What's new

ACT Vore Loli Ryona [nanakusado] もんすたぁ☆さぷらいずど幽鬼ち / Monster surprised Yuki-chan (RJ275826 / RJ309773)

LonelyGaruga

Reputation score

Took a while to get it approved, but the R-18 version will be available on Steam on 5/3.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Took a while to get it approved, but the R-18 version will be available on Steam on 5/3.
No way steam is going to let that game stay on the store front. No freaking way. They've killed less explicit games for having "underage" characters (even when the game has zero explicit content)

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure approved means approved, unless the game somehow gets more negative attention than expected. It only took them a thousand years to get the game approved on steam, so clearly with a delay like that SOMEONE from steam had to have been checking the game.

Is the steam version going to be the same as the DLsite version? I thought I saw a screenshot that looked like it had some changes.

LonelyGaruga

Reputation score
Should be exactly the same yeah. I didn't see any changes in the screenshots.

By the way, I wrote the summaries for the R-18 version's Steam page! The short summary was 100% me, while the detailed description was translated from the original Japanese description. Probably the last thing I'll contribute to Youki-chan unless/until Nana makes another one. I don't think it'll make much of a difference, but I hope the more comprehensible English gets at least some people more interested than they would be otherwise.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Was kinda hoping that Nanakusado would release a patch to fix the bug where reaching 0 HP during an H grab instantly ends the grab, but unfortunately that bug still appears to be in. Also still a bit disappointed that the R18 version boss rush doesn't actually have any of the H grabs for anyone other than the EX stage boss.

That said, for anybody with performance concerns, the Steam version should be much improved over the DLSite version since it doesn't have to deal with DLsite's atrocious DRM. In addition, using F1 -> Settings -> Game Screen -> Disable Screen Shake should help quite a bit with performance on slower machines (and amusingly has the side effect of making it slightly more difficult to struggle out of H grabs, since the screen shake that occurs can cause slowdown that seems to negatively impede H gauge increases but doesn't affect the struggle gauge at all).

LonelyGaruga

Reputation score
I don't think either he or I knew about that, dang. I did not bug test any H content at all, except to confirm that it actually worked (the wild child girls would freeze Youki in place if they caught her in mid-air, as the most prominent bug).

I thought it was a little weird, but cutting the H moves in boss rush mode was intentional, idea behind it was focusing on the gameplay instead of the H content.

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I reported it back in January on Ci-en, but I'm guessing there was a bit of language barrier issue going on there. Never followed up just because it made sense that Nanakusado's time would go toward getting the next game ready in order to make ends meet. It's also extremely rare to see in normal gameplay. I only accidentally found it due to getting grabbed while at a sliver of HP and instantly dropping to 0.

Repro is a bit difficult since it takes being at low HP and not dying to start, but basically if Youki's HP reaches 0 during an H grab they just let go instantly and it's treated as a normal death. The only exception I could find for this is Mino, who will continue the H grab or transition into an H grab if Youki's HP reaches 0 while grabbed. I suspect Gargoyles may also finish the grab correctly but never took the time to confirm.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well, I was looking at D-gate's most recent ci-en post, and it sounds like they are working on at least two more game over CGs for the game. You can see one of them right now on their most recent post. They mention the game reaching over 6000 sales, so maybe it's in celebration for that?

The google translate threw me off at a couple parts though, so I'm not 100% sure if they are actually gonna be in a future update or if D-gate is just making them for the hell of it. I think there's a preview for the second one as well, but it's behind a 100 yen support wall. They said it would be from the EX stage, and if I remember correctly from one of their blog posts.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, I was looking at D-gate's most recent ci-en post, and it sounds like they are working on at least two more game over CGs for the game. You can see one of them right now on their most recent post. They mention the game reaching over 6000 sales, so maybe it's in celebration for that?

The google translate threw me off at a couple parts though, so I'm not 100% sure if they are actually gonna be in a future update or if D-gate is just making them for the hell of it. I think there's a preview for the second one as well, but it's behind a 100 yen support wall. They said it would be from the EX stage, and if I remember correctly from one of their blog posts.
I don't know about any others, but the one shown in that post you linked? It's already in the steam version, I saw it the other night.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I don't know about any others, but the one shown in that post you linked? It's already in the steam version, I saw it the other night.
Really? Huh, I never looked to see if it was in the R18 DLsite one. Guess I'll take a look when I get a chance.

edit: Hmm, I can't seem to get it to show. The gallery doesn't even have an option to see the CGs. Maybe it was added in the Steam version for now. I read more on what D-gate was doing and it turns out that the new CG they're working on is for the boss of the EX stage. I think I read in one of their blog posts that they were working on a couple more as well, one being a CG for the gargoyle that chases you in the EX stage. Maybe when they're done, the DLsite one will get updated as well. Maybe with a way to view those pictures as well.

Last edited:

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I ended up grabbing the Steam version and it appears to have a few differences from the latest DLsite version. In addition to the minotaur game over CG for being grabbed, the bug where enemies would let go of Youki when reducing her to 0 HP during an H grab has been fixed.

I don't know if it's just an issue with my version because I imported my save or something though, but the minotaur grab loss CG only seems to play on losing to Charlotte's H attack.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Okay, cool. Nana has a new post on their ci-en talking about an upcoming update for the game. They describe it as a little update, but they're planning on having a few things added. One is that you'll be able to see the GO CGs in the gallery now. Another is that you can activate a sort of "invincible" mode while playing, but it only lasts for about 3 minutes. Lastly, D-gate is making more CGs for the game. About 4, I think they said. One for getting ubirthed by the gargoyle boss, one for the gargoyle boss that chases you and eats all the shrunk goblin girls, and by extension you since it's a game over, one for the succubus boss from the EX stage, and one for losing to the slime girl's erotic grab. Man at this rate, I'm wondering if they're gonna give all the enemies CGs. I suppose it's up to Nana and D-gate.

Whoops forgot to mention that Nana said the update might be done in about a week or so.

Last edited:

LonelyGaruga

Reputation score
Just a heads up on that, the update's on Steam now. DLsite version still needs approval for the update.

Reputation score
Does even the R-18 steam version need a patch of some sort to have H-Scenes? I've seen that a lot.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
The R-18 version of the game is listed as an entirely separate game on steam, no patch just buy the different version. Unfortunately that means if you already had the rated G version then you have to buy it again...

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Seems the update hit just a little bit ago, so supposedly, the R18 version on DLsite has the added CGs and they can be seen in the gallery.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Sorry to necro this thread.

I recall that the batgirl boss in the ex stage (the one where you get shrunk) in the second phase of her fight she's supposed to do a dive attack which if it connects will slam youki into the wall and then proceed into the kissing animation. In the original version of the game it was possible for this attack to lead to an animation where the batgirl just kisses youki until she dies from it (no special animation other than slightly hopping around while kissing). This seems to be removed in the later versions of the game because I can't get her to do the attack ever. Am I going crazy?

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't recall seeing that animation while fighting that boss in phase 2.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yeah, only one I remember is the one where she grabs Youki which then leads to the tail vore scene.