What's new

ACT [なまこ大爆発] うどんげin異種姦洞窟

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
damn really? the art is gorgous but wow that is not a lot of content, and some of the cgs are pretty weak.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I hope this guy hurries up with this title and joins an ACT games-heavy circle as a lead artist + animator. I know I stood with him originally when he was working on this game, but making a nsfw title entirely composed of GoR fucking sucks, what a complete waste of time. Animated or not, this sort of game only gives its nsfw content when you die or hastily barrel through it and largely ignore the various ACT game elements except when you're forced to fight them.

What's the point of something like that existing? The whole purpose of act H-games is to have the enemies forcefully interact with the PC, otherwise you fall into the static CG argument but instead you only open an animated H-gallery when you die. I don't think it helps he's got that Ruins Seeker guy as a co-developer either, I didn't like that game at all either.

temp12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hope this guy hurries up with this title and joins an ACT games-heavy circle as a lead artist + animator. I know I stood with him originally when he was working on this game, but making a nsfw title entirely composed of GoR fucking sucks, what a complete waste of time. Animated or not, this sort of game only gives its nsfw content when you die or hastily barrel through it and largely ignore the various ACT game elements except when you're forced to fight them.

What's the point of something like that existing? The whole purpose of act H-games is to have the enemies forcefully interact with the PC, otherwise you fall into the static CG argument but instead you only open an animated H-gallery when you die. I don't think it helps he's got that Ruins Seeker guy as a co-developer either, I didn't like that game at all either.
Well judging by the demo at least the game will unlock all the CG/Animations of the enemies in a stage when you beat them. The worst offenders are GoR games where in order to beat the game you have to avoid all the H-content, yet to unlock the gallery you have to lose to all the enemies individually. The ones that don't even have a gallery you have to resort to making multiple saves across all the game levels, if the game is generous enough to give you enough save slots. If not then have fun copying actual game save files and naming them differently lol.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Well judging by the demo at least the game will unlock all the CG/Animations of the enemies in a stage when you beat them. The worst offenders are GoR games where in order to beat the game you have to avoid all the H-content, yet to unlock the gallery you have to lose to all the enemies individually. The ones that don't even have a gallery you have to resort to making multiple saves across all the game levels, if the game is generous enough to give you enough save slots. If not then have fun copying actual game save files and naming them differently lol.
Of course the bottom of the pile is going to be far worse, that doesn't change this is a backwards way of doing things. Even if you don't need to lose to the enemies in order to unlock their scenes and you get them through stage completion, all you're going to be doing is taking the most optimal route to avoid enemies and only fighting them when you have to, you don't get a damn thing out of killing them so why should you.

No, I say. I don't care that this game is better than literal trash and had the cool hentai animation man as lead dev, I'm still not fucking paying for it because I don't have a feasible reason to play it.

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
a new demo just came out yesterday....it's the full ass game. just missing afew things. namely the opening, ending, and gallery. every enemy and boss with their respective CG are in. notably, theres a folder titled DLC in the games files. considering they did that with their previous game, wouldnt be surprised if they add a level in the future.

theyre shooting to release between the 10th or 15th of this month.

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score

surprising announcement from the dev.....
first, they decided to sell the game first on Steam before DLsite. reason? to prevent illegal download. whoopsies
second, it will be at 30th of this month, chance it could be earlier but don't get hopes too high.

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any new content from the last demo?
....the rest of the game. well, might as well list it all.

level 2 has: spider, tentacle vore spitter thing, bigger spider, and all accompanying cg's

level 3: shadow clones of yourself. only enemy type, but they get 3...i think 4 unique scenes, and from i can tell, two unique game over cg's.
final boss get no in game fucking and a lame ass cg.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
a new demo just came out yesterday....it's the full ass game. just missing afew things. namely the opening, ending, and gallery. every enemy and boss with their respective CG are in. notably, theres a folder titled DLC in the games files. considering they did that with their previous game, wouldnt be surprised if they add a level in the future.

theyre shooting to release between the 10th or 15th of this month.
Just to clear up confusion, I want to point out that this "new demo" you're talking about is actually the same exact one that was posted two weeks ago (sept 30) and that we've been discussing this whole time. You even linked the exact same fantia post as Mecchi shared on that very day. There's no "new demo", only an announcement about the release date and the planned steam release, which they also mention has been moved to the end of the month (oct 30th) instead of the 10th-15th.

Mick2000

Reputation score

new post from dev regarding game release progress
first of all, there's hint drop about Dai Senka production team currently working on new title, simple sketch of the character is attached in the post and available for free
as for Udonge game, they still in the process of putting it on Steam, however there's several problem regarding review process with Steam when it came to publishing it, so the sales is guarantee to be slightly delayed

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Steam page is up! Listed release date is nov. 15.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
It will be out approximately.... now!

EDIT: Bought it, played it. There are steam achievements, apparently (one for clearing each stage, one for clearing all stages without game overing and one for game overing multiple times) and there's exactly 1 (one) new game over animation from the version we already had.

New! - Game over animation for the first boss
New! - Gallery works properly
New! - english TL (ok quality)
New! - intro and ending cutscenes with (non horny) cgs
Old - same 3 stages
Old - same enemies on each stage
Old - same animations/game over animations for each enemy
Old - same maps in each stage (slight changes to stage 2's map)

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
piracy prevented :cool:

It will be out approximately.... now!

EDIT: Bought it, played it. There are steam achievements, apparently (one for clearing each stage, one for clearing all stages without game overing and one for game overing multiple times) and there's exactly 1 (one) new game over animation from the version we already had.

New! - Game over animation for the first boss
New! - Gallery works properly
New! - english TL (ok quality)
New! - intro and ending cutscenes with (non horny) cgs
Old - same 3 stages
Old - same enemies on each stage
Old - same animations/game over animations for each enemy
Old - same maps in each stage (slight changes to stage 2's map)
that game over animation for the first boss was already there i believe?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
that game over animation for the first boss was already there i believe?
Was it? I could've sworn the first boss was missing a GO but I could just be remembering wrong. Either way, there's barely anything actually new to the full release over the test version. Still worth the money though, it's only like $8 rn anyway

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-Games.

Mick2000

Reputation score

new post from dev, talking about how happy Udonge game was received by people. planning next game that will have Remilia as mc.
also mention more about his work with new Daisenka game, with one character preview

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Also they're saying Remi will be futanari, so if you're into that sort of thing (like I am) that game is one to watch out for. I'm just hoping they get a better programmer to join sfw and nsfw together this time.

Also what even is this Daisenka game? A plain sfw fighting game or battle fuck or something?