What's new

ACT [なまこ大爆発] うどんげin異種姦洞窟

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Also they're saying Remi will be futanari, so if you're into that sort of thing (like I am) that game is one to watch out for. I'm just hoping they get a better programmer to join sfw and nsfw together this time.

Also what even is this Daisenka game? A plain sfw fighting game or battle fuck or something?
Daisenka is a vampire survivors clone with some tower defense elements. The player characters are all female and you're treated to one of the artist's signature high-quality sprite sex loops if you game over. Each girl has I think 3 different game overs you get by losing in different ways? You can also just buy gallery unlocks with the meta currency.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Daisenka is a vampire survivors clone with some tower defense elements. The player characters are all female and you're treated to one of the artist's signature high-quality sprite sex loops if you game over. Each girl has I think 3 different game overs you get by losing in different ways? You can also just buy gallery unlocks with the meta currency.
Oh, that thing... like his last one with just GoR in it. Like if people enjoyed playing that, fine, but I won't ever be able to understand the appeal to these. They're just the standard rpgmaker H-game format where nsfw is disconnected from actual gameplay. Hell, there are actual nsfw vampire survivors clones that incorporate nsfw with gameplay. Like rpgmaker games, there are others actually doing this format right.

I can put one game aside though. But why in the living hell make another one with no doubt the same sfw to nsfw disconnect? Vampire survivors clones are literally a case of played one, played them all, Nsfw loops or not. I'd rather spend my time grinding out the actual Vampire Survivors to make progress in it over something with a quarter of the depth in a language I can't understand.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there any save file with gallery opened? :unsure:

Nvm I finished it :D

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score

little heads up, dev already announce a new personal project (aside Daisenka)
this time we will play as Remillia with futa, running around within her own mansion, finding keys and escape while being chased by her own servants for some reason (lol wat)
it will look like other survival erotic horror games such as "After School Tag" and "House of Lust"

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

little heads up, dev already announce a new personal project (aside Daisenka)
this time we will play as Remillia with futa, running around within her own mansion, finding keys and escape while being chased by her own servants for some reason (lol wat)
it will look like other survival erotic horror games such as "After School Tag" and "House of Lust"
He's posted some more info about it on his twitter, too, actually. Here.

:

mtl of text: "SD character prototype for the next Touhou secondary erotic game
Genre is futanari"
1710633383317.png

:
mtl of text: "Futanari Remilia's mid-game progress report screenshot
The stage looks set now
I'll post a video later"
1710633432534.png 1710633435694.png 1710633438934.png 1710633441744.png

Mick2000

Reputation score

progress report on the futa Remillia game, it mostly mentioning how he work on the main draft and design of the game, no scene yet but promise scene on next month (which is paid of course). We can see all the sprite of the resident of Koumakan, and full body portrait of Remilia

also this will be the last post i will do about this game in this thread as the new game about to start to take a shape, which make it going to be off-topic from the original topic of this thread in specific, i'll make the thread later on if someone not going to

Aesthetic

Reputation score

progress report on the futa Remillia game, it mostly mentioning how he work on the main draft and design of the game, no scene yet but promise scene on next month (which is paid of course). We can see all the sprite of the resident of Koumakan, and full body portrait of Remilia

also this will be the last post i will do about this game in this thread as the new game about to start to take a shape, which make it going to be off-topic from the original topic of this thread in specific, i'll make the thread later on if someone not going to
Man this artist finally gets a game dev to back them up and they make GOR
I admit I'm tilted.
The monkey's paw curls.

An amazing illustrator and animator makes a game.
It's a maledom rape game with bestiality and tentacles.

He makes another game.
It's futa.

Not even mentioning how the maledom rape game has terrible erotic integration, and extremely barebones gameplay.