What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ NamakuranaKura] [ なまくらな鞍 ] othErs (アザーズ) RE116930 RJ116930

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: RJ116930 othErs

uhh... I got the milk from that farmer girl, but still, I can't beat that girl dealing 1k damage. Help please :c

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

uhh... I got the milk from that farmer girl, but still, I can't beat that girl dealing 1k damage. Help please :c
not get milk in slave room, talk to girl in normal room will get item, if nude cant get item. If get item (name maybe メアバスター), the location is near teleport stone, use it in 1st round for anti sleep

BTW better kill left mob 1st for item

or cleck

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

not get milk in slave room, talk to girl in normal room will get item, if nude cant get item. If get item (name maybe メアバスター), the location is near teleport stone, use it in 1st round for anti sleep

BTW better kill left mob 1st for item

yeah, I found out by myself!

So, for people who can't beat the pink haired lady, talk to the farm girl, in your ship, she will give you a green bottle that looks like the SP potions. ( Easy to find, you only have one of it, and can't use it out of battles ) use it as soon as the fight starts, and bam! You can't fall asleep and you can pown the sheit out of the lady! :)

Oh, Etigoya, do you know how to destroy the Ice blocks? I think I have to raise my fire attack skill, but I'm not sure...

Last edited:

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Also need a way to break the ice :p. just did the cosplay girl but can't go anywhere new because of the ice blocking the other paths.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Also need a way to break the ice :p. just did the cosplay girl but can't go anywhere new because of the ice blocking the other paths.
I just found out how to break Ice! You need the lvl 4 fire attack, just as I guessed. ( keep using the fire attack in combat, If I remember, you need to use lvl1 20x to get lvl2, lvl2. 50x to get lvl3., and lvl3 70x to get lvl4, wich will allow you to break ice!

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just found out how to break Ice! You need the lvl 4 fire attack, just as I guessed. ( keep using the fire attack in combat, If I remember, you need to use lvl1 20x to get lvl2, lvl2. 50x to get lvl3., and lvl3 70x to get lvl4, wich will allow you to break ice!
if u win girl with dragon can break low lvl ice, if can go ice dungeon get hidden item can break all ice
2 road behind rock

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

if u win girl with dragon can break low lvl ice, if can go ice dungeon get hidden item can break all ice
2 road behind rock
I got the hidden Item. Now I'm stuck in the desert... I go all to the top, there is another (2) teleporter, but it brings me back to the begining... and the other teleporter is not letting me through :c

hpot2004

Reputation score

I am stuck in the castle in the room with the 9 buttons on the floor. Can anyone help?!?

Attachments

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got the hidden Item. Now I'm stuck in the desert... I go all to the top, there is another (2) teleporter, but it brings me back to the begining... and the other teleporter is not letting me through :c
maybe u skip event in 4th town or skip this town...

I am stuck in the castle in the room with the 9 buttons on the floor. Can anyone help?!?
hint : follow water moving in upper room

the_high_king

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeahhhh... can anyone alter the game so it's easier to pull translations with ITH?

Boardwalk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeahhhh... can anyone alter the game so it's easier to pull translations with ITH?
Doubtful, the hooking issue shows up in all the Wolf RPG maker games.

Best you can probably hope for is someone coming up with a custom hook that works properly.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Try to rely on possible keywords from the few words you can pull with the translator, for example if you get things like east, cave, ice etc. you can use those as hints on what to do next.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Etigoya, are you talking about the Desert city? Cos I've been in some sort of castle, and I got the event you are talking about. ( 3 people talking to another guy, and then leaving the castle )

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh nevermind, I just had to return to the twins appearantly. ._.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hum, I've beaten Hear in the MSS, but now I just don't know where to go xD

Edit: Nevermind, found it x)

zanhento

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And I'm stuck too now... I close Castle & Memory Dream. I try to fight HEAR but he One Shoot me. i'm lvl 38. Do u have an astuce for kill him ?

PS: Sry for my english i'm french ;)

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

And I'm stuck too now... I close Castle & Memory Dream. I try to fight HEAR but he One Shoot me. i'm lvl 38. Do u have an astuce for kill him ?

PS: Sry for my english i'm french ;)
J'en sais rien. :p

Anyways, maybe you can help me, I just saw the blonde girl on the bike, but the road is blocked, there's a castle, but the door is locked. ._.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Also, this is the place I last been, and I don't know where to go now: