What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ NamakuranaKura] [ なまくらな鞍 ] othErs (アザーズ) RE116930 RJ116930

zanhento

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ116930 othErs

How can i break this fucking ice block >< (Deep Blue)

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

To break ice you need an item. But I forgot where it is. ._.

Try to look up in my other posts in this thread, maybe I talked about it x)

And Thanks etigoya :)

zanhento

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well i need thjis fucking item but i don't know where i can loot him

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Any help beating the twins?

When she changes to the green dino costume you have to hit her with magic (I think she's weak to ice), and when she changes to the black costume you have to hit her with physical. But she has an AoE spell that hits my girl, it usually one shots her or pretty close to it. I'm out of gold, so I can't buy a bunch of MDEF items without more hours of pointless grinding... any tricks for this fight? I've managed to get her down to around 1/3 health before biting it, and it's getting kind of frustrating =\

That said, this is a fantastic game - it's great fun, and has one of the most unique concepts I've ever seen. Play it!

zanhento

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

TY i've close the game but not 100% ^^' if u have a save 100% could u take me it ? ;)

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

TY i've close the game but not 100% ^^' if u have a save 100% could u take me it ? ;)
not hard to get all hscene, some crystal dont click it? or milk hscene miss only?

for hscene still ok

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Where do you go to unlock the yellow CG scenes on the bottom row? They say something about "EX dungeon 3." I've completed the game apart from that...

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where do you go to unlock the yellow CG scenes on the bottom row? They say something about "EX dungeon 3." I've completed the game apart from that...
need wait new version, and it still making

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Cool, thanks. Didn't think I'd missed anything. (Oh, except getting into the Dead Prophet's grave... Wasn't entirely sure how to do that... Something about getting the right accessories?)

Jalaal

Reputation score

Where do you get the heroine's milk skill? I must have missed it during the play through.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

this game had an update yesterday
5 new scenes and new extra dungeon (after you clear the game)

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

somone got the new link for the update ?

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I would much appreciate it if someone could upload v2.01 of the game (or whichever version is newer in the future), as it has an extra dungeon and five extra h-scenes. In return, I'm wiling to write a guide on this game, with a walkthrough, the location of certain rare items, and the skill tree (the latter two may not be definitive, as I could have missed some things.)

To break ice you need an item. But I forgot where it is. ._.

Try to look up in my other posts in this thread, maybe I talked about it x)

And Thanks etigoya :)
Ice Dungeon (Ex Dungeon 2), second floor, in a cave behind the leftmost ice block at the bottom.

Any help beating the twins?

When she changes to the green dino costume you have to hit her with magic (I think she's weak to ice), and when she changes to the black costume you have to hit her with physical. But she has an AoE spell that hits my girl, it usually one shots her or pretty close to it. I'm out of gold, so I can't buy a bunch of MDEF items without more hours of pointless grinding... any tricks for this fight? I've managed to get her down to around 1/3 health before biting it, and it's getting kind of frustrating =\

That said, this is a fantastic game - it's great fun, and has one of the most unique concepts I've ever seen. Play it!
Godzilla is weak against ice, and Kitty is weak against guns, yes.

I blitzed my way through with Jacklantern's (second girl you get, third girl on the milk production screen) milk (+50% MATK/STR, -50% DEF/MDEF). Basically killed her before she can hit Hasuka (the heroine).

Alternatively, you can use the boobjob stance (grants bonuses to DEF/MDEF, -30% MATK/STR, regen at end of every turn) to weather out her attack.

(Getting the stance can be somewhat... roundabout though. You need to go through the trap-filled cave in the first town (tip: the light-colored ground tiles never have traps in the cave) where you find Elya/Erja in her hideout. There's a chest there at the end of a hidden passage on the left(which curves to the right later on). Opening it will give you a key, giving you access to the tower in the second town (Note, you don't need to defeat Erja to get the key. She's a puzzle boss, so she's quite hard for people who can't read Japanese). You'll find a special medicine in there that lets Hasuka lactate. Now go back to the MSS (AKA the UFO) and go to the milking room on the right. Go all the way down across the blue 'event' panel. You'll get a scene, and Hasuka will learn the boobjob stance.)

Note that the older sister, Eve, will escape when her HP is low enough. She's the more dangerous one, so focus on her to get rid of her first. If you can get defeat her before she can run away, you'll get a rare item (Miko's Garment), a special armor for Hasuka which gives you 80% Curse (AKA Silence) resistance.

To kill her quickly, you'll need to either use Lantern's milk, or throwing knives. The latter is a consumable item dropped by the Chucky lookalikes in the ice field area (and also found in some chests and in Alle's room at the clinic in the second town). Throwing knives deal around 300 damage to all enemies and ignore defense and evade chance. Their damage can also be doubled with Alle's milk (which doubles the effects of all consumable items used in battle.)

Where do you get the heroine's milk skill? I must have missed it during the play through.
See above for how to get the boobjob stance. You'll also get an item later in the MSS/UFO once the upper-left passageway is unlocked, which lets you use the stance up to Lvl 3.

nnescio

Reputation score

Heh, you get to fight
Kotomine
in the EX 3 post-game dungeon.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i downloaded both on the 1st page and the updated one but still no text popping out its kinda invisible i can click it..anyone knows how to fix this??..

nnescio

Reputation score

i downloaded both on the 1st page and the updated one but still no text popping out its kinda invisible i can click it..anyone knows how to fix this??..
Use Applocale set to Japanese, or even better, just straight up change your system locale (AKA language for non-unicode programs) to Japanese.

If you are still running XP for some weird reason make sure you install the East Asian language files from the CD as well.

Aggrox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you access the bonus dungeon and scenes? I loaded from complete save but nothing seems to be different.