how it was.
hate how you need to press direction button + attack button to perform melee attack, while pressing attack button alone would make you shot bullet, why can't they just make 3rd button for melee instead of mixing it with shot.
if you clear the stage it says the scene of enemies in that stage will be unlocked, but the gallery itself is locked so for now you need to find each of the enemies to see their respective scene.
the dot animation is okay at best, but all those CG animation is top notch, too bad game is very short and there's not much for it

Attachments

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
I actually really love this, the gameplay is decent, the sprites are nice and the sprite animations are good and the game over animations are *chef's kiss* magnifique. Only complaint is that it's short.

EDIT: I should note that despite the third stage having the fewest enemies, it actually has the most animations: there are 3 or 4 variations of single and 2 variations of double grabs from the spectres.

Mick2000

Reputation score
EDIT: I should note that despite the third stage having the fewest enemies, it actually has the most animations: there are 3 or 4 variations of single and 2 variations of double grabs from the spectres.
ironically at the same time, it have the fewest gameover CG animation, which is 2

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
ironically at the same time, it have the fewest gameover CG animation, which is 2
Three, there's one for a single spectre and one for each of the two gangbang variants (double handjob and spitroast)

EDIT: four, actually, I forgot to count dying to direct damage during the boss fight without getting grabbed

Vankleef

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If this is just the demo i wonder what the full product is like?
Though I'll admit this was the first part of the game that I liked